• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Black Desert Online Hello community, can we talk about this "pulsing blood" effect?

    Black Desert Online Hello community, can we talk about this "pulsing blood" effect?


    Hello community, can we talk about this "pulsing blood" effect?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    After over 200 hours, and making a joke multiple times on how I would get a lung drop when I had 99 leafs.. it actually happened..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Bartering be like

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    [Update] November 18, 2020 Update Details

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Does anyone know the costume name? and if it is still available in game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:02 PM PST

    First T10 Horse Awakening BDO SEA

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    When I duel with high ping

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:06 PM PST

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance November 18th 2020

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    What do I do with a mysterious seed?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    I'm breeding blue seed to get T9 fodder material but I'm not quite sure what to do with mysterious seed. DO I just plant and breed them same as the blue seed to get more mat? How can I maximize my byproduct?

    submitted by /u/Innsui
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Graphic bug

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    BDO Graphic bug

    https://preview.redd.it/5km47dp4dwz51.jpg?width=1781&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1c4bb25359b2f00e95f2a9e8bde0ea571f6841b2

    Hi, does anyone know how to fix this graphic issue? The trees in the background are on some hill / mountain, but that texture has not loaded yet so the trees just float in the air.

    I do have the "Faraway Objects" option enabled.

    submitted by /u/-ZebraNinja-
    [link] [comments]

    I'm making a progress series detailing my experiences on the Seasonal Server and would appreciate some feedback.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Hello, i'm gak and over the past couple of weeks I've started a journey of learning about editing, voiceover, filming, and design.

    I recently uploaded the 4th episode of my progress series and I would really appreciate if some people would watch it and share their opinions.

    Here's the link: https://youtu.be/FMoOV2lqgfA

    Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you.

    submitted by /u/imgak
    [link] [comments]

    Pre existing normal character to season character

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    I started the game made a character got it to lvl 30 then i made another character and played that and am at lvl 58 now. i was wondering if i delete my lvl 30 that is a season character will that make my lvl 58 character a season character. like is that a default like you will always have 1 season character

    submitted by /u/OkAd2951
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Online - Pearlshop Update (November 17th, 2020) [KR]

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    5700xt Radeon PC, Title screen keeps going to black every 5 seconds

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    I recently got a pc upgrade and I wanted to start BDO, see if I would get into it however, whenever I load the game it continues to flash the screen to black every 5 seconds. It's still technically playing when it comes back but it's stuttering and pretty annoying. I run other games just fine at high frames so I know it's probably something AMD related. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/DumbQuestions24
    [link] [comments]

    Getting to level 50

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Hey guys, my friend told me that I could get the game if I reach level 50 by 25h November, but I really don't have much time at all rn due to college and work, so I wanted to ask if there is some quick way to get to level 50 without much progress in the game, just so I could get it for free and when I have more time on my hands, enjoy it from the start.

    submitted by /u/Meaflyy
    [link] [comments]

    What to do if my sailboat is in Crow's nest and I'm at Iliva island without ship?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:18 PM PST

    SEA server

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    A silly meme

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    My attempt at HardcoreLevelinWarrior from the webtoon

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    What makes you decide your main class?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Awk Ninja or Awk Hashashin

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Hey guys as the topic says which class is good . I have the season reroll coupons which i want to use on my dk as i got bored with it and i tried both the classes and have both on lvl 61 . I like the samurai appeal of awk ninja but i also like the speed of awk hash and i heard its a good class too. Im currently on 274/320 kutum gear wise so that would be my gear after reroll. I take part in sieges as well . I tried succ ninja but i didnt like it .

    submitted by /u/ImportanceNo5548
    [link] [comments]

    I don't see the Perilla's Star Questline

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I started my seasonal character this season and I've completed the main questline up to Reliving the Darkness quest. I got my tuvala gear but I can't find the questline for the Pen Ring, Fugar doesn't have it and my black spirit doesn't have it. I also have "Fughar's Ring" but idk what it does

    submitted by /u/ExtremeLuck
    [link] [comments]

    T8 courser for awakening anything to consider?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Reciently i decided to spend some money on a T8 courser because i have many event material for a T9. However it seems that on the marcetplace the price often varies a lot (600.000.000-1B) does it matters wich horse i buy? If so what should i look out for? Or is it just a no brainer and i should buy one if i get the chance? The only purpose is to awaken it to a T9

    submitted by /u/Dragonstomzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment