• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Black Desert Online I had made this image for the banquet of calpheon, my valkyrie <3

    Black Desert Online I had made this image for the banquet of calpheon, my valkyrie <3


    I had made this image for the banquet of calpheon, my valkyrie <3

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Impulsive clickers

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    For the first time, I tried to create a character without the help of a beauty album. What do you think?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Made a new friend today his name is Peanut :3

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    TIL you can sail off the map. What an eerie feeling.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Fanart of the two elven queens Brolina and Viorencia by the Kamasylve tree

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    When that dude resisted the 2nd cc and killed you back.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    What a nice kitty ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Home sweet home

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Tagged character cannot copy items

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    When I try to copy items to a new tagged character ( untagged old one) I get this message, 'Items have already been transferred'.

    Gear is all repaired and all eligible for copying.

    There is no longer copied gear on the old tagged character.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Fact1940
    [link] [comments]

    What outfits look better with low durability?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Are there any outfits that you think look better when they reach low durability? If so which ones?

    submitted by /u/Frosty-District-6089
    [link] [comments]

    My lucky day. T3 + 400 wine = T4 and first try.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Wiz Awakening

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    I would like to know opinions about the wiz awakening.

    I have 277 ap kutum and I would like to reroll.

    submitted by /u/sdvvvgs
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting Season Character, is there a 24h cooldown for another?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    I have spaces open for more characters, so if I delete a season character, can I instantly make a new season character with an open slot? or will I need to wait 24 hours to make another season character?

    submitted by /u/SaintGrimm
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc or musa? :(

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:09 PM PST

    So, I'm 265 kutum. Since I started to play i tried a different classes, and my main always was musa succ. Afterwards I started to like sorc succ aswell, because of her diversity in pvp and better end game pve.

    Now I'm mainly playing sorc succ(grinding for my mana pot). Im learning cancels and combos, and a while ago since i changed to a sorc, I feel that I need to make x5 more combos to deal the same damage in pvp. I pvp a few hours each day, often with the same Dark Knight (same ap/dp).

    So I don't know what to do. I like them both, but I feel sorc is a weaker in pvp and cant instakill people.

    Idk what to do, should I stick to sorc and try to learn her better? Or should I leave her and pick musa, and make lower trash/hour? Heeelp😭😭

    submitted by /u/CatchMePls
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to receive products from their store?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    I've seen people with the cute black spirit merch and all that jazz —and I immediately had to get some, but I was wondering how long it takes (in whole) to get to you?

    Sorry if this is a dumb question. , D `"

    submitted by /u/Water-Melon-Mento
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about Rage- and how it works:

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Just unlocked this feature and I don't understand it at all. It builds up slowly- until it's at 100% and then it's automatically used? Is that right? I can't save it for something specific?

    Also, when I use the (2) skills- do I have to use them when it's at 100%? Because they don't seem to do anything at all either way.

    Lastly- why the hell do I lose all of a 100% full bar just by switching tools? That's insane! 100% saved up and I lose it all because I switch to my axe? Why?!

    submitted by /u/Mastengwe
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with FPS, wasnt always the Case tho!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    So the problem is Im not getting more then like 115 Fps (Fullscreen, no Vsync, no Gsync, 144hz) on Lowest Optimal (i5 9600k x GTX 1660, got like 250 or so some time ago) but the same on like High textures and Slightly High grafik. I got a new Mainboard tho. (Drivers should be installed and up to date)I checked nearly everything already (Dont know more tbh) (Even followed some Fps guides wich didnt do anything for me)Do your Magic Reddit!

    Update: It seems to be Stuck in low Power mode but I cant switch it off (Seems to just not apply when I disable the optione)

    submitted by /u/DreckBursche
    [link] [comments]

    (Softcap)Best classes for Aakman grinding in 2021?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Hey guys.

    I have few classes leveled to 60/61. I will be on softcap when the seasson end.

    My goal is to farm in Aakman asap. What class do you think will be the ebst for me?

    Pla say its version too...if its awakening or sucession.

    submitted by /u/wilnerreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner’s black stones

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    I've been playing for about a week and a half now and I've grinder my way to level 59 and have mostly trio tuvala gear, I was wondering if the beginner black stones have anymore use seeing as I don't need naru gear at this point in my gameplay. It would be helpful if I could get more info cause I'm thinking of selling my extra 3,000 (in total) weapon and armor beginner black stones, cheers!

    submitted by /u/SubAklyst
    [link] [comments]

    If I graduate early can I make a new season character?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Really wish I'd tried out a berserker for the season, but don't want to lose my musa that's completed the season, also don't want to graduate early if I can't make another.

    submitted by /u/SaintGrimm
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys make some bad/mediocre classess pretty good again?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    For example what skills or protection would you give to a musa or maehwa to make their kit viable.

    And do you think the classess that you mention need a reeork or adjustmen?

    submitted by /u/sivir00
    [link] [comments]

    Unknown foxclaw tech - Ninja

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment