• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Black Desert Online I made a 3D model of a random house in Florin!

    Black Desert Online I made a 3D model of a random house in Florin!


    I made a 3D model of a random house in Florin!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Blessed by RNJesus twice

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    When you first start out at Aakman

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Every time I get a bit of silver.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    SWEET WILD BERRY JUICE?? POG

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    NA BDO Lvl 62 Warrior PVP - Champion of Death

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Took this photo in Duvencrune today. Thought it'd be nice to share

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    EU Centaurs Belt Market?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    hello smexy

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Shai music video: Portal 1 - Still Alive

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    After 192+ Hours and countless lootscrolls, I can finally not have to hop servers all day while malding.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Forces - Berserk (BDO Music Album)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Peaceful Days, from Chrono Trigger (Rearranged)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Is there a way to save control settings?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Every single time I load the game, my Action Hotkeys settings are reverted to default. I am saving them to Custom Save 1, and I'm clicking Apply, and I'm clicking Confirm, and I'm using the Disconnect button to close the game. I am apparently doing everything right, but the game simply will not remember my settings, especially if they're gamepad settings. What is wrong here? This was an issue last time I played a few months ago, and it still has not been fixed. It makes playing with a controller impossible and the default keybindings are forgotten, too.

    How have you guys worked around this problem? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Phoenixstudios11
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Ship Gears

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    So basically I crafted plating for my galleass since its color is black and it looks cool, but then after I equipped the said gear, my galleass still look the same is there a settings for it to show? Or It's just like this..

    submitted by /u/TheNiiinJaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Another beautiful Screenshot from BDO

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Alustin Adventure Journal 2 Books (250 Caphras Total)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Here is the guide for the Alustin Journal including links to the bdocodex recipes to make the various elixirs and what not needed for the journal. As promised! If you notice any typos or messups feel free to lemme know so I can correct em on the sheet. Will add new chapters if they add more chapters to it.

    submitted by /u/BDOBloo
    [link] [comments]

    Unlucky Enhancements

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I've spent close to 3 bil trying to get a Tri laytenn necklace. Initial stack for duo was 40 and got that up to 65 from just duo attempts. Tell me some of your terrible enhancement stories to make me feel less shit.

    Edit: i couldn't resist the urge and have lost 800 more mil trying to enhance. So many failed enhancements on a coin flip chance.

    submitted by /u/Hiroski808
    [link] [comments]

    Limit guilds who siege to T3 and T4

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Recently T2's have been swarmed with siege guilds making it hard for actual T2 guilds to have a good fight. T2 guilds don't stand a chance vs snake, corrupt, quirkless, etc. but they all drop anyways. Most of these T2 guilds have no where else to go either. They can't go back to T1's because they just blow them up and have capped gear but can't even get a good fight in T2.

    So why don't we limit T2's the same way T1's are in terms of the tiers. If you win a T2 you can only place on T2's for a week and if you win a T3 or T4 you can only place on those for a week with these being the siege qualifiers.

    submitted by /u/Midren
    [link] [comments]

    Swimming above Sycraia Underwater Ruins

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    does it has crossplay with ps4 and pc?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment