• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:07 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Stole from Facebook

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Got this awesome fluff ball for Christmas ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Tamers be like...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:03 AM PST

    An angel ! ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Love to take screenshots in this game, so decided to share this one with you all

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I wish i have a corner in my house like this

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    My favorite place in Velia. BTW Merry christmas guys~

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Were quite buisy so i ate during riding.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    After 1 hour gathering logs in the woods i found this. The game is literally unplayable for me now, please fix...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Casual Manshaum Grinding (15 Hours)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Casual Manshaum Grinding (15 Hours)

    These 15 hours were casual grinding which means that there were mini real-life interruptions like mini conversations, switching songs/video, eating/drinking, and people trying to take grind spot. There was also gear advancement throughout. I decided to post this to share my experience grinding and hopefully give some people an idea of what grinding here would entail.

    Important Notes

    • Started with Wizard lvl 60 with GS 234/236/285
    • Hour 4 tri Crescent Ring, hour 9 tet kzarka, hour 12 tet bhegs, and hour 15 tri narc.
    • I used 530% Scrolls, Splendid XP elixir starting at hour 6, loot scrolls, and Simple Cron Meal. (Some times forgot to use pots).
    • Trash loot increased as I got better at the rotation and also as I got better gear.
    • 1 tier 4, 4 tier 3 pets

    I did get screwed by not getting a narc earring for the last 6 hours.

    This was mainly just to share my experience and maybe help a person or two. Feel free to ask questions or comment on what you think. I hope yall had a good Christmas.

    https://preview.redd.it/4gexvthyh1741.png?width=1379&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b6693ba878ac586a973d57c1d1d0efa1942a906

    submitted by /u/moonman7890
    [link] [comments]

    Wuzzup!? Switch from Lahn to Warrior Succ?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    Hi guys!

    I already played some classes and at the moment my main is an lv 60 Lahn 217/219 AP. I really enjoyed play her on Trail in some 1v1 fights. I also think she's not THAT bad in Grinding. Befor i played Lahn my main was Warrior but the problem was the Grinding Speed... now a few weeks after the releas of Warriors Succ I saw some posts and vids that says that the worrior succ very good at PvP is. (Also im intrested in Ninja Succ ^^)

    Should i swap? (Lahn, Ninja, Warrior)

    I would love to play The more balanced clas between Large scale, smallscale PvP and Grinding.

    Sorry for my English ^^

    Thanks and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/stillRK
    [link] [comments]

    Discontinuation of Sale for Certain Pearl Items

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:37 AM PST

    I love taking screenshots :D

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    Mirumok horse farming new technique. (need 2 seater)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Please help! My Calpheon Alchemy tool doesn't seem to work! (Pro 9)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Hi guys. The problem I'm having is this. I'm trying to make metal solvents atm for a long period of time. I got the ingredients right, as I'm not having this problem on any other alchemy tool. But when I try and use calpheon it fails. Every time.

    I've tried the recipe ten times now. The exact one ( 2 trace of savagtry, 1 clear regent, 3 iron shards, 4 rough stones) and variations of it. Using more or less ingredients.

    It says nothing about a required alchemy lvl to use, so I'm confused on why it isn't working. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Flawlessduo
    [link] [comments]

    Level 55 sorceress coop question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    What ap do you think is necessary to comfortably Solo the coop quest ?basilisk? Story mission? Or does any one have a recommended guild that doesn't mind helping out a completely text based communications player?

    submitted by /u/mrsplump
    [link] [comments]

    How do I take decent screenshots?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Cant seem to figure out how to lower the camera in photomode? I have a shai and she's a bit short to get a picture of. I am on PS4! Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Augusted
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy Elixers and XP

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:10 PM PST

    Do T2 bloods give more xp than crafting clear liquid reagent?

    Do different elixers give different amounts of xp? Like Elixer of Life vs Elixer of Draining.

    submitted by /u/BDOBoi
    [link] [comments]

    What is this weird shadowy texture thing i see on some monsters, and what causes it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    what is max sailor exp level?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    My first sailor just hit lv.9 and doesn't seem to gain anymore exp while the other 2 lv.8s are still getting.

    submitted by /u/xtuzes
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Online Is Resetting My Desktop Resolution

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    My native desktop resolution is 1920 x 1080 but I'm currently running 3840 x 2160, on desktop and in the game, for downsampling. My problem is that whenever I launch Black Desert Online the game itself changes my desktop's resolution back to 1920 x 1080. I'm currently running the game in windowed fullscreen but I have also tried fullscreen yet the problem persists.

    submitted by /u/Quest_ions
    [link] [comments]

    My region locked account is complete. 265 Kutum while never stepping foot in Valencia.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:10 PM PST

    [PC] How do I keep rift bosses from spawning?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I'm trying to get an alt through quests, and I keep getting rifts right where I have to do things for quests, but even my main (I'm still a newer player) dies a few times and it takes like half an hour to get it over with. I don't want to have to deal with this over and over again. Is there a way to keep them from spawning?

    submitted by /u/OtakuJoness
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think crimson desert will ft most of bdo’s classes?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    I absolutely love some of these classes, tamer, lahn, berserker, and id hate to see them gone in Crimson.

    submitted by /u/Amateraxsu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment