• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Black Desert Online Happy Halloween!

    Black Desert Online Happy Halloween!


    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    TIL: For Nvidia users. If you press Alt+F3, you can add color filters for tweaking the effects slightly (HDR, Bloom, Color, Etc.) Enjoy. perfect for the very limited color adjustments for remastered mode.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    Video Examples of the new Witch/Wiz Sidestep C Swap Bugs

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    The most recent patch (as many already now know) broke the side step C swap on both witch and wizard when going from mainhand to awakening.

    When using this mechanic and trying an awakening ability, it uses a mainhand ability instead when you have clearly swapped to awakening. Example sidestep C swap to awakening and use Shift F (Voltaic Pulse) and the character will use earthquake instead. Furthermore, in some cases, if the mainhand skill is on cooldown or locked, the character will get ability locked.

    I made this post as I finally got around to creating clear video examples to supplement the low quality gif examples that were being passed around.

    Please see the following clips for examples :

    https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentExcitedAsteriskKappaClaus https://clips.twitch.tv/FilthyRichLyrebirdDuDudu https://clips.twitch.tv/DelightfulConfidentCheddarDoggo https://clips.twitch.tv/HealthyOpenStapleCoolStoryBob

    submitted by /u/Huntler
    [link] [comments]

    My luckiest boss drop �� And yours?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Sunset

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Reddit, meet Triton, Mimas, and Phobos!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    Props to BDO with this small Alice in the wonderland easter egg on Alejandro farm

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    YEEEEES 64 LVL UP(+ Main Gyfin Rhasia Solo Rotation)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    Blood Moon

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Farming Data from ~3500 harvests (breeds)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    “Dark” classes?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    Which classes have dark or shadow type abilities? I noticed sorceress, are there any others?

    submitted by /u/8387899101
    [link] [comments]

    Camera Angles for videos.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    Camera Angles for videos.

    Hello, I came across this Korean youtuber that has awesome videos and want to know how does he is able to position the camera at the front and by the side and execute the skill. Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uefly6QVmMQ&t=75s please let me know if you know how he does it.

    Some images from the video. You can subscribe the Youtuber channel if you liked it.

    submitted by /u/OscarPG81
    [link] [comments]

    For someone who is only interested in PvE, should I get a TRI Blackstar?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    I currently have a TRI Kzarka as mainhand but heard that Blackstar is better for PvE as it affects awakening damage like a Kutum does, so should I get a TRI Blackstar?

    submitted by /u/JokerIsHere4031
    [link] [comments]

    Musa LF pvp advice vs sorc/lahn/ninja

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    Im a mediocre Musa (softcapped) and im trying to do pvp as best as i can. But those 3 classes above, Lahn / Ninja and Sorceress give me headache. I really feel at disvantage everytime i fight one. How do you fight them as Musa? Placing a CC on them is hard, plus getting close to even try to SA trade turns into a grab and kill (atleast sorceress can't) , also trying to CC with the bow is totally cancer (assuming the stiff it's not nullified by resitances too) Trying to engage with fiery angel is pure suicide and goodluck placing a dragonbite on their back. My best bet is to get lucky and place a stun with musa spirit when their are behind me already, but it's absolutely not reliable. How do you guys engage/bait them with your musa? assuming 1 vs 1 situation both 270 + AP. HELP (inc git gud)

    submitted by /u/RedTheMad
    [link] [comments]

    Armstrong's Xbox

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    So I hit level 56 and did the quests and got Armstrong's to reset my skills, used the item, and now I cannot for the life of me find the button to reset skills. The UI on Xbox looks different than all the PC UIs I've seen while searching for answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/IHateLovingSilver
    [link] [comments]

    spook'd by this loot pile placement

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    40m an hour, yeah i don't see that.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    I went over to prolly forest, gahaz, helms and so on to try to grind for money. Honestly, after an hour I only made about 3mil. I tried all of the main rotations, my pets all out and alert mode. i never needed to stop to pick anything up as they got everything. I'm just not seeing how people grinding and making shit ton of silver.

    submitted by /u/genocidenite
    [link] [comments]

    good classes for just starting?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Friend and i are just about to play for the first time. any suggestions on what class to play? we played alot of destiny and he liked playing hunter and i liked playing titan,if that helps you understand a little bit of how we like to play.

    submitted by /u/TheLazyEspeon
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the fastest way to level up to 61 as new character nowdays?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    grinding from 1 to 58 then questing to 61?

    submitted by /u/hordecore80
    [link] [comments]

    Elixirs for mirumok leech?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Questions from someone contemplating buying the game.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    Is the game pay to win? If so how much would you say monthly?

    I want to sit back and relax to play, heard Xbox was better for that, so I'm guessing I should choose Xbox?

    Does the Xbox version have the classes the PC has? Or are they being updated with them every so often?

    Is the community alive? I don't see much talk about Black Desert that much anymore but I also haven't been looking.

    Is the game actually fun? I want to sit down for an hour or two and just kill things or quest or just relax but I want it to be enjoyable.

    How long does it take to generally level a character up to "Awakened" (I think that's like max level?) I like playing multiple characters.

    For Xbox players, does the game look good? From what I can tell the difference between PC and Xbox isn't super duper drastic and it looks good on both platforms.

    Thanks for any help! Like I said I heard Xbox is more relaxing and the grind is less painful so I'm leaning towards that currently but I'd love any feedback.

    EDIT: One last thing! Is the Xbox and PC versions different from each other? I've heard from reviews that they're actually quite different (leveling wise, not end game wise)

    submitted by /u/tr3y10
    [link] [comments]

    If I have an additional effect on my main weapon, does it also work on on my awakening?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    If I have, lets say, +19 additional damage to all species on my main weapon, will it also apply when I use my awakening weapon?

    submitted by /u/_call_me_sexi_lexi_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment