• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Black Desert Online Every night BDO players be like.

    Black Desert Online Every night BDO players be like.


    Every night BDO players be like.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    The Best Night in BDO I'll Ever Have

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    One day I will reach my goal

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    BDO boss in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Xerxes did it first tho

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    ���������� ✝

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Audience with the Queen

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Can't wait for the new class to contest the #1 spot

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Hahashin Translated skills

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Step-by-step Training Guide

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Since the last "complete" training guide dates back to 2017 and a lot of changes have been had in the game since then I've been working on writing a new guide. Please keep in mind that there may be some mistakes and grammar issues (English is not my first language); if you do find some issues with the guide please let me know and I will fix them ASAP.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/17d-NX2-hModyWHehQrNP3UwlNpxC59C6F2u3OCroeR4/edit?usp=sharing

    You will also be able to find the guide on BDOHC. Special thanks to many of their community members for helping me put this together by providing me with much knowledge, remember that I can't possibly know everything.

    Cheers and I hope you enjoy the guide.

    submitted by /u/tanino
    [link] [comments]

    She’s ready for the big jump

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    "When you're too cute to look badass"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Loot Scrolls

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm confused on what type of loot scrolls I should be using. Should I use the Yellow ones or the regular blue ones. I've heard that it depends on where you grind and whether you have agris or not. If thats how it works what should I be using at miru, stars end and aakman/hystria.

    submitted by /u/Fashfoosha
    [link] [comments]

    Finally starting cooking. What's the best thing to do with chicken in Velia?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    My first week in black desert, thanks for having us! Here's my Witch.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Enhancing Tuvala gear tips for newbs

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I got my char weapons on the season server to TRI and want to go TET now, could you guys offer some insight to someone who was never into enhancing before?

    1. Should I build fail stacks to go to TET? or use one those valks rewards?
    2. Should I use cron stones? Should have a back up TRI in case enhancement fails?
    3. Or should I just go crazy and brute force until RNG favors me?
    4. Should I get accessories/gear to TRI before doing this?

    These are kind the stuff are doubts in my mind, this uncharted territory for me.

    Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/gusbusM
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert+, Official Mobile Companion Apps for Black Desert Online Guide

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    This is weirdest video I've ever made. Took me 1 goddamn week.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Cooking help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I gather meat daily and currently cook balenos meals for levelling to guru and ha e encountered numerous headaches in trying to cook the sub meals and was wondering if there's any advice on how best to organise the cooking. I always feel like I spend so much time cooking the sub meals for it to be worth the time and was looking for any tricks to optimise the process.

    submitted by /u/locker123456
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior and fps?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    why i keep hearing that the better fps you have the higher the damage you deal i can stay on 60 on lowest settings i don't mind i play like this anyway cuz of my potato pc and warrior seems fun but i heard you need like 70+ fps so should i go for him or nah?

    submitted by /u/ShadowBooii
    [link] [comments]

    What is expected of me in a guild?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I just got offered a guild contract and I accepted it without much thinking because of the decent payout. It doesn't seem to be a pvp guild. At the moment I'm an apprentice and cannot do guild missions. This is my first guild and I don't really have an idea of what to do.

    They seem to be a spanish guild so I'm not sure if I can communicate with them.

    submitted by /u/HoneyJasmineGreenTea
    [link] [comments]

    How is the community of this game.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I am looking to try out this game while i have some free time on my hand and its on sale for 5$ so wouldn't hurt to try it out. Although, i'm a big fan of games with an outside community that offers a lot of help like guides, answers to questions, ect. Does this game do a good job with that or do players tend to keep to themselves and there's not much outside content to this game. Also what would you recommend trying this game out and if so what should i know before jumping into it.

    submitted by /u/Starpyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment