• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Black Desert Online Think this belongs here.

    Black Desert Online Think this belongs here.


    Think this belongs here.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Mystic Sketch

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:04 PM PST

    For the love of god. STOP!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    Thanks Vell for the buff!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Ready for anything

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    5 Man Miru is TRIPLE the XP and nearly the same loot as 3 Man. Here’s a basic guide to get into it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    get what u deserve >:)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Mysterious knight dgaf

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Learning Hystria as a Sorc

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    What are the most important manos lifeskilling items to get first?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    As title says, i'm wondering what the best order to go about building up my manos would be, currently have full duo accessories, tri gather clothes and a tri butcher knife.

    Any input is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Elsaren
    [link] [comments]

    PC codes for NA\EU\OC

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:59 PM PST

    I have two to be redeemed. For anyone interested in the new class coming out and the game itself but was waiting to bite here you go.

    It's two codes

    6L239QCG610GQ360AECN1ITG4A

    6L28G2EUG6MR8D1IP732UD4AVO

    Go on the website and register your email for an account and then redeem it on the official website.

    submitted by /u/Via_Purifico
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna get into life skilling

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    More specifically, I want to start cooking but I don't know where to start. What should I cook to make bank?

    submitted by /u/LordEpiccus
    [link] [comments]

    Tier 5 Ship mats barter level?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Anyone know what the new required barter count is for them?

    submitted by /u/ChemicalMonkey3
    [link] [comments]

    Any easy way to get soiled ogre ring for deves?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    I wanted to do savage rift but no one does those anymore :/

    is the only option to grind ogres till i get it, or is there an easier alternative

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ChettaCheesePlease
    [link] [comments]

    Tallest Female Class?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    Got this game for free. I have a rough idea for the type of character I want to make but I don't have one piece of info I need because the character creator doesn't really give much of a reference. Like, for example, you can make a tamer look pretty big in the CC but in-game, you're going to be a midget no matter what.

    So yeah, what's the tallest female class?

    submitted by /u/LordDankerino
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    I started black desert today after buying it in the black Friday sale and me and my friend were playing it all day after our experience we had a few questions and I'd hope more experienced players could answer. 1 . Can two players ride on a wagon or a horse at the same time. 2. If you have a pack such as the standard pack will that be given to all characters you make or just one. 3. Is there any other way to get pet food other than using pearls. Please answer any of them as the game is really fun and I hope to play more. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/EpiczG4m3r69
    [link] [comments]

    Laila Petals

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Ohai~

    I have farmed for this petal for /three/ consecutive days and have gotten nothing.

    I've afk fished everytime I'm away. I've slaughtered countless foe's, as well as been squished myself multiple times by other players. I have demolished the Helms, cut through the Rhuetems, stomped the Mansha, stabbed helpless hogs, burned down Treants, took out my rage upon adorable weasels and deer... And. Threatened the lives of the families of every Sausage Knight I could get my hands on.

    I have even used every Item Drop Increase scroll at my disposal, and bought the Blessing of Kamasylve. My luck, alone, is level three.

    facedesk What am I doing wrooooong! T_T Please halp.

    submitted by /u/Ambleguard
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to decide best use out of loyalties

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    My thought process is i'm f2p, I have 2 options (or maybe something im missing) I could go either Value pack 1 day every 2 weeks to sell my grind/lifeskilling stuff, or getting 1 inventory slot every 10 days. I think artisans aren't worth the 400 loyalty for a price of 7 mill. What would you advise me to do? keep in mind that yes in the future I'm willing to pay every now and then but as of now what should i do?

    submitted by /u/MouWasHere
    [link] [comments]

    Poor

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    a fairly frequent question do you know a good way to earn money? if so how?

    class: Ninja level 57 AP: 144 DP: 113

    submitted by /u/Chapo68999
    [link] [comments]

    Silver Farming

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Is there any good ways to make silver farmimg without lifeskilling? I need to get better gear but i cant due to being broke and when i ask some tips to upgrade my gear everybody says to buy a Kazarka and a Dande like do they even know how expensive those weapons are ive been playing for a month and the most money ive made is 100m due to PA being generous

    My Stats:

    143AP 121AAP 211DP LVL 58 Mystic

    Thanks in advance <3

    submitted by /u/Fat_Rolling_Phantom
    [link] [comments]

    What is this sneaky text on the side of my screen? More in comment.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Gathering Non Stop is possible? At what Level?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    At what level of Gathering can one expect to be able to do Herb (Hoe) Gathering non stop using energy potion every 10 minutes?

    I found it hard to sustain my energy even using Energy Potions every 10 minutes + Villa Buff + Kama Blessing, is this normal given that I am only at Prof 6?

    I understand that Herb Gathering is demanding due to the speed at which one do it but is there a Level at which we can sustain this for a few hours with the 3 things? Potions + Villa + Kama...

    Let me know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/RedditQsnAs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment