• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So you want me to fix your screenshot, huh? Done. The pets are gone too.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Shais at Garmoth

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Just spent all my RNG in less than 5 secs

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    BDO Commission ~ > Thanks LonoB for giving me the opportunity to draw your badass ninja! I had a lot of fun and I hope everyone else likes it too! If anyone is curious, I am accepting commission! I am trying to support my pet's medical supplies & surgery bills! Every commission counts!!! Ty

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    The look c:

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Finally finished my boat after 3 months, here is my T-pose to assert dominance

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Yup, that tasted purple

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    We placed some stun traps on arsha and this girl died in this ambiguous position, needless to say that as a very stupid person i pressed q and started roleplaying like "push push ur baby is coming out" This is probably the best screenshot that a friend has made for me, I love this game x)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    People that moved your base from main cities like Heidel/Calpheon what was the reason behind it?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Gothic Lahn

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    i’m still swiping my credit card

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    At what point in the main quest does it stop giving you inventory slots?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I don't really want to do the main quest on my Guardian since I make more money grinding normally instead, and I've done it all before.

    What is the last set of black spirit quests that give away inventory slots?

    submitted by /u/Yuumine
    [link] [comments]

    Two years together :F love her

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Game crashing on loading on one character

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    I just started playing the game again and am having a ton of fun with guardian. I was playing for almost 2 hours with no issue, and then my game crashed straight to desktop. I have googled all the solutions to where I delete my game cache files and thats the only fix I have seen. It's only happening on my Guardian and all my best gear is on her. I dont know what to do. Anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/tex2934
    [link] [comments]

    READ IF YOU CANT GET ROARING MAGICAL ARMOR QUESTLINE

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Spent the last 3 days trying to figure this shit out. Came across and old BDO vid on youtube, and read a comment. You have to do the "Six steps of personal growth" questline in order to start getting to Roaring magical armor. Almost everyone i had asked in the 3 days hadn't mentioned it, and just said to go to Mevo in Altinova. Hope I helped some other new-ish players with this post, it was really frustrating to figure out :D

    submitted by /u/Mys7eryMoose
    [link] [comments]

    Maehwa

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Quickest way to reach $50M/hr + doing Life Skills?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    I'm getting rather tired of grinding Blood Wolves at ~$40M/hr and was thinking of mixing things up a bit and wanted to ask, how could I get to making $50M/hr doing life skills, and maintaining that amount? How much energy do I need, and would I need Energy Potions?

    submitted by /u/Moogy
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to BDO frames keep dropping whenever i attack enemies

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Please help i'm running on lowest everything.

    submitted by /u/EnabluosTV
    [link] [comments]

    How did this guy spawn here? I thought he only spawns in grind-spots.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Just started, is there anything I should know?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Just like title says, I'm fairly new and extremely confused. Can someone tell me the basics or some tips I'd need for starting off? Is this a game I could play casually on weekends for a few hours or do I need more time?

    submitted by /u/R1singH0rizon
    [link] [comments]

    Nvidia surround stretching issue?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    I have three 2560 x 1440 monitors and I'd like to take a wide screen picture, but every time I turn on nvidia surround, i get some ridiculous stretching on the outside monitors. Has anyone encountered and found a solution to this issue?

    submitted by /u/GotSickMoves
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at a Male Tamer, I don't know if any of you will like it but I had the idea a few hours ago and decided to try it out haha!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment