• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Black Desert Online Perma-Pots when btw?

    Black Desert Online Perma-Pots when btw?


    Perma-Pots when btw?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    My wife made me this for Christmas ��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    Merry Christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    What should I be prioritizing???

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    When people buy energy potions during the event instead of doing wine exchange

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:04 AM PST

    A detailed analysis of ninja succession

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    The only thing i want for Christmas, Ram Horn Witch outfit for my DK! Any chance we see it on next year's Pearl Shop?(due many cosmetics are till 31/12)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Laughs in life skilling*

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:23 AM PST

    New year reward speculation!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Hi, based on bdo codex new items added this patch section, this item was seen.

    https://bdocodex.com/us/item/750494/

    Since we don't have a patch next week, this will be highly likely a reward we get for the new year as well.

    Hope your Christmas was awesome! and happy new year!

    submitted by /u/hadeeclick
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja succession combos?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    How are you all stringing these combos together? I feel lost without my 6 swords.

    submitted by /u/UnstoppableCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to identify usable graphics adapters.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    What to focus on upgrading?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Moving to another region. Will I have ping issues

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I play on the EU Servers since I live in EU. But now after new years I will be moving to the US and was wondering if I would get any ping issues at all. Im not a PvP player and solely a PvE/Lifeskiller.

    I will be living in the east coast.

    Will there be any limitation for what I cant do?

    Am I going to notice the different in ping?

    submitted by /u/Tinnoy
    [link] [comments]

    Mobs don't display on minimap

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Mobs don't display on minimap

    I just noticed that red and yellow dots are no longer displayed on my minimap. Anyone knows how do I get them to display? Quests' exclamation points and other players are also not displaying

    https://preview.redd.it/8a26gwpxuu641.png?width=1515&format=png&auto=webp&s=0104c2cb4a40dd017a3a4c30b7ae171f6e0dc898

    submitted by /u/MaldronLUL
    [link] [comments]

    Question about succession

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    If i plan to play purely succession should i then move my caphras from my dande to my kzarka to reach a new AP bracket on my kzarka?

    submitted by /u/Zoniel
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior Succession feels like a spellsword class

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    And I love it. I'm an effects junkie, and they made all my favorite moves flashier and louder. The sound effects team did a great job.

    Things I love about it: 1. Flashier magical aura-like guard Check. 2. Ember spark effects everywhere Check. 3. Deal way more aoe damage with a good heal Check. 4. Make shield slamming feel more impactful, and ripple the air, like I'm disturbing the force Check. 5. More range so feels like I'm slinging fire and energy spells Check 6. And damn it I feel bad ass when I slam the ground and explosions happen. Paired with the double seismic slam...amazing.

    It was a great Christmas Eve present to unwrap 😁🎄

    submitted by /u/Cross2085
    [link] [comments]

    Guild recruitment

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    I just made a new Pve/Life skill guild called Guru, i want this guild to be active, meaning doing 10 guild quests daily, a few members hunting whales and khalk, also i want this guild to be a friendly environment where everyone helps each other if needed. If this sounds appealing join the discord https://discord.gg/7W8B8T we're on Ps4 EU and the first five people who join will be officers. Motto: "How do you expect to succeed, if you're afraid to fail".

    submitted by /u/Ishmael_JC
    [link] [comments]

    How does smash work?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    If there's a resource that contains detailed information on combat mechanics, I missed it, so I'm asking the ever-knowledgeable community:

    • How exactly does smash (down smash, air smash) work?

    Here's what I know:

    • Smash only works after the related CC has already been applied: down smash hits someone who is down, and air smash hits someone who is float.

    • A successful smash resets the animation of the get-up or float, essentially lengthening the CC, which gives you further opportunities to use down or air attacks.

    Here's what I don't quite understand:

    • What's the base smash success rate? Is getting a smash much less likely than the original CC?

    • I've feel like, when I go for it, I can smash multiple times in a row, although it's hard to tell if that is what's happening; can a player be smashed multiple times?

    submitted by /u/floppy1000
    [link] [comments]

    Best/Fastest way to level?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    I used to play this game like 1-2 years ago and the best way of leveling was by grinding, is this still the case? Or should I quest all the way up?

    submitted by /u/Alexunni
    [link] [comments]

    What should I work on? newbie to the game..

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment