• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Black Desert Online I made this :D

    Black Desert Online I made this :D


    I made this :D

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    me questing in Calpheon

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    D I N G

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    New T10 mount: Dreamy Arduanatt

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    FRIENDSHIP ENDED

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I wish EU/NA made guild promotion videos like this

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Everything from my storage is gone

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I factory reset my pc and when I redownloaded BDO and jumped on I noticed all my money on the marketplace was gone and all items are gone from my storage. I have tried switching characters/servers but nothing is working. Has anyone had this problem and know the fix?

    submitted by /u/Jarman299
    [link] [comments]

    08 it is

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Musa C Swap Animation Cancel

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    How exactly do I get this piano?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Global Labs Patch 11.09.2020 - PvE buffs, QoL tagging system, new ship items

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Do this apply to Black Desert?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Awakening wizard PVP.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    How does succ zerker compare to succ guardian in pve?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    title, really enjoy both successions but i can't decide on which one to focus on and main.

    submitted by /u/Sekhmethin
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Awakening Hashashin Stars End

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Is it gonna hurt me to do all lifeskills on my main?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Except farming, I wanna do all the life skills on my main character so I can (maybe some day) have all these ranks above my head like I see some people have.

    Will it hurt me in the long run or it's fine? And do you guys do all of em on your main? Or have one alt for each lifeskill?

    Thanks in advance <3

    submitted by /u/OwnArt0
    [link] [comments]

    Full relapse after 3-4 years

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Played this game super hard-core but got burned out at launch. Ended up developing a negative gambling habit with my gear and buying artisan memories. Convinced I would never give it another chance.

    Now im playing my Hash seasonal character 8-12 hours a day completely fawning over many of the QoL and progression changes that have been implemented (Oasis gear is such a godsend)

    Anyway, I have resolved to save and buy gear upgrades once I'm done smashing Tuvula. Thanks for reading my pointless post.

    submitted by /u/iSovereign
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Living in Japan want English language file

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    The title says it all! I'm currently in Japan and trying to get back into BDO, But the thing is, I really miss the English version of the game and understanding everything without having to look up the exponential number of meanings of Chinese characters I don't understand. Though itd be good practice I just want to destress after a day not put my brain through more language bootcamp.

    I'm not sure if its to much to ask but I saw in posts from about 1-2 years ago that it was possible to rename the English language file to its Japanese equivalent and replace it effectively putting your game in English.

    I know it may be a bit too much to ask and if its not possible anymore thats a shame, but id appreciate any help ya'll could provide!

    submitted by /u/WhatisMankohmm
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play this game?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I saw that this game was free with xbox gamepass and thought I would give it a try. While it's downloading I went onto this subreddit and sorted by top of all time. I was surprised to see how many of you guys play this game and don't even really like it. Also it seems this game is p2w. SO, should I try this game?

    submitted by /u/BobZuckerberg
    [link] [comments]

    Do people wanna explanation from PA after we completed every Secret Quest?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    The mind behind the clues. And how it supposed to be.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/gaussen_blur
    [link] [comments]

    Shai Music Library

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I´m currently playing on the SA server and I don´t think the game shares the Shai music library with the rest of the world. I´m making some musics, but its pointless to remake something someone already did. That said, can someone check if your library have some cool piano musics like moonlight sonata (specially 3rd movement) or other interesting musics in general? I know you can download it and it goes to the Documents\Black Desert\Music folder and they are like 10kb each. If someone can check and if positive download then to share I would appreciate.

    submitted by /u/celiasrox
    [link] [comments]

    What LS for Aakman?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Hi I'm a 237 ap guardian and was wondering what type of LS I should use. I've been using a blue one and can get 7k trash with that. Is using a yellow worth?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/auster03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment