• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Especially Auto Pathing to Valencia City

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    How to Pen ?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I’m continually amazed by this game

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    BDO commission of Azaerea, by me!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Mystic

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Real life inspiration of Calpheon

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Crio is some random dude change my mind.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Waiting for a friend in Heidel

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I wonder what’s out there...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    For the people too lazy to read 86 pages, CC guide

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Any news regarding the whole Afuaru issue?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Or are they just gonna wait till the drama dies and do nothing about it?

    submitted by /u/AleHaRotK
    [link] [comments]

    With all this free time, decided to learn some photoshop skills, enjoy one of my first "creation" from a tutorial :)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    [Event] Red Sea vs Blue Sea - This might be the first introduction to Naval Warfare.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I guess I won't then.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Those sneaky pirates injure you with healing potions darts!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    The Only Good Striker Is A Dead Striker

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    The notification is annoying af

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Me and the boys after robbing the Gucci store

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Submit Feedback to Nvidia Geforce Now to add non-steam version of bdo.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I am going to be giving up my gaming pc to my little brothers since I do not have a need from it anymore besides gaming, but also to keep them entertained while everyone stays indoors. I work primarily on my laptop. After looking into the Geforce Now forums I see that a lot of people have asked for them to add it. I want to encourage everyone who has access to submit feedback to the GeForce now team. If you have not heard, or have never tried it out I recommend checking it out. The platform already contains the steam version of bdo, so if we get enough interest going it might help push developers to add the client.

    If you do not know how to submit the feedback:

    1) log into the Geforce Now client 2) Click on the message icon next to your user name and profile image 3) Then submit your feedback

    submitted by /u/_mofongo_
    [link] [comments]

    Devour vs 20 Spartan Mercs

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Me-a peasant noob-on the Coast of Veila

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Clapped

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    The Sea

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Just looking for some honest advice about how overwhelmed I’m feeling with this game

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I've given this game two tries so far, it's not that I don't think it's fun but I get very overwhelmed with how much there is and what's going on. If I just buckle down and say just keep playing through the main quest line will it all eventually start to make sense? Or is this something I'm gonna have to watch guides for to make sense? Really want to like this game but haven't gotten a character to awakening because of what I perceive to be all the different systems and skills and crafting and what not. How'd you guys feel when you started playing for the first time? Thanks!

    EDIT: words

    submitted by /u/RomeoAGo-Go
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment