• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 8th July

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 8th July


    Patch Notes - 8th July

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    My Sorc courtesy of Hananon

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Finally got the Value Pa...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    We want you to feel immersed

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    We all know that guy

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    why you do this to me...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I declare... bankruptcyyyyy!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Your'e lucky I can't kick you off

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    ez evasion

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Vermilion Knight

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    They Don't Think It Be Like It Is But It Do

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    PSA Skill Loadouts

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    If you decide you want to swap skill loadouts and don't feel like running to town, swapping to the battle arena will allow you to swap over if you have the old moon scroll since the entrance is a "safe zone".

    submitted by /u/Malicor777
    [link] [comments]

    Witch/Wiz differance & changes

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    This is gonna be a rant - but I feel i gotta get my frustation out of myself because it's about to drive me insane. (Maybe some other people feel the same way i do aswell)

    With the release of Witch & Wiz Succ it became quite obvious who was the favorite - Wizard.Wizard succ got all the good skills Witch had in her Awakening tree. (Voltaic Pulse - Eva debuff) aswell as getting his Teleport (7s CD on base & 10s CD on flow) Splitted up so it can be used without the other + Magical Evasion (I-frame every 4s)

    Witch on the other hand got the same dmg skills but the only "niche" Witch got on her kit was: MMA (Unprotected) after every Succesion skill, Magical evasion (I-frame every 4s) and the ability to Pocket skills with the use of Magical Evasion.

    I respect the Developers of wanting to make the classes diffent from eachother - but it makes a big diffence if one is made a Ferrari & the other one a Fiat.

    With above metioned I want to bring up another topic regarding the general gameplay.The game right now when it comes to PvP is WAAAY faster then it was before - But with everything that has happend through-out the years: In duels & General PvP being able to stand your ground, kite & fend for yourself is pretty vital.

    If we go back to Awakening kit of Witch/Wiz - with how the game has evolved it bugs me so much that our developers are so adamant of not revisiting & reviewing changes to Awakening kit of Witch/Wiz.

    Wizard Succ got EVERYTHING Witch/Wizards have been asking for FOR YEARS & yes in my eyes are WAAY over the top in dmg.

    Personally I see a few changes that would allow Witch/Wizard (awa mostly) to be able to stand their own in spot duels & general PvP.

    1. Split the TP on all Skill trees (awa & succ witch/wizards)Being unable to move for 7s in todays speed of the game is WAAY to long, Especially if you keep in mind it still has a 0.5-1s Casttime (Which if you get CCd - the whole skill goes on CD & you cannot escape the enemy, because the flow is locked behind the main skill).
    2. Add Succesion Magical evasion &/or Earth Response to Awakening-tree.Currently Pre-awakening tree of Witch/Wiz have NO Protective movement besides TP. A short-dash (Such as ME/ER) would be enough to reposition ourself a short distance to safetly cast our next skill.

    The ONLY thing mains of those classes has been asking for is a little more dynamic & mobility to our kit. (Other then: Sage > PA > 2xTP > Voltic > Thunder Storm > Pet Summon > 1xTP & hope you either kill the enemy or survive long enough).or hope you're overgearing your enemy by 20-30GS just to stand a fair chance in a duel.

    Sorry for the long rant - Now I've spoken my 2cents & I'll go hide under my rock again.

    submitted by /u/ItsBeman
    [link] [comments]

    Dream horse goal achieved!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    what in the holy hell is this

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Lahn Propaganda Cont.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    New way to farm the Rich Merchant Ring

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Say his name!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    How come I can't equip this?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Wanted to get the failed caphras for next lvl and then... Two-Tapped it. My very first PEN! Should I cry? Will I ever be this lucky again!? (I'm really grateful ngl)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hi I'm newish to the game, and I'm not sure how to use an item

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Hi I'm newish to the game, and I'm not sure how to use an item

    I tried to play the game a few months back just before Covid, but got discouraged because everyone in game seemed to be wayyyyyy ahead of me. Now with the season server I have been having a blast learning things at what feels like a slightly more even playing field. Anyways, I decided to wing a boss scroll from the black spirit and after like 3 deaths I figured out the dodge patterns for Giath. And I got his helmet. (Giath's helmet) But it's highlighted red and says "the condition for using this item have not been met" I asked in chat what was up but no one responded. I checked google but all I can find are posts about suppressed boss gear when I tried searching for how to unlock it. I'm sure it's something simple. But I'm at a loss. Can someone help?

    https://preview.redd.it/vvvu0dimnr951.jpg?width=389&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=228b19c65c435b2c2b0397648455a190158923bf

    submitted by /u/WPAK-PhoenixWombat
    [link] [comments]

    New Skill Window is actually amazing

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    So many people hate on it cause they dont bother to look at it for mor than 5 seconds. Just try and get used to it for a minute and its already way clearer than the other one. And if u disable the preview its not that screen consuming either.
    Plus the instant swapping between presets with all the addons and stuff is godlike. Except for those succ wizzard players out there maybe that stick to their busted stuff ofc, swapping between specs in one tap is amazing

    submitted by /u/DirtSchnauzer
    [link] [comments]

    (season quest day 22) learn about the people of sand grain bazaar

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Ive talked to everyone in sand grain bazaar and i cant figure out what i have to do to complete the quest. Anyone know how to complete it?

    submitted by /u/XpLiCiTTaLeNTz
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever made different characters for fun then deleted them, then made them again, only to delete them again?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I mean i already have a main and some side-mains(?) but i also like to play with some other chars too.

    Sometimes i go "wow this character looks good", " that skill looks awesome" then create those chars but its just ehh.. then delete them. also since gearing in this game is too grindy i cant really do much with them anyway without enchancing tet boss weapons for them.

    Happened a lot with ranger, sorc, dk.. Dunno just doesnt click with me i guess.

    Im gonna delete my season ranger (again lol) which made me want to open this thread.

    submitted by /u/moragdong
    [link] [comments]

    Purple flowers

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment