• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Black Desert Online True veteran

    Black Desert Online True veteran


    True veteran

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Strikers 1v1ing

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    This was the entry that got disqualified last time they held an art contest. I finally made time to finish it, enjoy. -Bopae

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Warrior & Ranger succession will hit BDO SEA on 4 Dec

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    We need to talk

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Can we TALK ABOUT HOW WE HAVE NO DANCE EMOTES. How are we supposed to have fun in game parties with NO DANCING

    submitted by /u/ItzMungo
    [link] [comments]

    Shai looking at the other classes on nodewar

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Geology of Black Desert Online

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Hey everybody,

    I just made a video talking about the geological aspects of Black Desert Online. I've been talking about these sorts of open world games and anime that anything geological in them. Since I really like MMOs and study Earth Sciences, I figured this was a good game to talk about. Besides that, it is a game I always find myself coming back to because of how gorgeous it is! Anyway, here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGE7SiUoRc&feature=youtu.be

    I hope you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Gizzgy
    [link] [comments]

    SEA Patchnotes for 11-28-19

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:08 PM PST

    https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=3075&countryType=en-US

    some highlights:

    Barter Ranking can be found in Ranking.
    - Adventurers, please check your Received Mail List (B). The Barter EXP for the barters completed starting from the Barter update till now will be sent by mail.

    Changed "Number of Exchanges" to "Parley" for Barter.
    Increased the chance for sailors to get sick.
    Added the following effects for Value Pack:
    - Barter Refresh Count +1 (A total of 4 refreshes per day)
    - Required Parley for Barter -10%
    - Allows you to remotely check or skip Special Barter

    Changed something with the UI for - Fishing Minigame
    Added the function that can search the logs of the Guild Storage.
    Improved the Horse Taming Minigame to make it feel more intense.

    PS: Patch notes for same period
    Korea: https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=878&countryType=ko-KR
    Japan: https://blackdesert.pmang.jp/notices/2690

    Note that KR gets double the skill xp boost vs SEA for the event (300% vs 150%) and JP 100%.

    submitted by /u/darkpenguin_efb
    [link] [comments]

    Also click that PEN Ogre

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    The Value Pack Scuffed 3v3 Tournament for dollars and Glory December 8th!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    The Value Pack Scuffed 3v3 Tournament for dollars and Glory December 8th!

    Rezlar and I have decided to put on a lil 3v3 tournament as a thank you to both the Value Pack community and the BDO community as a whole for supporting our cute lil podcast over the last year! It's your basic bitch 3v3 tournament with the standard rules with trials only in Arena of Arsha on Sunday December 8th! We will stream the whole thing here and have play by play as well as analysis. We are starting with a tiny purse of $150 for the prize pool but, it may increase so keep your eye on the discord for updates on that and anything else regarding the tournament. The signup sheet and all information including detailed rules can be found in the discord here: https://discord.gg/rzqvVy

    -------------- ~Basic Info~ --------------

    NA Only

    16 Teams

    Single Elimination

    Bo3 / Bo5 Semis / Bo7 Finals

    Arena of Arsha 3v3

    Trial Characters

    No Mirror Classes On One Team

    Cash Prizes

    Sunday, December 8th @ 10am PST

    We are excited to put this on and it is our first time doing something like this so it will likely be shit and that is okay. As long as everyone has fun and the winning team doesn't have an Archer on it we will be happy! I am kidding about the Archer thing, also for those who may have not heard of the podcast you can find the latest episode with special guest IM_Choice on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/DuRsgsGYBF0

    Edit - Specified mirror to mean on one team to avoid confusion for those who might not know what Mirror Classes means.

    submitted by /u/sOFrOsTyyy
    [link] [comments]

    What should I buy from the Pearl Shop?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    I got to a point in the game where I feel comfortable to spend some money on it since I'm really enjoying it. So I would like to know what should I spend my pearls on, like weight limit (and how much weight is the sweet spot), if the tent is a must, etc.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Skoghul
    [link] [comments]

    Which class has the least usage of ' Shift ' button ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Hey there, just got back to Bdo after a long break. In short, my hand/wrist health is not as it used to be, lots of pinky usage hurts my hand.

    Currently i have DK as my main and i intend to main the new class when it comes out since i like viking type of characters, so doesn't really mater which class i play untill that point. And right now DK's ' Shift ' spam is way too much for me, i changed the keybind to ' Space ' , its better like this but i still need something less spammy.

    Witch came to my mind first, Musa is another one that was recommend by a guildie. Any other suggestions or should i try one of these ?

    submitted by /u/Klmor
    [link] [comments]

    Things never used for 1000 alex.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:56 AM PST

    200 weight or desert camouflage?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Title says it all. I gan get 200LT or a full desert camouflage, which one should I get? I really can't decide lol

    submitted by /u/Skoghul
    [link] [comments]

    Dragons in bdo..

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    So, I’m stuck on the [Lahn] Desire for Power quest...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Long and short of it is that I got the quest to enhance a Basteer weapon, enhanced the off-hand weapon(the Noble Sword rather than the Pendulum) first, and am now unable to enhance the Basteer Crescent Pendulum. I have the necessary Black Stones, I select the Pendulum in the enhancement window, and then am unable to proceed because the same stack of Black Stone (Weapon) I used to upgrade the sword along with multiple past Pendulums is grayed out.

    I'm a bit of a noob, but I doubt that there'd be some kind of "one enhancement per day" limit in a game where quickly advancing players are constantly switching weapons and which has an enhancement cap of frigging +20. What am I missing here?

    Side note: The last thread on this was by someone who didn't realize that they were supposed to upgrade the Pendulum. It was a nothingburger, so I haven't found any solutions. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/I-Know-Im-Wrong
    [link] [comments]

    Regular Maintenance November 27th 2019 - Bartering life skill, parley system, better auto-path for ships

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    [Discussion] has anyone found a fix for the "Now Pending/Failure to Connect" issue?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Please help, this game is unplayable as it stands (literally)

    submitted by /u/RadioactiveSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    Needs some help on what I should focus on next, more info in the post.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Here is my gear: https://bdoplanner.com/OathShuriElder

    My goal is low gs Hystria grind, but what should I focus on first, my AP or getting my DP up? My thoughts were getting TET Dim tree and TRI Urugons to raise my DP and try and grind with it but then I thought 245 AP would also be very helpful, it doesnt sound like much but 3 AP could be really helpful. Anyway, any help would be nice. Thanks.

    Edit: Also, any advice on my crystal setup would be nice too, since a few of them are set up for just AP gains instead of crit.

    submitted by /u/JokerIsHere4031
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since August

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Hey guys! I haven't played the game since early August and going to be coming back into the game soon. What are the important relevant things that I have to get up to date with?

    submitted by /u/KokuroGamingLive
    [link] [comments]

    This has to be the best bug in the game

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Bout freaking time

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:40 PM PST

    " Let's say you set a destination for your ship to go to, then you check back later only to realize that your ship was stuck somewhere and has been wasting rations the entire time. Isn't this depressing? So, we are improving on this situation by adding a function that will stop auto-moving the ship when it gets stuck on obstacles. "

    SEA Patch notes, Can't remember the number of times i've gone AFK while I start an auto path on a boat only to come back realizing I moved 30 feet and there was a pebble somewhere underwater that the game display.

    submitted by /u/Werbling713
    [link] [comments]

    Spot rotation images

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Would anyone happen to have images of spot rotations saved somewhere. Im working on a website project and help in getting images of spots and all their rotations would be greatly appreciated. I already have some here and there for the most popular spots but if anyone happens to have a collection of images in this https://i.imgur.com/DW61HfZ.png style please share.

    submitted by /u/Pargaspimpen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment