• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Black Desert Online sure auto path you go ahead and try that

    Black Desert Online sure auto path you go ahead and try that


    sure auto path you go ahead and try that

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:34 PM PST

    New Classes

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    New Class 100% BSR Leak - What you think?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    I've been selected for Shadow Arena CBT. I wonder why...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:25 AM PST

    B/W Curious Gatherer looking like some medieval off-white lol

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Aim for the Sky

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    We're getting a new class related to Vikings, what about the region?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    There's a very old map from early in bdo development which is upsidedown from out current map. It has Balenos as the far south, but there's a region called 바이킹? 영토 (Viking? Territory) next to 자이안트 영옥 which is Giant Area which became Dreighan, and south of Viking is 엘프 영토 which became Kamasylvia https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439598127998173184/647457946279739394/6fff4ebbe153e107930df5eb4997d9dd.png

    With the announcement of the new class, I decided to see if I could get up and around to see where Viking Territory would be located, a lot of people assume this is also where 오딜리타 (O'dylita for EU/NA) would be.

    -> video of the area https://youtu.be/1ZYi9YXI0xM

    -> picture of new area https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460416725393866759/647472289834860553/Black_Desert_Screenshot_2019.11.22_-_15.50.54.32.png

    -> location of where I was https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460416725393866759/647472368004104212/Black_Desert_Screenshot_2019.11.22_-_15.46.03.03.png

    Edit: adding a picture of area + location of where I was

    submitted by /u/MrChimmy
    [link] [comments]

    Archaeologyst's map pattern

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    http://prntscr.com/q0pbkd

    How do i combine this

    Inc : Compass when?

    submitted by /u/RedTheMad
    [link] [comments]

    Did not know I could do this..

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Huge Q&A with the dev team(Chinese) - Plans to improve RBF, grinding class balance and more

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Discord overlay will not run with MSI Afterburner.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    Title says it all, not sure if this has been posted here before or anyone else had this problem but my overlay refused to work unless i closed MSI Afterburner + Rivertuner.
    Tried all the suggested fixes i saw on google (Admin mode, Hardware acceleration off, Whitelisting Discord etc)
    Not sure if other OC/Monitor programs will do the same so worth trying to close those aswell if this doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/SgtSugma
    [link] [comments]

    Musa here, needing advice on where to grind

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Hey all, I'am a 256/258/275 (Grinding to get enough Silver for Caphras for 261 AAP) Musa

    I'am able to get a solid consistent 50M an hour at a minimum, at Polly's and 50-60M an hour at Gahaz, but currently have decided to go to Manshuams after getting 251+ AAP and Im getting anywhere between 50-80M an hour but an average of 50M an hour, so I was wondering what would be better to grind? or is there somewhere else I should move to that im not aware of? after getting 261 AAP I'am planning to try and get 308 DP and move to Aakman or the like, but that will probably be a bit away haha, below is a link to the gear!

    Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/riG6Bp8

    submitted by /u/Kampfa
    [link] [comments]

    Cant use V - Group Cooldown?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:35 PM PST

    I noticed when I was in RBF, my V wouldnt go off or some games I just couldnt use V. It would ping the screen group cooldown, but i hadnt used pots or anything else. When it seemed like it was only happening in RBF, a few guildies and I went to BA to see if it happened there too. It did, i had casted nothing, no buffs, and still couldnt use it. It just said Group down, I had to spam it multiple times before it would go off. Has anyone else had this issue or know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/RDpoison
    [link] [comments]

    This quest 'Subjugation' is stuck. I cannot delete it. It doesn't show up in the quest log either. Tried starting, didn't help.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Help with accesory gearing priority

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:02 PM PST

    I just got all my boss gear/weapons to tri (and tet dande/tri kutum) and looking to start working on accesories. Im a 61 Warrior and Im starting to do GvG and NWs

    Currently my accesory setup is Capotia ring, Ring of Power, Tri Asula Earring, Grana oath earring, Tri Asula Belt, and Tri Asula necklace.

    Which ones should I prioritize on replacing first and maybe some reccomendations? I was thinking starting with necklace then belt then one earring since i can wait for capotia earring.

    submitted by /u/sungjae505
    [link] [comments]

    Bonus Back - spend Pearls, get stuff

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    New Class [Guardian] Discord!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Hello reddit!

    This was made about 30 minutes after the announcements, but didn't want to spread out the invite link until:

    1) we were done hyperventilating

    2) had basic user moderation powers set up

    3) really wanted self assignable colors set up

    Currently we're covering all bases in regards to Every Region and PC/PS4/XBOX/Mobile, but as we are English EUNA PC Players, are more than happy to add "Foreign" (ie: MENA, SEA, KR) Discords to our ever growing list of resources. :)

    Sorry I utterly suck at reddit formatting - but here's the link to the discord!

    https://discord.gg/BffuD8s

    submitted by /u/ReigneIrkalla
    [link] [comments]

    Question about new class and awakening coupon

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    hello, I have 2 doubts

    first, if i buy an awakening weapon exchange coupon now, can i put it on my storage and wait for new class arrive? or it's character bound? because now they are on discount on my server.

    and second, do you think that the new class will have awakening weapon or it will be like shai, or only sucession or something.

    thx

    submitted by /u/Gruga9
    [link] [comments]

    Gear enchant level reduction with fail

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    Hey guys, kinda noobie enchanter here. I know on higher level gear, there is a chance the gear's enchantment level can be reduced by 1 if you fail. Anyone know approximately what that chance is? Should I almost expect a reduction on a failure, or is it pretty bad luck to get reduced on a fail?

    submitted by /u/BaconMan94
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I are looking for a pvp game to play. Would you say that this is a good game to try? Would it take a lot of grinding to be impactful?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Node war help!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:34 PM PST

    Hello! I am VERY confused. I have tried to place down a fort to do a node war for friday. For the last hour it has only let me place down for a node war for sunday. Why am i not able to select the node war for friday? To give more information, I was going for a tier 1 node using a square fort. It also was 2 hours before the node war started and I should have been able to place it up to 1 hour before.

    Can someone please explain to me what I did wrong?

    submitted by /u/DarkDragonMC_
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja Hystria

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Can a 62 Ninja with 245 TET Kutum, with around 1800 Skill Points go to Hystria?

    submitted by /u/Cryy1
    [link] [comments]

    Is Black desert online a game worth playin right now?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment