• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Black Desert Online Item Drop (Rate vs. Amount). Decided to make this since the question still comes up frequently with misinformation. Please spread awareness.

    Black Desert Online Item Drop (Rate vs. Amount). Decided to make this since the question still comes up frequently with misinformation. Please spread awareness.


    Item Drop (Rate vs. Amount). Decided to make this since the question still comes up frequently with misinformation. Please spread awareness.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Nova ( from PlayBlackDesert live)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    검은사막[BDO] 노바 New Class Nova Character Creation

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    [Nova] Awak and Succ January 6, 2021 from BDO KR Pearl Shop page

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    BDO is quickly becoming a game I'm happy to sink time into.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    So I've been playing on and off for nearly 2 years, and the game has changed so much for the better. I'm so happy that PA are making so many positive changes to the game. Previously just a moderately fun time sink where the only thing exciting was the combat system, it's becoming a game where I'm genuinely having fun every time I play.

    Edit:Thanks for the awards :)

    submitted by /u/Durde
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently the mmorpg sub hates this game, so I’ll ask here.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    This game looks so cool and I haven't really played an mmorpg before. I was wondering if this is a good game for a beginner? There weren't many positive comments about BDO on the mmorgp subreddit, but from what I've seen the looks amazing. Why is this game so hated on and should I maybe look into another game?

    submitted by /u/maximus77899
    [link] [comments]

    SEA [Update] December 16, 2020 Update Details

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Fughar's Secrets to Success Final chapter tip (Achieve 243AP & 307DP)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Not sure if it was posted earlier, but here you go:

    I just found out you can just create trial character, get all the trial gear and complete it without any trouble. At least AP part for sure, since I had DP already done.
    Looks like final chapter is shared between all characters.

    submitted by /u/xdjiijii
    [link] [comments]

    Nova (Live Action teaser)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Black Desert Online - Pearlshop Update (December 15th, 2020) [KR]

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    T1 + Gear - Disadvantage for future possible participants

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Why is the Black Spirit Adventure sooooo slow

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Is it just me? Or does it take like a full minute to open the black spirit adventure board and roll the dice? I don't understand the point of this.

    submitted by /u/marshalcy
    [link] [comments]

    Max amount of Naderr's Band slots?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:49 PM PST

    I got the 4th but I can scroll?
    Pearl shop says you can buy up to 8 maximum per family? I'm confused

    submitted by /u/thejiang
    [link] [comments]

    Nova has a grab on Mobile (and it looks busted)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance December 16th 2020

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Black Desert Online - NOVA trailer

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Shai - bad starter classm

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I've just started getting into BDO and am like. Day or 2 in. I kind liked the idea of shai as a chill simple character with heals and tankiness despite being super small.

    No interest in 1v1 and dig the idea of turning the tide of a large scale pvp with heals or buffs

    But I've read a few posts they are bad starter character due to lack of awakening can't transfer weapons and generally being a slow grinder.

    1 is it true?

    2 what other classes do people suggest. Looking for tanky can heal and relatively simple? Was thinking Striker, guardian, or Call alternatively. Aldo maybe nova

    Not looking meta just fun. Also likely to play a few different characters as in general I'm a habitually reroller

    submitted by /u/Buddhaballer
    [link] [comments]

    How central market pre order works?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Is the pre order first come first server or RNG? I placed a pre order at highest bid pretty early, like within first 5, and there were like 20 people on the list. The item sold almost like 10, but still I didn't get the item. Is it completely RNG or what?

    submitted by /u/Anguosi
    [link] [comments]

    Starting the Bartering lifestyle?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Serious Lifeskiller here, but just decided to try Bartering. I put off learning anything about it while my Epheria Sailboat was being built. It finished last night and so now I'm seabound. Currently I Hunt, Cook and Garden for my bankroll.

    What is a suggested way to proceed? Assume I know nothing (because it's true) about Sailing, Sailors, ship progression, Bartering itself, etc. Online guides I've viewed are confusing and assume so much. When that happens, I come to reddit for the most valuable, step-by-step articulation of what's what and how best to proceed.

    Some guides suggest I should be farming gear now to upgrade my Sailboat, but then they make it sound like I can Barter for those ingredients, but I don't know how to Barter. I'm not really sure how any of this works as a system or lifestyle, so I'm looking for some suggestions here.

    I'd appreciate any suggestions or insights, and looking forward to leaving behind my landlubber days! Thanks.

    EDIT: The kinds of answers I'm getting below are *exactly* why I always come back to reddit for the best info. Thanks all

    submitted by /u/RegnorVex
    [link] [comments]

    Nova MV .What is the meaning of the song ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:59 AM PST

    At 98!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Funds used in Marketplace

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    So I thought when you buy things off of the marketplace it uses the funds in the warehouse. But after reading a post on this forum it seems like I am wrong?

    It said that the funds come out of the nearest main city storage. Is that only for auctions and bidding or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Dvegaa2013
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving password reset email?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Hello,

    After a long break I wanted to log in again and somehow my password is wrong, decided to do a password reset but I am not receiving any email. Is there an issue currently? I can't be hacked since I have 2FA.

    submitted by /u/Adaptabletochange
    [link] [comments]

    oasis event

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    hi, i've been wondering when will the oasis event will end?

    and will the gear be removed after the event? since it only says the items effects will not work when oasis event ends, it doesnt say anything about removing the items.

    *i have nearly 300m silvers, and i dont really think i can fully gear myself to at least 160-180ap, so do you guys know any good spots to farm silver using sorceress/lahn with oasis gear, please if you suggest a place, please kindly tell me which character you think is better to farm at that spot.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Individual_Ad360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment