• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Black Desert Online While learning Zbrush, i used our BS friend as a practice piece.

    Black Desert Online While learning Zbrush, i used our BS friend as a practice piece.


    While learning Zbrush, i used our BS friend as a practice piece.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Who knew fishing in a game could look this relaxing lol.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:02 AM PST

    When they say "Ok, Boomer." It's actually this guy all along.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Is there a hole in my pocket ???

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:25 PM PST

    Shai playing some intense music

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Such a beautiful game, sometimes you just wanna admire the la- AH !

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Todays Miru Loot. Can you guess how many Leilas Petals i got?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    ESSKETIT

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Lezgo!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Wondering what's in the mountains beyond Drieghan.(even tho this is somewhere else lol)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Tested the Ogre Mount, sorry for audio removal, will be sorted next time

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Name of these outfits ? I know the first 2 and naga outfit . Are they all in the game ?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    List of life XP boosts for trade crate turn in

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    I have been looking around for what is the best way to get max Life xp boost via scrolls/food/pets/villa's for when i do a trade, i currently use +4 trade Cloth, 50% Life XP scroll, Vendure draft, Perfume of Swiftness. I wondering if anyone has a more update list that is better then the one i use for to maximize xp gain as i'm going to turn in about 50k+ crates which isn't much for some people but enough for a casual trader.

    submitted by /u/Sirsincealot
    [link] [comments]

    Out to all my kunos

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Any downsides to mass processing?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    So I'm new to the "Great Expedition" expansion.

    Is normal processing and mass processing the same thing?

    I'm at M7 processing which gives me 285 processing mastery by default, which equates to 24 batches per mass process.

    I haven't even tried processing post update yet. So I don't know how the mechanics work. What I'm wondering is if you lose alot of mats during mass processing?

    The average turnout for normal processing over time is 2.5 per processing attempt. For example. If you process raw copper ore, you'll get 2.5 copper ingots on average as a turnout, when doing non-mass processing. With that "2.5 average" go lower, if I use "mass processing" or is that not how it works?

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Virtues_Light
    [link] [comments]

    Rulupee's Travel Log- some thoughts

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Since it's a bit long I've written it all down here.

    Hope this helps o/

    submitted by /u/Mirilys
    [link] [comments]

    Fogan Skin Oil?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    I'm at Glish talking to Larc but I can't find Fogan Skin Oil. I'm trading Professional 2.

    submitted by /u/BDO-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Bartali sailboat for 10million

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    It can be purchased in the tavern at velia. The one right next to the wharf manager.

    If you was to turn directly west while facing the wharf manager and head straight down into the building, there should be a taverb manager/owner. Talk to him and get the bartali sailboat for 10 million. Or just do the oquilla questline

    submitted by /u/Zeco122
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mirumok not worth grinding solo for only silver?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:43 PM PST

    Just curious, since it seems like a decent spot, but its obviously pretty much only ever spoken about with groups in mind, so is soloing not worth it for just silver?

    submitted by /u/JokerIsHere4031
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal Progression on Life Skill Gear - Please Advise...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    After great discussion with @nekumi (thank you again brother) I have decided to focus on lifeskilling, more prominently Gathering.

    With this in mind I will be throwing some silver into that and be focusing on reaching high matery in the next few months hopefully.

    I am an organized guy and I like to have a plan determined.

    I am having an hard time deciding on what to invest in what concerns Loggia vs Blue vs Manos and at what grades.

    Take into consideration I will avoid enhancing at all costs.

    My budget is something around 4b atm and my current gear is: (herbs are my focus for now)

    TRI LOGGIA ACESSORIES

    TRI LOGGIA GATHERER CLOTH

    PRI LOGGIA HOE (I need something decent I know)

    I am torn between: (for weapons and cloths)

    TRI MANOS WEAPONS / CLOTHS right away...

    TET BLUE WEAPON / CLOTHS right away... then TET MANOS

    TET LOGGIA... then TET MANOS

    Pretty much this, the idea is also to take into consideration how long it may take to get a pre order, blue TET is super efficient cost wise but I guess it may take 1 week to a month to get one, am I right? by that time I could be using a TET Loggia and eventually be upgrading to TET Manos already.

    Also, Given this, I am not sure if I better get TET Loggia or TRI Manos since I will eventually buy TET Manos instead of upgrading. Do you believe the extra mastery on Manos and the potentially easier time getting them from market is worth it?

    TET Blue, I should just forget it ?

    For acessories, what would be the optimal progression here? maybe get full TET Loggia (worth it?) and then go for TRI or TET Manos or go through any grade or blue or lower manos from there? Kindly let me know your thoughts and please, elaborate a bit.

    Truly appreciate all the help in advance!

    submitted by /u/RedditQsnAs
    [link] [comments]

    Updated grinding spots ranking?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Is there any updated review of grinding spots? I saw the review of polly that DuoDecil did, 40m/h, that was pretty good. Grinding there I get only 13m/h, talked to 5 or 6 people and their result was the same as mine. Then I went to blood wolfs, there I get something like 22m/h with loot scroll, also not that good, since the reviews I saw aways showed 30~40m/h. Anyway, getting to the point of the post, somebody has a updated review of those spots? Also, I have 194ap and play in SA server(don't know if that change something or not)

    submitted by /u/SlaVKs
    [link] [comments]

    Possible region change from SEA to NA?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:17 PM PST

    I was interested on BDO and my friend told me to get the game on Steam while it's on-sale. Sadly, the store's region is on SEA and he's on NA, so if I bought the game on my region, I can't play with him. After some digging around, I found out that there's a launch option to show the server selection prompt, can I get some verification that this works on the SEA version of the game? I need to make sure that this is possible, I still haven't bought the game.

    submitted by /u/Jappuknees
    [link] [comments]

    What is the top, undisputed fastest pve grinder in terms of efficiency ?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    i want to dash kill everything dash kill everything. The most efficient money/exp per hour class. boss killer and pack killer

    submitted by /u/Elevations__
    [link] [comments]

    How often does the game go on sale? (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Played on PC back in the day and looking to join in on PS4 to play with a friend. Trying to determine if I should wait, because $30 seems like a bit much when it's only $4.99 for PC right now.

    As a side question, is there a trial available for consoles? Haven't been able to locate anything of the sort myself.

    submitted by /u/brewer6454
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for screenshots of the 'Vedir' npc

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    During the archer awakening quest, you fight a dark knight simply called 'vedir'. I was kind of surprised by it and defeated it, but i did notice that it had a rather unique set of armor. I'm trying to find any images or screenshots of it, but i'm coming up dry.

    For reference, here it's fought:

    https://youtu.be/UcBK0J465f4?t=1083

    It's during this quest:

    https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/347/5/

    Does anyone have any screenshots of this questboss, or know where to find them? Google is coming up short for me - I wonder whether what i saw was correct, maybe it's a possible future DK set. :)

    submitted by /u/-Khrome-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment