• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    1,000 hour F2P player V/s 5 P2w players

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Me, Enhancing on backups like a reasonable human being.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Something I realised about BDO and why I had to quit.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    So, I finally managed to uninstall BDO and stop letting it absolutely consume my life.

    After leveling all my characters to 60 and 2 of them to 62, I realised that I was waking up, BDO, going to sleep, waking up, BDO. It was a very unhealthy cycle. This game is incredibly addictive, way more so than gambling I'd say. My advice for anyone is to enjoy BDO in bursts, don't let it consume your life because you will quickly stop enjoying the game and everything it has to offer. BDO is a wonderful masterpiece of a game, unfortunately they seem to be taking the game in .. well, a 'console friendly' direction and whilst I don't agree with it, hopefully some will love it.

    I ended up playing BDO for over 10 hours a day, I stopped seeing my friends, I stopped wanting to work, I found myself isolating and whilst not realizing it at the time, quite depressed. Especially when I failed an enhancement because my gear was literally everything to me at that point. Don't let BDO grow you on like it did with me. Be cautious of how much you're spending (both time and real money, because lord this game will suck you dry if you let it get to you. Aritsans Memory will be coming for your wallet)

    I've quit, but that's only because I messed up, I hope everyone continues to enjoy the game and what it has to offer. You had my life since 2016 PA, but I have a life to attend to now. Thanks

    Edit: Thank you for all the positive reinforcement. I hope me sharing my experience today has helped others :)

    submitted by /u/jdcrispe
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Reference: Infinite Potions

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Image Guide (Click the link.)

    I had some issues with the post over here, as it is incomplete and doesn't exactly share all the information.

    Rare Components:

    HP Potion

    • Navarn Steppe (tanning)
    • Forest Ronaros (combat)
    • Manshaum Forest (combat)

    MP Potion

    • Tshira Ruins (combat)
    • Sherekhan Necropolis (combat)
    • Blood Wolf Settlement (combat)

    You need to tan the following monsters with a tanning knife (lifeskilling - gathering) to get the Navarn Steppe piece as well:

    • Ferrina
    • Ferrica
    • Belladonna Elephant
    • Baby Belladonna Elephant

    Tertiary ingredients you need the following as well:

    HP Potion

    • Musical Spirit Stone - exchange 300 Peridot leaves with Okiara River node manager.
    • Courage Stone - exchange 30 Garmoth Scales at Sherekhan Necropolis node.

    MP Potion

    • Night Raven's Stone - exchange 100 Dragon Scale Fossils at Garmoth's Nest.
    • Krogdalo Guardian Stone - exchange 100 Rumbling Earth Shards at Krogdalo's Trace node manager.

    Sources:

    submitted by /u/ACanadianNoob
    [link] [comments]

    It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    I used to have so much fun playing this game, but after all my guildies stopped playing so did I. I am looking for another "community" to join so that I can get back into the game. I don't really care if its all lifeskilling, fishing, pvp, or pve. I like all the aspects of the game, and I really just need to folks to play with. Go ahead and shoot me a message if you would like me to join you and I will most definitely reply! I play on PC on the NA server.

    submitted by /u/MelloAsAFello
    [link] [comments]

    In-Depth discussion on Ninja Succession with top 5 Ninja NA yELo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/7nXqbW8BZ1A

    A lot of succession trees are on Global Labs and the initial reaction to the has been remarkably negative. However, if you dig a little deeper a lot of classes have some really fun new mechanics and secrets that make succession more complex than they seem at first glance. yELo joined us on The Value Pack podcast to talk at length about Ninja and Ninja succession! It was incredibly fun for me to talk with him about it because he is as excited about it as I am for Kuno and Sorc succession. Hope you enjoy the show! And thanks yELo for coming on!

    Also, if you haven't yet, make sure join the discord and sign up for our 3v3 Arsha Tournament we are hosting next Sunday December 8th!

    submitted by /u/sOFrOsTyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is a hoarder?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    Me enjoying my first approach to the black desert online

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Warrior Intro Screen

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    50% BTW, FeelsBadMan

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Where is this guy from lvl 66?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    How do I make money off logs?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    What am I supposed to do with logs to make money? Do I sell just the logs? Or do I need to process the logs into plywood then sell?

    submitted by /u/LordEpiccus
    [link] [comments]

    Corrected: Infinite HP Potion (quick reference)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Trading

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    what is the best deal to do with trading?

    submitted by /u/Chapo68999
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Reference : Infinite Potions

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    PvE Crystals?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    What are some good pve crystals to have in all my armor/weapon pieces? Or the main ones.

    261ap

    submitted by /u/BDOBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Gahaz or Polly's Forest

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    which is better for exp and money/hour

    submitted by /u/Momo__exe
    [link] [comments]

    Cast a line.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    What are guilds?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    I've been playing BDO for a while now, and I've gotten tons of guild employment contracts. The thing is, I really don't know what they are. Could someone explain what guild do, their benefits, and if I should accept invites?

    submitted by /u/KireinaBaioretto
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic 247 Kutum 308 DP at Hystria?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    How much i should be doing per hour?

    Edit my gear is full tet armor and weapons(all boss weapons & armor) + double capotia earring and rings + ogre tri + basi tri +deve and bartalli for extra ap = 247kutum

    also there is a huge difference between 247 kutum and 261 nouver? i want to get 247 kutum for grind and get money for duo manos atleast, i want to invest in my lifeskill gear im currently with 0 gear

    submitted by /u/LennyKrabigs
    [link] [comments]

    Level 3 outage?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    cant speak to npc or chat with low ping, pingplotter seems to be reading high packet loss in san jose rip me? hope it gets fixed soon T_T

    submitted by /u/Potatoandbacon
    [link] [comments]

    Nier 2B Dark Knight Template

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Nier 2B Dark Knight Template

    Can someone Share this template

    youtube link is expired there's no way get to em

    submitted by /u/Essker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment