• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Black Desert Online 1 Year Progress I'm So Happy Y_Y

    Black Desert Online 1 Year Progress I'm So Happy Y_Y


    1 Year Progress I'm So Happy Y_Y

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Chatbox salesman

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    GLOBAL LAB REMOVING ALL MOUSE MOVE

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Early edit: Yes I made sure that Mouse Move was turned on, I showed in the clips me moving with mouse move just to prove that I have it turned on.

    I heard rumours and had to test it myself, unfortunately it is true. I've tried Witch, Zerker and Wizard so far as it's the classes I'm most familiar with. The only mouse move that works on any of the classes is TP Mouse Move for Wiz and Witch but it is very buggy and not as responsive as before but that might just be test server.

    This change is absolutely horrid in my eyes and needs to be reverted. You are free to get on test server and test it yourself on your own class. This needs to not go to live.

    https://streamable.com/wq1q2 Zerker Giant Leap and Lava Piercer Mouse Move Attempts

    https://streamable.com/69lz6 Zerker 2 Heals Mouse Move Attempts.

    https://streamable.com/skd7s Wizard Spells Mouse Move Attempts.

    https://streamable.com/66eum Witch Spells Mouse Move Attempts.

    submitted by /u/Mikango
    [link] [comments]

    With the new update now Nouver goes to Super Saiyan -> Super Saiyan God -> Krillin

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    sea current/tide anyone ???

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Shadow Arena KR re-release closed beta 21st of November

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Do Zerkers usually grind this fast?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    Camel_MIA #1

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    Gift Copy Giveaway

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    I bought a gift copy of the game for the little hedgehog boy, so if you have a trial character to level 30 or higher I'll send over the code! If multiple responses by the time I'm home, I'll use a random number generator to pick!

    Edit: this is NOT the event code. For me to benefit from the purchase you must meet the level requirement.

    submitted by /u/Lyssanah
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean might be broken and buggy but atleast it looks good . _.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    The importance of “Luck”?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    When it comes to luck rating, what has your guys experience with it been like? Is 5 luck a necessity when mob farming for drops? Is it helpful in other activities? I just want to fully understand the stat and what its seemed to do for you guys, thanks!

    submitted by /u/oh_well1500
    [link] [comments]

    Which moon is best?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Pearl Abyss announced that it will hold a live-stream titled “Pearl Abyss Connect 2019” on 14 November

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    Pearl Abyss today announced that it will hold a live-stream titled "Pearl Abyss Connect 2019" on 14 November, the first day of G-Star 2019, to introduce all its new and upcoming game projects. The house which made Black Desert Online did not go into specifics, but we do know that the new games include Shadow Arena (battle royale based on Black Desert), Project K, Project V, and Project CD

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anyHAJKPU38

    submitted by /u/kazdum
    [link] [comments]

    PSA - Halloween Costumes Do Not Mix/Match

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    I cannot confirm this for all classes, but the Halloween costume for at least Tamer comes in only two pieces - head and body. It does not matter that the original costume for the class it is based on has multiple independent pieces.

    I was unable to find this information listed anywhere, and it should be the reasonable assumption that for a $77 re-skin of another class you'd at least get the original customization options.

    submitted by /u/Eirches
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get prized fish and relic from hotspot fishing?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    additional question:

    Is this strategy alright if I want to help my newbie friend who levels up very slowly and also is kinda enjoying BDO's Plot (BDO has an enjoyable plot??) so he does main quest very slowly too?

    1. I'm boosting my newbie friend fishing level by driving him to Margoria to fish.
    2. After he reached a certain level, we would start to do hotspot fishing.

    Is there any advice you can give me because I've never really done active fishing before?

    submitted by /u/nhansieu1
    [link] [comments]

    BDO EU WARRIOR PVP - Tylondys - Lost My Way

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    World first Three Witches deals with game-breaking bugs - Denied compensation

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Dark Knight New Succession on the Global Labs

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    Zerkers post mouse movement patch be like

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    Sorc Shadow Ignition Hotbar Question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    I've heard you shouldn't hotbar shadow ignition, or at least in certain situations. Is it because it adds an extra frame, I assume? And, what are the situations when I should use key inputs?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Centurion120
    [link] [comments]

    It now takes Kutum 30 min to despawn.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Of all the stupid updates in the history of this game, this one near the top of the list. This is going to result in fewer people fighting him. That was a painful experience and I still got junk drops. What were they thinking?

    submitted by /u/SadoraNortica
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing after last patch.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have a problem where your game crashes 10-15 minutes after you launch it and you don't an error message or anything? I play through Steam so it might be something on Steam. After the patch yesterday my game instantly crashes never happened before.

    submitted by /u/leruxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment