• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    720d (2 years) of playtime spent fishing

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Found a new fishing spot

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:06 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    it makes me mad everytime >:(

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    This is how PA fixes the FG BUG for Wiz Witch, by removing the fast swap entirely

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    WHAAAAAT

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    TRI TET TRI TET !!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Hit full TET right now. Feeling empty and don't want to quit. Any realistic ways of getting PEN?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    should i sell my kutum dagger over my nouv?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    just hit 261, i not sure ill be hitting that 261 kutum bracket for a long time

    submitted by /u/Harudied
    [link] [comments]

    Has the money from low lvl drop been increased?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    I've been playing the game since the start of the server, and I've been playing my main character these last months. Yesterday, I just wanted to lvl up a Lahn and I saw that the drops that low lvl monsters are dropping gives more money than spots like polly, feather wolves, etc.

    To give an example, a feather wolve tail sells for 3k and the drops from lvl 35-40 monsters are selling for 4k or more. I know that the drop rate isn't great, it just drop a few stacks when clearing the zones for questing (I think that not all the monsters drops items, can't say 100% secure cause I was looking Netflix too), but since I can remember when leveling my other characters the money that you could obtain from that drops was just a few hundreds...

    Was there any uptade that I missed about this topic or maybe something that I lost?

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Baltimer
    [link] [comments]

    Buffs keep disappearing and I need to edit UI to see them again. Anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    PEN Manos Clothes ...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    urugon daily

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:07 AM PDT

    so when rushing quests i did the "the mightiest warrior" quest instead of the urugons one, is there a way i can unlearn the mightiest warrior and go for the urugons one ? already went to calpheon to the library lady but she only works for monsters as well as oblivion elixir, is there other way ? thanks

    submitted by /u/toneslb
    [link] [comments]

    ● Fixed an issue where the front guard effect was continuously applied to movement movement after switching awakening weapons.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Never thought this would be possible xD

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Creating a good auto-loop

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I'm wondering how to make a nice smooth auto loop when trying to level horses.

    Sometimes when I made one, and watching how it goes i see my horse do a Z kind of movement, turns almost 180degrees (not instant) does 5 steps, turns again and continues the route.

    Is there a way to eliminate this without having to try and make 100 attempts? or a way to make immediate 180degree turns so my "xp gain" is still optimal for leveling up the horse xp

    submitted by /u/skyllaer
    [link] [comments]

    Radeon question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm having some fps troubles with a new Radeon RX560X series on a laptop. I was wandering if that's not supposed to happen, sadly I'm not that good with PC stuff, esp laptops, but I am going to have a lot of times when I have to leave home now, so I decided to get a laptop. I can provide any other details if needed. Getting a max of 40-45 fps in ocean with lowest+crop mode.

    submitted by /u/loonystorm
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a game worth partying with friends?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    By that I mean, I have heard from people who play the game and from reviews that this game is pretty much a solo experience, with no need for partying (and in some cases, partying actually being restricted where you have to do some quests solo).

    Is this true? I was considering getting the game since the action looks so great while also having professions for the player to perform on the side (like fishing or housing), but if there's no partying or point to partying, then I'm not so sure.

    submitted by /u/Cascoath
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc succession

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    When I hit 220AP-245AP can I buy myself a nouver cause I was planning on buying it last, any advice? thanks...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Can't access official site? is it down?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Past hour I haven't been able to access official site. I made it to making my account, went to download but wasn't able to and haven't been able to get to the forums or the site since. The payment to buying the game went through, so at least that passed. I can still access the help support page though. But doing a couple "is it down" sites I found on google the website seems to be up.

    I can't access it on my phone either and it isn't the internet because here I am on my PC on reddit. Plus I can play world of warcraft and access all the other sites I go to on my PC and my phone.

    Wonder if its a localized issue or some reason its on my end somehow with just the BDO website only which be strange. Or if it is actually down and the "is it down" style websites aren't really accurate.

    (update: Apparently its on my end. As a test I went through one of those free website proxy sites and got through. Strange. I'll have to figure it out in the morning

    (update 2: Seems if I turn off wifi on my phone I can get to the site. if I turn it back on, the site won't load. Must be something with the router or something, none of the phones can access the site if wifi is on or any other PC

    submitted by /u/Khsar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment