• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Black Desert Online Justice for the Pufferfish

    Black Desert Online Justice for the Pufferfish


    Justice for the Pufferfish

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PST

    I can't say that it isn't a little accurate...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PST

    PETITION TO PEARL ABYSS FROM SA SERVER.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Pretty much that. Im sure 99% of SA server agree with me. RedFox is HORRIBLE, everything they do is just completely trash. From the terrible servers to benefits they used to give to players from the tops guilds. Reciently we had a ban wave(THANKS TO PA NOT REDFOX) from market manipulation(which everyone already knew about and report) but we had to report directly to PA so they could do something about it, and a lot of other things Im pretty sure they have been hidding us. Now with the new update they messed up the market and this is just intolerable. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PA JUST TAKE OUR SERVER ONCE AND FOR ALL.

    submitted by /u/TheNicouU
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot this existed

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Guildie posted, I agree

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Gotta love the shakatu's event

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PST

    grinding hadum

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Perfect price to pay

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Huhh.. 10000+ Hrs of gameplay? Amateurs!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Adonna Rioblanc riddles and answers

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Thought I'd make a list of stuff to get for the new fortune teller NPC, Adonna Rioblanc's riddles for y'all who don't like riddles or too lazy to figure out the answers. Enjoy!

    "1) Now, you may be reminded faintly of me when you look at this mushroom. I have a big appetite, so not small ones!"

    10x Big Fortune Teller Mushroom

    "2) You know what I was surprised by when I got here? Its delicious Meals! No Special Meals, though! They're too lavish and I wouldn't want to impose."

    10x Balenos Meal

    "3) I got this from Navarn Steppe. I've never seen such big, colorful birds. They always go about in pairs. I've been having the best nights' sleep on pillows made of their feathers!"

    10x Soft Ferri Feather

    "4) I think I need to make a new desk and chair. But not out of any old plank. Us astrologists like wood from the Veteran's Canyon or Iris Canyon."

    10x Elder Tree Plank

    "5) I always wonder who named this fruit! It makes my heart all aflutter...other fruits have such common names, and this...well only a romantic could have named it. Haha, this is just me talking."

    10x Fruit of Enchantment

    "6) This is a lump that hardened inside of an animal, like a horn. You can't get this just anywhere...you'll have to ask hunters."

    10x Fire Horn

    "7) We always wash our hands with this before we read fortunes. Dirty hands see smudged futures, after all! This water is free of any impurities!"

    10x Purified Water

    "8) The Black Spirit likes this stone! Many adventurers seek this stone to feed their companion, the Black Spirit. A lucky one, that Black Spirit!"

    10x Black Stone (Armor or Weapon)

    "9) You think your life is all tangled up into problems? Look! This, too, may seem impossible, but we can untangle it, just like your problems!"

    10x Knitting Yarn

    Edit: for the quest after the riddles you have to talk to Wale, the node manager of Wale Farm directly above Olvia.

    submitted by /u/ZomBeetRoot
    [link] [comments]

    Playing BDO

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Sharing with you my new character :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PST

    How to Get Krogdalo's Gear (Horse & Donkey)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PST

    When combat logging goes wrong

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Take over the world?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Is it possible for a single guild to take over the entire world of Black Desert Online? If so has it been done before?

    submitted by /u/Xeroxull
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do now? First time player, Lvl 55, naru/tuvala gear

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Playing BDO since one week. My Sorc is now lvl 55, finished the mediah quest line and exchanged the armor to tuvala. My naru accessories are already TRI too. I have about 1000-1500 beginner black/weapon stones left. What should i do next? Get to level 56, enhance my tuvala gear? Where to get the time filled black stones and what to do with the 1500 beginner stones? What should I do beside of that?

    Thanks for the advice.

    submitted by /u/Korrak
    [link] [comments]

    I am sure i am not the first to ask about this:

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Data transfer. Not about it. But how long it will take...

    I started my transfer on the 8th.... got the email saying it "finished" within an hour... i installed the new launcher from pearl abyss.... But it won't let me log in through it. Just says that its the wrong log in info.... Any thoughts?...

    Mainly just interested in knowing how long it took for anyone else though.

    P.S. not on steam. bought the game ages ago on their website.

    submitted by /u/reikouyama
    [link] [comments]

    PA would increase their sales by a ton if they made more outfits available to other classes.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PST

    There are so many good-looking outfits that I want to use on my main. I'd swipe hard for at least 10 outfits that are class/gender-specific. Also an option to completely hide weapons so they don't hide the cape piece of outfits would be extra spicy. They made it possible to hide off-hand, so why not mainhand and awa?

    submitted by /u/DarkerSynths
    [link] [comments]

    This PC cannot be registered

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Anyone else having this issue? Is the game suppose to be fully installed? Just trying to see what the issue could be to cause it. I've read the register pc information. You can only have 5 PCs registered. This is my first PC I'm going to register and it shows in the information No PC has been registered.

    submitted by /u/wilus84
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way of farming Mass of Pure Magic?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PST

    I currently have 265-277-335 Kzarka and Kutum (no BS yet) and I play an Archer. I am currently grinding Sycraia for silver and I make around 160-200m/hr. I have a 140 fs and a TRI Blackstar Crossbow I've been trying to get to TET. Any idea where I can farm Mass of Pure Magic?

    submitted by /u/IAmScrewedAMA
    [link] [comments]

    Should I ride my horse?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PST

    I don't want to be a horse trainer, but I want a fast horse

    I have a t8 horse with S:instant accel level 1 but I'm not sure if I should ride it or level my horse training more. I'm apprentice 6 in training and I'm worried using my horse will ruin it by being too low of a level and not gaining the proper skills. Do I have a good change at getting the basic essential skills like instant accel and drift or should I try to level up a bit before hand? Will leveling even give me that much of a higher chance?

    submitted by /u/crabmeat11
    [link] [comments]

    [Updates] Patch Note - March 10, 2021

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Sharing my lahn with you ❤️

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Reddit pick for funnest classes (Ranger V. Archer)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    I have fun collecting data like this so feel free to participate

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PsychoticHeBrew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment