• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Proposal done the right way.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    BuT ItS NoT OnE

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    The cat speaks the truth

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    TIL that the rock formations at Crow's Nest naturally occur irl and are called basalt columns.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    [Character Creation] My Dark Knight <3

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I love how tamed horses follow you around

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I just tamed a beautiful grey horse with a reddish mane and tail and i was riding him to the nearest stable, but he can't go any faster than a trot, so I hopped off him and started running to the nearest stable. I noticed that he was following me and I just wanted to say that it is absolutely adorable for some reason, the horses are just like big dogs.

    submitted by /u/ForeignNecessary187
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Event Bug

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Is anyone else's challenge rewards not stacking? I usually save them up and redeem when I want but it the ones for today just didn't show up, even after I redeemed the ones from yesterday.

    submitted by /u/bfist1
    [link] [comments]

    My friend drew my wiz and my witch! Check the link below for full version of the pics! She also open her commission now! ^ ^

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Id rather make memes than play Melissa Brady's amity game.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Finally got my Doom after 6 months of starting again

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Musa Succession vs Awakening actuel state

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Only for PvP 1vs1 and Nodewars, what is the better kit right now, succ oder awa ? I tried a lot around and for me it fells better with succ but I am not sure

    I did not try succ in nw yet, what is your conclusion ?

    My Gear is 587

    submitted by /u/Blunkxx
    [link] [comments]

    "Wtf are you reading?"

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Should I keep grinding at Manshaums if I make 2000 trash loot per hour?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    First day with my Carrack, they didn't prepare me for this.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Bohemian Rhapsody Online ♥

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    is the "[SUBJUGATION] WANDERING ROGUE" (the quest to get asula accessory) daily or weekly?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I seem to have grown some furniture.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Mystic succession - pre awakened skills and flows to use?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Sea burial flow strike through (twisted collision flow) adds a dash to sea burial.

    Thunder pound seems like the combo: Bolster Thump's knock down stacks with Thunder pound's initial knock down. (unprotected but pretty fast)

    I don't think its really needed though.

    submitted by /u/Nhika
    [link] [comments]

    Witch go brrrrr

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Guild War Cost

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Recently started our guild and a larger EU guild here declared war on us. Was curious but couldn't find the cost of declaring if we don't accept then also is there a system in place to hire other guilds to fight? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bt2066
    [link] [comments]

    Is 239 tet kutum enough to grind aakman? Or should I reach 240? (Sorc awk 61)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Share your wild enchanting rituals

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I know these actually don't work, but still. Share what ancient rituals you perform before downgrading your gear. I'm looking for inspiration :)

    submitted by /u/Fridlaug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment