• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Black Desert Online A day off, time to grind!

    Black Desert Online A day off, time to grind!


    A day off, time to grind!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    A bit of color theory ��

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    How some of you zerker mains run around lookin..

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    When you get sorted into same RBF team with an enemy guild member

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    when you want to talk to a player on bdo

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    After 50 attempts lol...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    Saw this randomly floating around in my feed.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Time to awaken... ~

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Anytime an Unknown Adventurer gets a super rare PEN...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Soaring Tamer Succession: Eternal Float!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyCogentDurianKeyboardCat Since Succession Throat Burn can be used off CD you can float eternally!~ Soaring Arts Succession Tamer Hype! \(^0^)/

    submitted by /u/ScarletSeraph
    [link] [comments]

    AFK Fishing: Crio's Fishing Chair (vs) Standing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    NA BDO Lvl 62 Warrior PVP - Vangertz Open-World PVP #1

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Is Musa objectively better than Maehwa?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    So im a level 61 (20%) Maehwa with 227 Tet weapons (kutum), everywhere i see people say just roll Musa. I only farm Gahaz or Pollys right now. My question really is should i just aim for 62 for the 2 earrings or just go for the musa? Im not exactly worried about getting awakening for him its more the time sink. i like to do a bit of everything in this game (haven't gotten in to node wars yet), but sometimes maehwa feels like a jack of all trades class. PVX playstyle is what I'm going for.

    I know people will tell me to play what i like, but since they're very similar I'd atleast like to see what the community thinks of both of them in 2019. I apologize if there is a million of these threads around, I'm just really curious what peoples opinions are of the two. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Roronoazor
    [link] [comments]

    Mi is veri happy little lucky musa .

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    Help to understand a little better the classes

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    I used to play on SA, like a loooong time ago, I had a witch 59, and I stopped cuz several reasons, now with the PS4 release I started again cuz I really like the game, I'm really enjoying DK and lahn but all I read here are ppl trashing both and mistic "mistake", so my question is why? What makes they bad or what? Is not a server related question is about the class and all I guess

    submitted by /u/hassendm
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the Black Spirit

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    During the storyline I found out that the Black Spirit originally came to the world on a meteorite and that it needs a 'host' to be able to function, so is it some sort of alien technology, or is it a symbiotic alien life-form like Venom from the Spiderman universe?

    submitted by /u/Ernost
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Welfare on PS4

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the guild welfare is on consoles or know a date when it might be added?

    submitted by /u/xXigamesXx
    [link] [comments]

    Manos Gathering "Increased Acquisition Rate" Meaning?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Just a question about Manos Gathering. I have 430 mastery with a Magic Butchering Knife equipped and it says "Increase Acquisition Rate: 0%" with "Increased extra acquisition rate: 93%" below it.

    This changes to 520 mastery with a DUO Loggia tool equipped, +80% increased acquisition rate with +43% increase extra acquisition rate below that.

    How does this work? Do the 2 numbers get added together to make a total? Meaning +93% with the Magic tool and +123% with the Loggia for basic resources (or +93% with Magic, +82.7% with Loggia for rare resources)?

    Magic tools still better for hards/sharps/caphras until you surpass the 93% total with Manos tools?

    Sorry for the questions, literally came back after 2 months away to start back up!

    submitted by /u/LeeBMC
    [link] [comments]

    Rikkun's Shipwreck Boat

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Rikkun's Shipwreck Boat

    Hi, so well... Just a while ago, little bit west off road to Port Ratt me and my boys found that... And I need answers, I never seen something like that before and I cannot find any mentions to that, can somebody help me?

    https://i.redd.it/pi3nsnm1wsq31.png

    https://i.redd.it/2ul8vf11wsq31.png

    https://i.redd.it/m3ym1tzzvsq31.png

    submitted by /u/ziomek0002
    [link] [comments]

    Best grind spot

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    I am at 230 AP with my striker which location would be the best for grinding money?

    submitted by /u/DeusDolore
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    I'm wondering is it better to grind at Blood wolf or Polly? I'm only at 212 AP with Kutum and 288 DP but a lot of people says that I can just do the elite rotation at Blood wolf and that will yield better income per hour?

    submitted by /u/overlordhua
    [link] [comments]

    Alt utilization

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    so I'm farming the Valencia quest line getting the free failstacks on alts, would it make sense to make a second character the same class as my main, switch my gear over and run the quest that way?

    submitted by /u/slinde97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment