• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Black Desert Online I've finally found you, You think you can live right by just doing that , you toxic piece of $#!%

    Black Desert Online I've finally found you, You think you can live right by just doing that , you toxic piece of $#!%


    I've finally found you, You think you can live right by just doing that , you toxic piece of $#!%

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    BDO: When you least expect it...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Yikes

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Remember to drink some water & do you Black Spirit Adventure Roles

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Inspired by the other users post, I wanted to share a piece of my BDO comic I've been working on lately!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I just logged on and I am actually terrified

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    KR Beauty Album Presets (3)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Ello, can anyone spare a bit out of there day to grab me 3 mystic presets from the KR beauty album? This is for personal use only i will not upload them by any means. All 3 should be the top 10 mystic creations according to the website. Thank you very much to spend your valuable time to do so if you so choose to help me(:

    1- https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/BeautyAlbum/Detail?classType=23&CategoryCode=0&SearchType=0&searchText=&tabType=1&_returnPage=12&customizingNo=569947

    2- https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/BeautyAlbum/Detail?tabType=2&SortType=-365&classType=23&customizingNo=565875

    3- https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/BeautyAlbum/Detail?tabType=2&SortType=-365&classType=23&customizingNo=552972

    submitted by /u/KuppoTheKuppo
    [link] [comments]

    This is what end game looks like in KR. LOL.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Chance upon this group of shais at Velia and we recorded their Live Band (Leisure fun video)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Any bloodthirsty Guardians out there?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    For those who have 390.77 driver how do you get shadowplay to work?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Which class should I pick? with some twists

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I think I asked before but iirc there were some balance patches since then so I want to make sure I got the right one (and tbh I forgot which I favored last time).

    My requirements:

    • pvp is irrelevant to me because I really dislike it and I only care about pve performance

    • I'm using a direct input controller so will have to map stuff with antimicro (neither xapi controller nor kb/mouse are an option for me), iirc some classes need too many inputs for controller so I can't play them

    • no or no relevant fps like controls needed, i.e. changing the direction you target with the mouse / right analog stick (I hate this and suck at this), if ranged class must be able to use controls like e.g. Devil May Cry games

    • no glass cannon and not super slow

    I like melee most but I'm fine with magic / ranged classes, too if they check the boxes.

    submitted by /u/gravitasetc
    [link] [comments]

    Budget boss alt gear?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    ive been using lvl56 rangers for my boss alts since there nice for being kinda lazy, they usually have pri grunil, asula, duo rosar and steel dagger

    currently they have the oasis gear but i was thinking about sorting the usual set before the event ends, does anyone have any suggestions on if its worth swapping out this gear?

    submitted by /u/jay_jay203
    [link] [comments]

    Can I grind in Kratuga with my gear?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm an awakening guardian 249ap 308dp.

    I grind in aakman with no problem. Should I try Kratuga?

    submitted by /u/Mazafesio123
    [link] [comments]

    random loading screen every couple minutes

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    i have this problem when im usually running then it just freezes and puts me in a loading screen and when i come back im like 15 secs behind where i was, anyone know what i could do to stop this?

    submitted by /u/renjiken
    [link] [comments]

    Good channel to do bartering

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I've recently gotten into bartering and going to vell, but there's always assholes killing randoms for no fucking reason, and it's been pretty frustrating. I heard there are some channels I should avoid due to some guild acting out there, but is there a channel I could go to just barter in peace? For those of you killing randoms out in the sea, fuck you and I hope you stub your toe on your bed tonight

    submitted by /u/zhannasbro
    [link] [comments]

    fifty percent btw

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Issue with turning my camera.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Everytime I try to turn my camera quickly it gets locked up after moving it a short distance, and the the screen shakes side to side. I tested it with another mouse and the issue carried over. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Best_Shibe_NA
    [link] [comments]

    Got the Notch Jaw

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I want to say it here if people ever are searching you can get the notch jaw at keplan.

    submitted by /u/shagath
    [link] [comments]

    So Ninja/Kunu/Striker/Mystic have evasion passive that seriously boost evasion builds. Is there a class, other than wizard and witch, with high accuracy passive and/or 20-30% boosts attached to moves?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    From: Sleepless in Ventura (never know what to title a question)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    How the heck do you leave a guild when the people were so great? I've been alone in guild for a week now and keep thinking I should bail to find new friends because the lack of them makes the game less great but leaving feels like betrayal. What would you all do?

    submitted by /u/PerseusMB
    [link] [comments]

    Resolution Issue

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Am I able to run this game in 3840x1024 or 5760x1080 resolution? I've tried doing it, but the game would revert back to 1920x1080 when the game was launching. I am using an AMD RX 580 GPU.

    submitted by /u/Aramuss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment