• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 15th July 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 15th July 2020


    Patch Notes - 15th July 2020

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    so I left my kuno afk last night and this is what I woke up to T_T

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Finally got a Dream Horse, been doing breeding since launch. Meet ButtStallion!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Tallest treehouse in Calpheon

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Removed Cannonball Collision During Vell. 2min Vells.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    My boyfriend and I started playing bdo together, these are our mini-mes

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    QT already knows

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    succession or awaken valk?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    succession or awaken valk?

    I am confused which way should I go for. I have read a lot other post on the thread. People always said that the more you get familiar with awaken, at the end of the days it will be better then succession because awaken has a higher ceiling.

    I have been spend more then two hundred hours in Hystria in both awaken and succession. I can do 3200/h with succession but only 2700-2800/h with awaken both without lootscroll, and here is my gear. any advice?

    https://preview.redd.it/g8h91khjy4b51.png?width=415&format=png&auto=webp&s=09e82484e51c4f3d1cbb094415f8c455f79cb1e1

    submitted by /u/lovemoon0404
    [link] [comments]

    Steam issues?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Any steamies having issues after todays patch?

    My game keeps crashing over and over after i press start i reinstalled and cleared cache and everything...

    submitted by /u/Emilimia
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Exp affects the Seasonal Skill Exp Books

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So this new patch gave us 3 skill books for Valencia, Kama, and Dreighan. They stack into the same slot so I assume they all have the same effect.

    I did a quick test without 50% skill exp scroll and then with 50% skill exp scroll.

    Without 50% skill exp, I got +128.704%
    So 1 level and 28.704% to the next level
    Then I used 50% skill exp and got +176%, so I ended up with 2 levels and 5% to the next level.

    Does anyone still have these books available to use to double check?

    submitted by /u/cransis
    [link] [comments]

    Did the new quest changes makes Chimera Pupil Gems unobtainable now?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I'm looking through Bddatabase for the quests that these were rewards from:

    1. Into the Fire -> in game rewards now

    2. Marni's Journal -> in game rewards now

    3. Where it All Began -> in game rewards now

    4. Chimera's Pupil Gem -> I can't seem to find this quest anywhere now.

    So unless I'm missing some new side quests somewhere, are these earrings now unobtainable?

    submitted by /u/IWTKMBATMOAPTDI
    [link] [comments]

    [Steam] I have a question!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can see what region I'm playing in??

    submitted by /u/GabeGosh
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all should try Metal Gear: Node War (And Find Me in the Image)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Laptop for bdo halp

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Due to work not going to have access to my home pc for a while. Thinking about buying a cheap shit laptop just do log in and do dailies/event shit/attendance, won't be logged in for any extended time etc.

    As I'm a complete tech potato, wondering if anyone could suggest a sort of minimum laptop possibly to do these things?

    submitted by /u/kanonkongenn
    [link] [comments]

    FPS decreasing over time

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have issues with FPS? I mean when i start playing, for example on high settings i have like ~130fps but after hours of playing somehow it drops to 93 and stays there no matter what, even at super low settings the fps wont go further than 93. Like its locked after hours of running.

    submitted by /u/Rinlaigh
    [link] [comments]

    Skills on awakening not working

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    So im currently re-rolling ninja. Getting accustomed to combos and such. Grinded an hour at polls yesterday went very well. Good practice for the combos and skill set. Today I went to a rift boss and I cant seam to use seamless out of other moves like usual. I think its a game issue. Cause its not on Cooldown or anything. Has anyone had an input problem like this?

    submitted by /u/Tbpvegas30
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to turn in for the Papu vs. Otter event?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Any workaround for the game detecting PS4 controllers?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hey, i wanted to know if there is another way to make my steam black desert to detect my PS4 controller? right now im using a 3rd party app called Inputmapper but I was told some users got banned for using those 3rd party apps, i just want to play with my PS4 controller.

    submitted by /u/jaxclain
    [link] [comments]

    Made a super simple video on how to get the Infinite MP/WP/SP potion! Thank you all SO much for helping me get it!!!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Questions about efficient way to make Balenos meals

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm working on getting my cooking to guru and was thinking of cooking ingredients for Balenos meals, but i have a couple of questions regarding time efficiency:

    1. Regarding the seeds (onion, pepper and hot pepper) is there no other way of getting them besides buying from Calpheon seed vendor and bringing them to the marketplace npc? (this takes ages since seeds don't stack.
    2. The fish required for Smoked fish stake. Should I invest in the nodes that give dried fish? Active finish it out of the question since that is - money/hour and overnight fishing with limited inventary also seems bad.
    3. Is it even worth all the trouble to make Balenos meals for guru crates? Professional crates + selling the meat I gather + having farms for stonetail fodder(and selling yellow seeds) is nice money for minimal time investment.
    submitted by /u/Missbunocu08
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl Shop Update: Summer Sale!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    How much investment to start bartering?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I dont really lifeskill much (maybe gather here and there). Im 265ap kutum so i make decent amount grinding se. I was thinking of getting into bartering if i just wanna have a chill day or something. I doubt i have anything needed for bartering like ship or anything

    so yeah, what are things i need to start bartering. intro level bartering at least and how much should i expect to make out of it with just the minimum requirements to start bartering? Keep in mind this is just something i want to do if im feeling lazy to grind that day and once i start doing it more and more i'll eventually get endgame bartering stuff (whatever those could be)

    submitted by /u/valrogxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment