• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Black Desert Online Just pretend to be blind

    Black Desert Online Just pretend to be blind


    Just pretend to be blind

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    When someone starts to undercut me in the market

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    Crow's Nest & Oquilla's Eye location for sharing

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    This is extremely fun content, they should add something else like this

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    this is how it feels every time ;_;

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    One TET dande please

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:12 AM PDT

    Does the Epheria Sailboat/Frigate become more useful with the Great Ocean Update?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Might seem like an obvious yes, but I wanted more discussion around this.

    Been playing for only 2 months, but was really excited to explore the ocean before the Great Ocean Update came out so I'm almost done building an Epheria Sailboat.

    Does the bartering system and new content make the Epheria Sailboat more useful with the update? Can anyone comment on exploration vs. silver making possibilities with the new update? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/epkrnftblluva
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Don't sail to Hakoven Island to barter

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Don't get fooled by 400+ sea coins from bartering. Sailing past Derko Island water starts having really strong current aganist you. Almost entire way, it is 40 strong current aganist you. Almost - because in a few places it reaches 50, therefore if you don't have really good wind to help you out, you're basically stuck. Only way to even move a bit is to spam ramming. And current stays up aganist you until you're in close vicinity to the island.
    Also don't think it's worth it since you have good current to go back. Sailing back with current flow is not any noticeable faster than having no current at all. Right now entire current system is heavy punishing when it's aganist you and giving 0 benefits when you take 'advantage' of it.

    submitted by /u/Lutheine
    [link] [comments]

    What is that mean ?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Is there a way to change the hertz the game is played at?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    So I have the game on very low graphics, and if I were to run WoW on these settings, I'd have at least 200 FPS in a raid setting, but can't manage to gain over 30 FPS no matter what graphics I use, and I think it's due to the hertz (has this issue in other games and I changed it to my monitor amount and that fixed it) but there's no manual way to change it in game. I looked it up on google, and some of the ways seemed too sketchy for me to try, so I was wondering if anyone had a solution. Thanks for any answers :)

    submitted by /u/tr3y10
    [link] [comments]

    "Oh no, they made new ships... Q.Q"

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    The Art of the Deal~

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    New daily exp scrolls

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    New daily exp scrolls

    Can someone tell me why the daily scrolls doesnt stack anymore ? because i lost 2 days for no reason.

    https://i.redd.it/za4bci5mdtu31.png

    submitted by /u/xrisoulos
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Question about Alchemy Proc Rate

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Is the proc rate for all elixirs the same? For example you get on avg 2.5x greens and 0.3x blues?

    submitted by /u/LawdAizen
    [link] [comments]

    To the Wonderland!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Questions about crossplay and version differences.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    Hello people of Reddit. How's it going? So me and my colleagues want to start playing this game, but all of them use PC while I'm stuck on Xbox due to crappy specs. Now I've seen a Black Desert game on the Xbox store, and this brings me to my first question. Are Black Desert and Black Desert Online the same game? If this falls to be true, then my second question would be if we could crossplay. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sushii-
    [link] [comments]

    End Game Crystal info

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys, here my question.

    When do you start using end-of-game crystals?

    I mean if i can affrod it and my gear score is 240/242/288 it's a good moment to take them ? or is better upgrade gear before ?

    submitted by /u/Ezaky
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting my steam account back

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I finally got my pc fixed after 2 years. I don't have my old phone number nor remember my steam recovery code. I also don't have the steam authenticator app, again have a new phone since 2 years ago. I sent an email to steam and I wanna know what I'll need to get my account back. I don't have my old credit card number but I do have my last purchase if that helps? Thanks for help in advance.

    submitted by /u/ItzChrisOG
    [link] [comments]

    Is fishing in Grana then selling it all at Valencia good? Or should I sell every blue/golden fish at the nearest imperial?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    So, I came back from a long break and I'm trying fishing now. Thought I could make some decent money while I'm afk. I've been doing some research I found some old posts about Grana being nerfed and fishing in Grana+selling in Valencia does not worth anymore, but like I said these posts are old and I don't know if this has changed.

    Any tips? Thanks in advance!

    (SA, PC)

    submitted by /u/axelsm92
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend Flash Sale: Golden Opportunity

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Few questions before getting into the game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    So, I've been thinking about getting into the game but I have a few questions first.

    The game is advertised as a sandbox MMORPG, but what can you actually do?What are the activities you can do?I don't really know anything about the game so...I'd love to know what's the gameplay like.

    Is it really very P2W?

    I've heard it's mostly an AFK game?Is that true?

    How solo friendly is it and will I enjoy it if I'm not a fan of PvP?

    How many hours could you even get from it?I've heard it's somewhat shallow and empty?

    Is it worth getting into?I've heard mixed opinions.

    And finally, if I get it, any easy classes for beginners?

    submitted by /u/Ravor33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment