• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Black Desert Online Aight! I quit...

    Black Desert Online Aight! I quit...


    Aight! I quit...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I lazercutted my own version of the sorceress icon!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Zodd KeK

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    "It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron."

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    BDO X Nier Automata please PA

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Would love to make my DK look like 2B or A2 and my tamer like 9S.

    submitted by /u/tunperak
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached my AP goal today after 18 months

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    Griffith and ram horns looks kinda cool

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Kakao pls, my wallet.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Just a random wallpaper for a random sorc friends.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Kunoichi New Succession - Black Desert Online

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:02 AM PST

    Dark Souls X BDO is the crossover we deserve

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:16 AM PST

    The BDO world overwhelmed with darkness, unlit bonfires scattered around the map to "purify" and light, potions become Estus flasks (icon reskin) for the event duration, fight iconic bosses from the trilogy and craft classic outfits upon defeating them (Solaire, Catarina, Smough, Havel, Artorias, Black Knight...). As per PA usual policies, the outfits replace the armor slots but can be converted to costumes with a tailoring coupon.

    Bonus pet from shop: Sif pet (Artorias wolf)

    Bonus maid from shop: Firekeeper / Emerald Herald

    What do you think fellow souls? Anything else to add to make it even better? IIRC From Software helped PA with the remastered version of BDO in the past so I wouldn't say this sounds THAT impossible to get in the future... :)

    Then again, a soul can dream.

    submitted by /u/shoni89
    [link] [comments]

    New Journal Added to the Global Lab - Dorin Morgrim's Secret Journal

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Here is an image showing the two volumes. Also don't blame me for it if things change, because it could change. However, since rednose is like 30m each, you only spent 60m + 3 boss weapons. And again, it can change.

    Edit: Here is the document.

    submitted by /u/Klaasjeturk
    [link] [comments]

    Dorin Morgrim's Secret Journal (New Journal on Test Lab)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    [Event] Restored Afuaru's Map

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Took a few months off and returned to find this item in my mail. Seems like ill need a few players to help me kill the chest within 30 minutes for the rewards.

    Im currently in an AFK fishing guild and don't have the players in my guild to help. I have 3 Maps and 5 days left before they expire. Im wondering if I should leave my guild and join a more active one to get these rewards.

    submitted by /u/Toto2Toes
    [link] [comments]

    Best Moment in BDO?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:26 PM PST

    What's the best experience you've had in this game? Do you have any unique stories to share? Can be anything, PvP, social, you name it.

    submitted by /u/Censing
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashing Fighting Skull Knight

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:49 PM PST

    I have tried to finish this quest 5 times, on the second hit I deal to him my game just crashes to desktop, with no error message, does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/KialandiVoron
    [link] [comments]

    its official

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    mobile pve its better pepehands.

    and the game looks better

    submitted by /u/Potatoandbacon
    [link] [comments]

    I am so good at PVP

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I wake up, last night there was an NW in my guild but i didn't go, i'm too good for them and i participated in high risk world PVP. I'm on Arsha, Eastern Border to be exact, and what's that?! A lvl 60 tamer?! My hands are shaking, i haven't been this excited since i "Mechanically outplayed" some noobs while i was leveling and traveling to Sausans. I don't know what to do he is only 100 gearscore below me, how am i ever going to win this duel. I cast a dream of doom, the tamer still is isn't responding, he must be frozen in fear over my boldness to engage in this fight. Ooh i got a crit, i loudly screech OwO in real life and almost orgasm at my skill. I blink in to finish him off and establish my dominance and power over him. One rabam proves to be enough, and both he and his pet die. I'm still shaking, thinking to myself: "I won, i did it, i'm the best pvp-er on this server". Then i see he still hasn't respawned and i start flapping my hands the keyboard trying to open chat. I manage to hit enter, i still have time. I quickly start hitting my left side of the keyboard, till i finally manage to find the ctrl and V keys, which couldn't be recognised, worn out from usage and covered in cheeto dust. I drop the copy pasta git gud (Eat), again proving my superiority over this lower human being. I mount up on my doom and go back to heidel, "mechanically outplaying" all players on the way there of course, and think to myself "I am so good at PVP".

    submitted by /u/Nikk3l
    [link] [comments]

    JOJO x Bdo When ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PST

    Star Platinum outfit for striker awakening and Jotaro school uniform pre-awakening

    submitted by /u/Evilwolf599
    [link] [comments]

    Wizzards what are your trash/hour grinding at Aakman?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:36 PM PST

    I am curious as to what I should be aiming for trash loot. So i would like you to post your GS buffs you use what rotation and how much trash/h so i can have an idea.

    something like this:

    Rotation_______ trash/h:_________

    GS: -/-/- with Nouver/kutum

    Buffs: Villa, Giants ,.....

    Thanks so much

    submitted by /u/Eitel07
    [link] [comments]

    Noob in need of assistance

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I'm really new to this game and if anyone is on PS4 and wants to party up and help me out I'd appreciate it I'm literally lost but I want to be good at the game 🥺🥺🥺

    submitted by /u/Professorslump
    [link] [comments]

    Kunoichi Succession (Transcendence) Skills

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:41 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    How do I get exp growth servers? I play on Xbox btw IDK if that affects anything.

    submitted by /u/exo298
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone I’m new

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PST

    HELLLO EVERYONE, I am brand new to this game. I have it on PS4 and I got my friend to buy the game too so we are going to need help. We do not play a lot of MMOs I have played elder scrolls online and fallout 76 but this is my first true MMO and am just asking for any advice

    submitted by /u/banananathan0324
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment