• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hype Hype

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Is special milk a thing?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:45 AM PST

    Fairy Appearance for Berserk Event Fairy Puck Item (posting for a friend who wants to see)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Recent BDO patch made me buy this. (btw In October was the 30th anniversary of the Berserk Manga)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Tried to auto-path out of a river in the Drieghan region.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    The location of all NPC's which offer the church buffs

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:17 AM PST

    The location of all NPC's which offer the church buffs

    Good day everyone!

    So i took the time and ran through every big city in the game to look for the NPC's stated above. The locations from each of them aren't rly spread too much among the internet, that's why I wanted to make this post. Hopefully the screenshots I took are enough to give you a rough idea where you can find each NPC.

    A quick explanation for those who don't know what church buffs are: You pay 5 goldbars and get additional two hour long buffs for either AP & Accuracy / DP & HP / Combat-EXP & Skill-EXP. You are not limited to only one every time, you can collect all 3, when you want some extra buffs for pvp or pve.

    Note that everytime you pay for one of the buffs you might get a worse / better result eachtime, bcs the stats you get are not always the same, they variate by a little (e.g for the ap & accuracy buffs you can get either 3, 5 or 8 additional stats) But fear not for another 5 goldbars you can reroll the buffs if you got the worst out of the worst.

    https://preview.redd.it/8lx8umr0ff041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3fc54600667a1ecf315a0e4aa624636bfa30acb6

    So now that we've clarified all that, let's continue to all the locations on the map

    Velia NPC

    https://preview.redd.it/x1lrpuz7ff041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1df098c0156c1c5bfa9c60a047df9be415a8c363

    Heidel NPC

    https://preview.redd.it/0wq19kdfff041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a6cdd66727b7fe1384fb8f0de47dbe2e13f9f87

    Kamasilve NPC

    https://preview.redd.it/ubtantokff041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=affdb8eb829e2203b38530584b740aadcf2ea391

    Duvencrune... Altar?

    Altar is directly where my character stands, near to the northern stablemanager

    Altinova NPC

    https://preview.redd.it/aepg9tetff041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=99f951ec50e3f00b8849670c7210cbc79fec0dab

    Valencia NPC

    https://preview.redd.it/82wk1x40gf041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0cebf2b67caa6c62ae69e089bd5bc705b78972e5

    That's all we've got so far. I hope those screenshots are helpful to anybody that's looking for them. I hope that noone ever needs to desperately search for those guys like I did.
    Have a nice day all <3

    submitted by /u/TheDomkill
    [link] [comments]

    These people either belive in the imposible or ... i mean i really need to undestand the concept any clue i feel like i'm missing something;

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    MFW I get home and get to jump on

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    What should my priorities be on gear ?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    The black Spirit bless me and I got this Is 17 try. The spirit courser method Is still viable? Or they fix It?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Fried Vegetables - Sell to Vendor or Marketplace?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    I currently see over 220 Fried Veggies registered in MP. Not sure why anyone would want to buy Fried Veggies...So, isn't it better to sell it to a vendor instead?

    *Note: I'm referring to Fried Veggies, not Stir-Fried Veggies.

    submitted by /u/alatarielv
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Ranger PVP Montage / 6

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Strikers are so merciless QvQ

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Black Desert Mobile Pre-Reg PS4 not working?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    So im trying to get a free copy of BDO on the PS4 since they are running the promotion where if you pre register for Black desert mobile you can get a copy of BDO on whatever platform you want. For some reason everytime i select PS4 it takes me to some event page, never giving me a redemption code. I tried it for PC and got a redemption code immediately. Does anyone how to work around this? Is this a bug? or is this working as intended since they dont want people to get free copies of BDO on console? Been a long time BDO player but not willing to shell out $30 for something as P2W heavy as bdo.

    submitted by /u/xprimez
    [link] [comments]

    Is BDO still giving out 3 Free Pets for Finishing Main Quests?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Just found out we're supposed to get 3 free pets for finishing the main quest lines? I finished the Velia quest line already but didn't get the Shaggy Dog pet. Was this only for PC? Also, the ADV Support quests I see don't include "Pets, Loyal Companions."

    https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-free-pets/

    submitted by /u/alatarielv
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change my HUD settings on the xbox one version?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Incease BDO's GPU usage?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    After getting kind of low fps, my friend and me checked our GPU's for their usage and found out that it wasnt even hitting 50% most of the time. Only using the remastered ultra mode pushed the usage up to 99%.

    Additionally I had very hard fps drops but couldnt figure our what caused this but watching the GPU usage it showed that everytime my fps drop from ~120 at best to under 60 is when my useage dropped to around 20-30% for a short period of time.

    Is there a way to force my GPU into putting more workload into BDO and getting higher/more stable frames?

    My setup:

    i7-4790K @ 4GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080

    Friends setup:

    i7-8700K, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti

    submitted by /u/the00one
    [link] [comments]

    FOR ALL THE BEZERKERS!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    New area is coming

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Struggling to pick a main class

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I started playing this game a few days ago but I still can't decide a main class. The ones that I'm considering are Warrior, Lahn, Mystic and Archer. With this Berserk crossover I wanted to main Warrior and buy the armor/awakening weapon, but I see a lot of people saying that to play warrior you would need to play at insanely high fps, like 150+, which I can maybe achieve if I set everything to low and still would maybe get around 100-120 while fighting. Any class you guys would recommend? If this new Guardian class was in the game I wouldn't have a hard time choosing haha

    submitted by /u/Genbu-
    [link] [comments]

    Valencia trade goods doesn't work for Deve' Encyclopedia

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Hi, so I saw some guides claiming that Valencia Trade goods can be used for "Collect Beautiful Dirt items" task, from the 5th log. I tested this in 2 separate runs, taking items from both trade managers in Valencia. None of them worked to even trigger the option for Deve to check if I have all the items. Total trade-goods tested is 6. I also chose what could be "Beautiful Dirt items", so I didn't take things like wine, and it still didn't work.

    Even if somehow there is a strange way to make it work from Valencia trade goods, save yourself the trouble and the time waste and buy the vases off the Market Place.

    submitted by /u/Equalness
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Barter Vouchers?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Hello, I googled this for a while but can't really find a good resource on getting barter vouchers for Island Bartering.
    In some guides (I guess older ones) you don't need to have one. Currently I got the starter mats ready for bartering but it says: "Barter voucher 1 required." How do I get Barter Vouchers(or level 1 sea trade items to get vouchers) so I can start bartering? I guess I will need many of them. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MahmoudAns
    [link] [comments]

    How long to catch up

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Hey community, I'm thinking about getting back into BDO but I was curious about how long it will take to get back to a semi competitive level? I understand that people will be far ahead of me etc and there are a ton of variables like my efficiency and time I put in. If I could get a little guidance and an idea that would help me a lot. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Maha_Slug
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know if the Welsh Corgi will be Limited/Premium or what?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment