• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Black Desert Online Every time...

    Black Desert Online Every time...


    Every time...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    My first screenshot/picture, 3 to 4 hours in. This game looks absolutely stunning.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    Even though they p2w, we still need them for our crons. ty whales :>

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Ship camera and movement suggestion

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    My feelings about succession

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    BDOSEA 1.1k title achieved

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Resume back my title hunting at August (1054 at that time), took me ~3 months of fishing at various spot to reach this point.
    I think I will stop here as I don't see the point of getting more title.
    https://imgur.com/bFgWQH7

    submitted by /u/rigelstark
    [link] [comments]

    Fairies have jiggle physics too

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    unfortunately i have discovered this

    submitted by /u/Harudied
    [link] [comments]

    How often does spook spawn to you?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    I have been grinding polly forest for 5~6 hours since the event start. But I have never had a chance to get spook spawn. I am wondering if i have bad luck or spook never spawns in polly.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonBlossom
    [link] [comments]

    Sea Bunnies be like

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Should I get TRI blackstar or TET kzarka

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    I have tri kzarka 204 ap

    submitted by /u/2-dollar-snags
    [link] [comments]

    And now he can END Himself

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    And now he can END Himself

    https://i.redd.it/ymmy0m0j9lt31.png

    1 Minute of Silence for him

    submitted by /u/Suigensu
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else disconnecting while afk fishing?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    Problem started a week ago, not sure what has changed, always wake up to floating in the Sea and only 3-4 rows of fish. Afk fishing in the day is completely fine. Any specific tips u guys use to bypass this?

    submitted by /u/cedricaca
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Black Desert Online Turkiye and MENA

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Just noticed black desert on Steam and it`s on but only for Turkiye and MENA region because I live in North Africa

    Need to know if the publisher changed anything ingame to make it P2W or something. Because I`am looking forward to try it out. Also how`s the English speaking community.

    And before anyone get up thier horses and start trash talking me about how cheap the game is 6$. It`s not about that, it`s about the time i`ll have to invest into an MMO. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/iixSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to grind

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    alright, so i'm back after a long hiatus. A lot of things have change so i made a new character and I know later he gonna need some real gear. So, I got a level 61 character with 400+ gs. 200 or so ap and dp. What the best place for me to grind currently to make a lot of money?

    submitted by /u/genocidenite
    [link] [comments]

    What's this noise that sounds like ticking from a stopwatch?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    It happens basically everwhere at random intervals and is a pain.

    ETA Answer: Probably the boss timer! Will update if I find that's not the case!

    submitted by /u/wam9000
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Ticket Response

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, quick question. How long does it take for GMs to reply to a ticket? I opened one ticket yesterday around noon and still have not received a response.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DonaldMDraper
    [link] [comments]

    FPS drops on good gaming pc ?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    So I've bought a new pc recently and I noticed that my fps are always the same whatever settings I'm on. I can play remastered with 60 fps most of the time, but when I'm fighting (for example) fogans, my fps can drop to 40. I tried lowering my settings to optimal and even then, they cap at 60 (which is normal) but they still drop to 40 sometimes.

    So its really weird that even on lowest optimal I still get fps drops to 40 ?

    CPU : Ryzen7 2700

    GPU : nvidia gtx 1660 ti 6GB

    Memory : 16 gb ram (2x ddr4 3200)

    submitted by /u/rngcarried_striker
    [link] [comments]

    BlackRose? More like GANKEDROSE LMFAOO

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Can someone explain how does SUCCESSÄ°ON works?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    do i have a choice to play with awakening like right now. or just succession and awakening.Ä° am confused.Can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/birdiziaction
    [link] [comments]

    Aakman lootscroll threshold

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    What loot per hour should you be able to hit before using lootscolls

    submitted by /u/Gecko4lif
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc template?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Have always wanted to try Sorc but have always thought she has the by far worst character customization of all the characters (hair styles, ECT).

    Does anyone have any good templates for Sorc they wouldn't mind to share?

    Thanks in advance anyone willing to help. Has always been a pain that I can't seem to make/find a sorc that looks decent imo.

    submitted by /u/ninjuh37
    [link] [comments]

    What Materials Should I Stock Up On For The Great Expedition Update?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment