• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Black Desert Online To the guy who posted about catching 6 koi at once.

    Black Desert Online To the guy who posted about catching 6 koi at once.


    To the guy who posted about catching 6 koi at once.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Posing in my new outfit. Paid for with the blood of Terrmian fishers.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    To the guy who…

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    To the guy who posted about catchi-- ALRIGHT ENOUGH

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Left picture is my gear when I started grinding for the compass. Right picture is my gear the day I completed it. My 14 month journey is finally over i can leave this damn cave and explore all the new content I've been missing out on. now to grind infinity pots Xd

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    To the guy that posted all those fish...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    To the guy who posted about catching 4 Kois at once.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    To the guy who posted about catching 3 koi at once.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    What’s the most played class April/May 2020

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    So I got two Distortions while grinding Agris log and I decided to yolo

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    To the guy posting catching 5 kois at once

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    My friend asked me what he can do with loyality, I asked how much he got and he sent me this

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    the irony

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Fog in the Marsh

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    These Mobs drop the parts of Infinite HP Potion

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Hello Potioners,

    A friend claimed that you are only able to drop the Infinite Potion parts from one mob per grindspot.

    So I asked some friends, guildmates and worldchat flexers from which mob they got their parts.

    - Forest Ronaros Area: Forest Ronaros Guardian (confirmed by 5 people, also I dropped it from him)

    Forest Ronaros Catcher (confirmed by 2 people)

    - Blood Wolf Settlement: Kagtum Executioner (confirmed by 3 people)

    - Sherekhan Necropolis: Garud (confirmed by 6 people)

    Belcadas(confirmed by 2 people)

    I always asked for the mob, never told them before which mob it's supposed to be. They mostly gave me the estimated answer.

    Would be great if you could also write in the Comments, from which mob you got the Infinite Potion parts, so we can confirm it! :)

    submitted by /u/Stefcrash
    [link] [comments]

    What is this game about?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Seriously, I've been playing this game for quite a while now, 27 hours according to steam, and all I got so far is I'm some adventurer and I need to help this black ghost thingy do something in exchange for my memories. Yet 90% of what I've done so far is do a crap ton of busywork from people whose names I don't care enough to know. This dude Edan (I think that's his name anyway) and he seems to know stuff but every time he won't tell me ANYTHING. Just, "hey, go to X, talk to Y, and kill 50 of Z. I open the map and it seems HUGE, what I've explored so far seems so little by comparison and I see people posting here of landscapes and stuff that seem WAY more interesting, so here are my questions. 1) WTF is this whole game about. 2) What do I need to do, and how long will it take for me to get....well....over there.

    submitted by /u/DEFAULTsetting66
    [link] [comments]

    "Good job man"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I want to play succ so no need to buy a dandelion or should I still buy one ?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Data from another set of 3000 farming breeds (Dry Mane Grass)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Giving out free Gift Packs (Free copy of BDO)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Trying to get hedgehog pet up to Tier 3/4. If you have a friend who wants to play BDO or you yourself want a code let me know. Basically I get a free pet once you reach level 30 on a character for buying you the game. Just please make sure you can run the game if you want me to buy you one. (It cannot be used with Steam, only via main BDO website.)

    Thanks in advance !

    2PM EDIT: ONE CODE LEFT.

    1PM edit: two available

    submitted by /u/Brynnhil
    [link] [comments]

    Question: [Event] karlstein classic box (15 days)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    So a friend of mine randomly got a box in his inventory and selected it and got another box. When he used that box he got a outfit and weapon skins. Does anyone know if he got this from a mission or what because I really want one.

    submitted by /u/xZervyz
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Shadow Arena?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Why does the new Hunter's Arena:Legends look almost look exactly like the BR that was in BDO?

    Personal opinion but I feel like most of its mechanics are just the same as shadow arena.

    All players start at the middle and are released through various gates and you need to find skill books to gain skills.

    It does however have its own concepts and seems like a decent game but I was just wondering other people thought.

    submitted by /u/literalfreelo
    [link] [comments]

    Wikipedia help needed

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Welp ive gone to check the wikipedia on fandom and it hasnt been updated in months.

    Even said shais werent a playable race. Could use help with the following:

    Race name of the tiger ppl of granda And the otter people

    submitted by /u/zamaike
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment