• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Black Desert Online It's now been 61 days since I was locked out of Black Desert due to Pearl Abyss screwing up my account transfer. At this point I have run out of hope of playing again.

    Black Desert Online It's now been 61 days since I was locked out of Black Desert due to Pearl Abyss screwing up my account transfer. At this point I have run out of hope of playing again.


    It's now been 61 days since I was locked out of Black Desert due to Pearl Abyss screwing up my account transfer. At this point I have run out of hope of playing again.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I just want to say first I appreciate they probably have a lot of cases going on right now and they are backed up maybe. But I also don't have a huge amount of...I don't know empathy or whatever since a lot of it has to do with mistakes on PA's part.

    But boy if this isn't by far the worst support I've ever had the displeasure of speaking with. They messed up my transfer and it took me 5 support tickets and about 25 days of back and forth to finally get them to admit they messed up. They looked into it an realized when they transferred my game over they transferred it to the wrong primary email address and said they would send it to their team to change my login details back....that was like 30+ days ago at this point.

    I have been going back and forth with them since early May over changing login details...how is this possible. The worst part is the last response I had was on June 17th with them literally asking me to 'hold on'. They even ignored my request to close my account. This isn't a free to play game, this is a buy to play that I have many purchases on and spent a decent bit of cash on since 2016 when I started and I'm unable to play with no fixed end in sight.

    My frustration is enormous. Has anyone else had to wait this long? I complained on the discord some weeks ago and someone said 'You think that's bad, a guy was locked out for 45 days'.....now here I am at 61 days nearly half way through my Summer and just wanting to play my god damned game lmao.

    Not putting this here as anything more than a complaint at how appalling Pearl Abyss support has been in almost every aspect.

    submitted by /u/gobSIDES
    [link] [comments]

    A slightly different screenshot

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    they should give me a t10 at this point

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Surprised no one posted this old joke yet with Corsair. Rune Scimmy!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    My experience with Corsair pvp these past few days

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    [Notices] July 7 (Wed) Scheduled Maintenance

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Corsair - Class Showcase (Basically a trailer in my own vision)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    How Heidel imperial guru box submission felt like every night

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    And then getting Vell's Heart...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    What are you going to get from the shells?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Anyone noticed this?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Thanks BDO!!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Help with silver grind

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    What's the best way for 50mill/ hour silver with no Agris /Lootscroll

    Anything tips is fine

    I'm like 250ap 305 dp

    Btw I'm on console, ppl there didn't respond so I came here, I think the content is almost similar except for high end ap mobs

    submitted by /u/Salt_Pen_4940
    [link] [comments]

    So the Corsair can do some pretty smooth stuff.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Can't finish the last mission from the lvl.51 Mediah Quest "Until We Meet Again"

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Don't know if this is a bug or i'm just stupid, basically I ended all the Main Mediah questlines, except for this last one. It's the last mission before you choose the route I or II, and basically says that you have to speak with the Black Spirit and go either with Sarma Anin or Neruda Shen. The Black Spirit and both NPCs don't show any conversation nor a quest.

    I wouldn't really care much, but Until We Meet Again is required to start a quest that is requiered for the current season pass. Does anyone else has this problem or it's only me?

    submitted by /u/Yatame
    [link] [comments]

    CustomFaceTexture [Corsair Updated & New Design]

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    CustomFaceTexture [Corsair Updated & New Design]

    Better late than never! Custom FaceTexture are back again, now with Corsair Updated. Also some sample of set 2 that I'm currently working on. :)

    According to feedbacks from previous post, the "Black Desert Remastered" logo at the bottom of set 1 pics are now removed.

    Missing classes in set 2 will be added more in the future. Please stay tuned!

    How to use:

    Replace picture names in

    Documents > Black Desert > FaceTexture

    Links:FaceTexture Set 1
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/znvn2g0cngtpb1u/CustomFaceTextureV4.2.rar?dl=0
    FaceTexture Set 2 (samples)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/surp5hn8nrufda1/CustomFaceTextureV5_beta.rar?dl=0

    FaceTexture Set 1

    FaceTexture Set 2

    submitted by /u/wynn_kaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Given the fact that this was broadcast to the whole server, and my character did the triumphant animation, I take it this is a rare drop?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Can't equip or enchant ornella kyve

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Anyone know why I can't equip or enchant ornella kyve on my sage?

    submitted by /u/PowerRangerAli
    [link] [comments]

    I am hoping this is getting more attention (not my video)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    As a wise man has said "Nothing is going to get fixed unless there is a massive viral post / video posted". I haven't seen it on the reddit so I just wanna share

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oC0ZLs5m1U

    submitted by /u/mrluckychicken
    [link] [comments]

    PEN Tuvalu

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    On my main I already have full tet boss gear and several tet accessories. Is it worth getting PEN Tuvalu? It seems like such a waste of stacks. What's the benefit?

    submitted by /u/Night_Paw
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Awaken or Succession Ninja

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I am thinking of starting the game and start gearing myself towards PVP, is succession or awaken ninja better in this patch ?

    submitted by /u/Group_Unusual
    [link] [comments]

    [BDO] Acacia, White Cedar, Elder Tree Sap Guide 2021

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Pain. :(

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    What happens to the Refined Magical Stones and Ore when the Season ends? This is my first Season

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Once I am all PEN, what do I do with the extra stuff? Will they delete at the end of the season?

    submitted by /u/jfourty
    [link] [comments]

    How can I download templates from korea?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment