• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Black Desert Online Someone send this person some Elion's Tears please

    Black Desert Online Someone send this person some Elion's Tears please


    Someone send this person some Elion's Tears please

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Any Bugatti owners?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Twins

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    My bags are none of your business Mr. Work Supervisor.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    strange ship

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    So this just appeared in Heidel

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Thanks PA, for the buff

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    As a Red player, I would like to thank PA for the red player buff. Now I can hide behind a monsterbane cannon from blue players and they get punished if they attack me with or without a flag! (Also please fix this, im not sure this is the result you intended)

    submitted by /u/themagicdong
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most logical item to upgrade next? (I have 16 bil silver) Sage awakening.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Curious frame in Steam Deck preview video

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Am I missing something or is the music composer terrible?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I'm on the verge of deleting my Shai due to how annoying the music composer is. It's laggy, copy/pasting works like 1/100 times, and my character keeps using abilities when I press v or c in the music editor. Surely it can't be this bad and I'm just missing something.

    submitted by /u/TwoMonthOldMilk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to get full Pen on tuvala?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Since you can tag a char is it worth to waste so many valks on tuvala? I know you can get some from fugha but u need way more than that to get full Pen -_-

    submitted by /u/mummiee
    [link] [comments]

    Succession DK PvP Highlights

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Forgot Ultra graphics existed

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    problem trading crow merchants contribution certificates

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    hey, so i used the Fughar's time piece at lvl 61 and as soon as i used it i couldnt do the quests where i trade crow merchants contribution certificates any more. i have 20 of them left on me and i dont want them to be wasted. can anyone tell me what the problem is plz?

    submitted by /u/Darsilvaa
    [link] [comments]

    My Sage cannot interact with any NPC and when I try the menu is no longer usable

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Just as the title says, yesterday I was playing on my Sage and I tried to turn in a quest to which I was met with no dialogue and the inability to use my menu to even log out. I have tried multiple times since then restarting my game, pc, internet, etc.. and nothing works. The weird thing is I have read it's a dc issue but every single other character works fine, my level 56 is fine and my level 10 is fine, it's only the sage that's broken. I'd prefer to not delete the character so if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Watermelonequisha
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Mansions

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Anyone know when mansions are being released? Swear it was suppose to be today??

    submitted by /u/Elyctraa
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Missions

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    When my guild choose a mission, it doesnt appear where it is or where do we have to go, can someone explain to me how does the missions work? any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/mecarrillob33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment