• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Black Desert Online BDO iS pAy To WiN!!!

    Black Desert Online BDO iS pAy To WiN!!!


    BDO iS pAy To WiN!!!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Just bought a premium outfit with ingame money and I'm happy now

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    1000 years war summarize and colorized 2020. Made by ze maybe/just ze

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Rusty black

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hashashin Class Trailer!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having extreme difficulty enchanting tuvala gear?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I have full tet on my main. I can successfully do tet with minimal fails on live servers. I did fucking 3 of them earlier. Then I hop on my season character and fail 6, 70% pri to duo's, 7, 50% duo to tri's and 10, 50% tri to tet's in a row.

    Is it just bullshit that tuvala has a higher enchant rate??? Because Im getting dam near impossibly bad luck. The chance of every one of those failling is less than .0001%

    And this isn't the first time. Last week I failed 19. NINE TEEN. 90% accessories in a row. Someone tell me that there's some kind of error in this?

    submitted by /u/Stormchaserelite13
    [link] [comments]

    I've recently updated my PvPvE hit chance calculator to be much more user friendly.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IMNTaDLLVWyaPnZiyYlXRon53WCcaGjvN-r2zzYptao/edit#gid=0

    You will need to make a copy of the sheet to make changes to the stats fields. If you have an old copy please make a new one. :)

    Changelog:

    • Updated UI to be much, much cleaner.
    • Now separated all the fields for accuracy and evasion input so you have to do as little math as possible on your end to figure out your total evasion and accuracy. Also now very noob friendly for those who may not know exactly what class passives are and what stacks with what. It's now very clearly indicated. There's also enough fields you can put in your accuracy and evasion from your in-game gear sheet now instead of having to plug all your stuff into BDO Planner.
    • Now includes Infinite Mastery V by default in all calculations so you don't have to remember it. Basically everyone has this passive anyway.
    • Included a drop-down list of classes to pick from that will fill in that class's base stats automatically. (Requested by Zethiann.) Values for Guardian and Hashashin are guesses based on patterns from previous classes, and may not be entirely accurate. However all other classes' base stats are determined from the most recent datamine that BDO Planner uses.
    • Updated the PvE section of the hit chance calculator based on Bigandshiny's new release of his PvE hit chance calculator. All credit goes to Bigandshiny.
    submitted by /u/ACanadianNoob
    [link] [comments]

    *Black Spirit Laughs*

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Ze draw shai(shagi)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    PVE Hit Rate Calculator

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Help finding enhancement guide

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    A while ago someone posted a guide showing the expected amount of accessories needed for each enhancement level. For example, the post would have said, "TRI takes avg 8 rings". Those are made up numbers, it was just an example.

    Does anyone know the guide I'm talking about or where to find it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jaeyck
    [link] [comments]

    The Condition for this item has not been met

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I have a Grunil helmet that is +15, but when I try to equip it, its says what the title of this thread mentions. I'm currently Level 53.

    submitted by /u/CHNTwilight
    [link] [comments]

    Show me your lahns!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Carrack materials from fishing at Papu Island

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Hi hi

    Have seen some comments on reddit from people saying you can fish up carrack mats if you fish on the new crio/papu islands, is this true?

    And if so, how super rare are they?

    submitted by /u/kanonkongenn
    [link] [comments]

    BDO tax calculator

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    If I delete and make a new season character, are the levelling aid boxes available again?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    title

    submitted by /u/kyornt
    [link] [comments]

    Igor Bartali Black Spirit; Will it disappear?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Hi. I have recently finished all my books in Igor Bartali Adventure Journal using my main character and I'm thinking of completing the quest using my Shai (life skiller) so that she can get the Igor Bartali Black Spirit. Now the problem is, my Shai hasn't done the Valencia Quest yet and I'm afraid that it might overwrite the Igor Bartali Black Spirit.

    I wanna do this because I might reroll to another class and since my Shai is sort of the permanent one, I wanna put it on her.

    submitted by /u/SuperPiatos
    [link] [comments]

    Blossom Tournament 1v1 and 2v2 Tonight!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Hosting an NA PVP Tournament Tonight!
    Will be casted by Crit and Bloo with Z3R0Cherry as the host!
    The first of many Blossom NA Community Tournament starts tonight!
    Will be streamed on My channel at the start and as well as the host Z3R0Cherry's channel as well!
    Starting tonight at 9 PM Eastern, hope to see ya'll there!

    submitted by /u/BDOBloo
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot one Fughar's quest, can I do it later ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I missed Fughar's day 15 quest (so yesterday), can I do it later ? I saw it only has 40 daily quests to give, but if you forgot one, will you have the possibility do it again, or does it add 1 quest ?

    submitted by /u/LeRouteur
    [link] [comments]

    Lamute Gang's Rewards?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    So I just finished the 5th and final adventure journal. However I didn't seem to have received any rewards for it. Is there something that I missed, or is the only reward you get, tokens for the permanent transformation scrolls?

    submitted by /u/Djay99
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert - Лан - Арена 1 на 1

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Can't find my horse on the map

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Basically the title. It's not dead but it's not showing up on my map screen. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Airglide2
    [link] [comments]

    will the tuvala accessories also be exchangeable?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    i know the tuvala is exchangeable for boss armor/weps but someone told me you could also accessories as well. wanted to confirm here if it's true

    submitted by /u/Kenjimaru2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment