• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Whale's be like, after costumes get their third price increase.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Valkyrie

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Black Spirit & Pinky

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    Doing the dirty work for your kamasilvian neighborhood villain

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    no one knows true patience than someone living remote

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    The infiltration was successful. I now command an army.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    When u are freshly rerolled and meet your friends

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    When anyone mentions Aakman...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Hi RisingSun here hit Level 65 tonight on EU Ask me Anything

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    First of all thanks for all the people supporting me. It was a amazing stream on https://www.twitch.tv/pvenvironment tonight with a final 15h grinding push. If u have any Questions, i will try to answer them in english or german.

    We hit Level 65 in 4 Months and 7 Days.

    submitted by /u/nachttraum
    [link] [comments]

    Fps drops in cities and nodes

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me with my fps problems, so when i enter a cities or a node my fps jus drops to one until i stop moving, but then when i start to move again my fps drops to 1 fps again.

    I have a GTX 1060 with an intel i7 and my game is downloaded on my SSD

    does anyone know how to fix this problem i used to just be able to walk normally through the city with out dropping frames

    submitted by /u/thibvle
    [link] [comments]

    Inktober X BDO: Day 4

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Player House with an outdoor area like Garden?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for a player House with some outdoor area - with a garden for example. Is there anything like that? Can you recommend me any house? Thank you all for answers.

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Frame drop/lag when using mouse movement during a skill in RBF

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    Since the latest patch, I get insane stutter/FPS drops when I use mouse movement while a skill is in animation. Just wondering if anyone else is currently experiencing this or has experienced it? It seems to affect some classes but not others from my testing. Tried on Lahn (Deadly Dance, Sacred Dance, Fly). It seems to be fine outside of RBF. I'm running on Low settings with 200+ fps, and this never used to be a problem.

    submitted by /u/xie94
    [link] [comments]

    Twinkle Star Shai Outfit?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Twinkle Star Shai Outfit?

    Guys, anyone knows something about this Twinkle Star Shai Outfit? It is on sites like BDO codex and BDO Database but I can't find a SINGLE image on the internet of the whole outfit
    Link & Image for indentification ~>
    https://bdocodex.com/pt/item/580008/

    https://i.redd.it/9ei6ucjz50r31.png

    submitted by /u/MadameRubyy
    [link] [comments]

    How much do silver keys currently go for on PC?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    Curious if it's worth investing in them on PS4

    submitted by /u/MAGlCIAN
    [link] [comments]

    10 Fortune And 50 Rarity pouch. For those who are curious to see. (bottom to rows)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Where could I go for good money in either Kama or Valencia ? I got my butt kicked at aakman twice. What should my DP be to not to fear aakman?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    Question about archer awakening skills

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    I am unable to upgrade the awakening skill past the the first few versions. I have the required level and skill points to upgrade the skills but am not able to. I just completed the Archer awakening quest and still can not upgrade the skills. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/redefined86
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to heat rainbow coral rings?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Trying to heat rainbow coral.ring but It doesnt give me the option. I dont see any knowledge quests for heating. Anybody know if I can?

    submitted by /u/TheDistyy
    [link] [comments]

    Game unplayable fps wise with a 2060ti and a new pc

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    My pc is like less than 6 months old game had no problems before like a month ago now is litterally unplayable on an i7 2060ti pretty good pc for this game imo, and i drop to 0 fps at some points isnt internet. other games have no prob 144hz

    submitted by /u/LaughB4Death
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Knight successions guess

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    What do you guys think will be dark knight successions from what they have revealed from others classes and what would be a skill you think should be part or improved? Just for imagination and speculation.

    submitted by /u/tedthemagichorse
    [link] [comments]

    Re-roll question

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of re-rolling from Dk to Warrior or Maewha. Which one would anybody recommend. My AP on dk is 233/242 and Dp is 275. I am finding DK pve to be a bit tedious after a year playing and can't find the oomph after reaching 230+ ap. I am no avid pvper with dk.

    submitted by /u/ZenTheOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment