• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Black Desert Online Every goddamn time

    Black Desert Online Every goddamn time


    Every goddamn time

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    A Shai and the swamp

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:19 PM PST

    (I'm on PS4)

    I was playing my Shai last night and somthing funny happened.

    My Shai is named Mina and she was doing her best to fight some of the Nagas in the swamp. She got some overleveling thanks to the Helms so it wasn't too hard. As she wading through the water it doesn't take long her to get..well...swamped. She's surrounded by Nagas and beating the hell out of them.

    Until suddenly nothing works. She cant fight and appers to be clipped into the ground. The Nagas see thier chance and start beating her up.

    I'm pissed because I think the game is glitched until I look closer and see that she's swimming.

    You see, my main is a tall, very tall sorceress. My second main is an average height ranger. Meaning they walked through the water with no issue. But for the small Shai, the water was too deep and she was forced to swim.

    I'm still laughing at myself for not noticing and getting so angry at first.

    submitted by /u/SymbioticGoth
    [link] [comments]

    If only they were playable characters

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    New and Improved Test of Succession AP % From Awakening :)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    At Valencia Gate

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    That one overgeared guildee after they see me finally hit tet

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:37 PM PST

    First post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    RIP space bar :/

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Developers' Answers to Q&A 2019

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Valkyrie Montage II - Fade Asthriid

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Bartering is op, change my mind

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Here is why is bartering op: I'm making 70mil/h in aakman with 261ap. My gear is worth around 25b. It took me 1 year to get there. With bartering you can make even more more money with much less investment (4b) and less time. Bartering is out only one month and people make already 100mil/h and they don't even have the best ship jet. And on top of that - ITS SEMI AFK!

    submitted by /u/IleeToku
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior Succession Aakman Insane Trash Loot!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    In my second hour of testing i got 7700 Trash loot with 257/261 AP in the water room. so with 269 Kutum 10K should be easily done.. What was your highest Trash loot with Warrior??

    With awakening i only made 6000 ish trash loot/h

    Main Combo is SpinCounter for Stun, then scars of Dusk into Groundslash/Groundsmash etc

    submitted by /u/SkillRampage
    [link] [comments]

    Guildie made that big bote

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    [KR] Guardian Release on 17th translated main page.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:10 AM PST

    [KR] Guardian Release on 17th translated main page.

    Currently KR have the "Axe event" which is teaser event that they need to help Alustin to wake up/cure the guardian until 17th.And today they got pre-register event(6th until 17th) and release date as can be seen below:

    https://preview.redd.it/yn2qpca4xz241.png?width=921&format=png&auto=webp&s=dfe7334a2782764824cba2bf41846e7489e7a05f

    Pre-Register event: https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?BoardMasterNo=1&boardNo=899
    Main Page: https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/main/index

    Axe event details:
    1.A solider found a woman at Ancient Man's Chamber that seems to be the owner of unknown axe found at the side of the excvation command barracks.
    2.Alustin says that in order to wake the woman they need to get a few materials(they=we the players)
    3.After helping Alustin he will give you an item, he says that he will wake up the woman who seems to have a terrible black dream.
    4.Checking the item we got from Alustin i found that in the description it says "Can only be use on the day guardian wakes up"
    Item:https://bdocodex.com/kr/item/65533/
    Quest line:https://bdocodex.com/kr/quest/11109/1/

    https://preview.redd.it/ugim9s87yz241.png?width=1275&format=png&auto=webp&s=41bc0cd34dea7503c9a07ed05a431d7c019b6aff

    submitted by /u/Lozyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:12 AM PST

    Question for Warrior

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    So in BDO I usually just pve and grind with Warrior, but I kind of want to get into the pvp since this games pvp seems really fun bc of the combat. For the Warrior though, I was wonder how to close the gaps and get the grabs in. I'm lvl 57 and I was just wondering how to do it since I've seen a lot of combo videos and they usually start combos off with Grabs. Also, if one of you guys are a Warrior main I was wondering if you could give me a list of all the CC moves since I really don't understand most of the CC stuff in this game. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/KalamityXx
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Succession - Polly Forest Rotation (28 Marni's per hour)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Launcher repair

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:33 PM PST

    Does the repair function or "scan files" download files every time or should it just scan and finish if there are no corrupted files?

    submitted by /u/XerOREOX10
    [link] [comments]

    Need help from Striker/Mystic mains

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    So I've mained Striker for the past 6-7~ months, and I feel extremely comfortable with the class, especially with PvP. Being only 540GS is extremely viable on console (unlike PC) and I can defend myself easily, for the most part, and even tend to bully people out of spots. I practice in BA often against 560+ GS people and, as you know, Strikers can hold their own especially if they get a grab off. The crazy holes we have and SA trading aspects that obliterate Strikers haven't quite affected console yet, with people limited using a controller vs a KB&M and only 1%, if that, higher than 261ap. Long story short, I've gotten pretty good at mastering the class and learning nuances with mobility/engagements, and I still keep his dande on him aside from switching to Mystic.

     

    Now that Mystic released, I made one with the intention of faster PvE grinding/higher tier grinding, given all I've heard, and I dont know what the fuck I am doing. I have her level 61 with 1300 SP and even though, for example, I blaze through Gahaz, it somehow feels slower than my Striker, but not, at the same time. Not sure if that makes sense. I know the differences will probably be more noticable once I start Aakman (waiting to tet my last piece of armor), but I think I just am not using her on the same level. Everything from the fact that her buffing with 3 shards doesn't make them go away to the fact that her grab and Mass Destruction doesnt change her to Pre-Awk, and they're some of the most used moves with Striker. No matter how much I keep trying to play her as intended, my mind seems coded on my Striker! :(

     

    And PvP? Dont get me started. I dont know what the fuck I'm doing. I win most of my fights due to being higher GS than most at Gahaz, and usually due to my ultimate. I just keep spamming moves, not understanding how to CC-chain if it's not Mass Destruction. I've watched a video explaining combos but it's like my brain cant register a different class that's so similar to one I played everyday for more than half a year. I know, git gud, etc :(

     

    Does anyone have any tips or explanations for both PvE/PvP? Like, for example, I found out Wave Orb comes out faster with a dash beforehand. I want to grind at Gahaz until around 1600sp, and currently have 238 ap tet Kutum. That should be fine for Aakman, no? But more importantly, I need some PvP tips. Any Striker/Mystic both mains out there that can help me out?

    submitted by /u/I_hate_Sansa_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate weapons vs Dandy for succession

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Bartering UI should have another Sort feature on top of the "grades"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Mystery of the Captured Ogre Knowledge of the Western Guard Camp

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    I am writing this for newer players, like myself, that mind end up having issues with gathering knowledge. When you get to Balenos Adventure Journal I, one of the pieces of knowledge you need to find is the "Captured Ogre". It is a shackled ogre in the Western Guard Camp. A lot of people suffer from the ogre disappearing when they approach the camp or simply not existing at all.

    If you are one of those people, talk with Armstrong, the Skill Instructor. He can also hand in the knowledge if you cannot take the original questline designed for that.

    I have struggled a lot finding a solution for this because most information is at least 2 years old and a lot of quests have changed since then.I hope this can help some other newbies like me in the pursuit of copious amounts of energy.

    submitted by /u/itutudori
    [link] [comments]

    FPS inconsistency between classes

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    I currently have two classes I'm working on, witch and warrrior. Today I was messing around with performance settings while playing my witch just to see if any one setting or combination of a few would have a drastic increase to performance (the only thing that remotely had a big impact was lowering the graphics.) I can play the game on remastered mode just fine but was just curious to see how I could further boost performance.

    Anyways, switching to my warrior I noticed a flat increase of 15 FPS. This increase was noticed outside of battle and both characters were standing in the exact same spot in heidel thanks to the event going on.

    My warrior has a rather shiny outfit and my witch has a basic flat blue dress and hat (fairy blue outfit). You would think that my warrior would receive less FPS due to the more intensive effects that his armor has.

    I was just wondering if this variance is normal between classes and what the explanation for such thing could possibly be? Has anyone else noticed this and is there a class that typically gets better FPS out of the others? I play on my laptop and am now more inclined to play on my warrior because of the inherent performance boost as 15 FPS boost on a laptop is a big deal. Likewise, I would be willing to consider re rolling to another class if one were to receive even better FPS than warrior. Any info is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Gert
    [link] [comments]

    Quest - The Light of the Spirit

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I wonder if anyone can detail this quest. Because the image that exists in the database doesn't help much.

    Quest line https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/7220/1/?sl=1

    submitted by /u/LoneStalkerOriginal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment