• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing Fairy no need to roll another one

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I love this game so much, i bought it last Thursday and already have a lot of time in the game. Cool screenshot i took

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Hello there c:

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    I still have 3 skills to go, do I buy a lottery ticket?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    went on a little adventure

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    First time grinding manshaums be like

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Hi... Just wanted to share this thing I made for Guardian~

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    My friend and I thought we'd make more of the entertaining content you guys seem to enjoy, hope you like it!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Tri blackstar or tri ogre what should I buy first?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I got money which one?

    submitted by /u/johnyingor
    [link] [comments]

    Life skills

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Should I have my alts focus on different life skills or have them level all the life skills?

    submitted by /u/huynhuynh
    [link] [comments]

    Cant run game/play for longer than 10 minutes without game crashing and being unable to get back ingame due to client already running?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:38 PM PST

    PvP 2 Ninja Succession - Vash - Black Desert SA - Hope you Enjoy!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Discounted Explorer Package Worth Buying?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    I just started BDO 2-3 days ago, and was wondering if the Travelers, or Explorers Package is worth buying? They are currently only $8, & $16 respectively. I dont have a lot of money atm, so I want to be sure before I potentially buy a useless package.

    Edit: I sold something to buy a couple books for another game, but might get this instead.
    So what I meant to ask was how "Essential" is this, not is it a good value. Will this greatly enhance the experience? or is it only a small convenience? I am mostly interested in the horse, and flute.

    submitted by /u/Broken-Branch
    [link] [comments]

    Almost 235 wizard, wondering what the move is.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Hey guys, just returned about a month ago now. I was 180 ap and have been at gahaz and pollys for the longest time and also some blood wolves. With my eyes set on that juicy 235 bracket. I'm now 227 ap with tri kutum and just wondering what I have to look forward to / what will I unlock at 235? Manshaums?

    submitted by /u/KaliberGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Display issues with dual monitors maybe?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Having some issues, when going to the settings and setting the game at 1080p everything becomes blurry and unreadable, the mouse cursors position isnt relative to where the options are selectable.

    I think the game is defaulting my secondary monitor as its main output as its a 900p monitor and the game runs relatively fine on 900p and below but it looks bad on my bigger screen.

    The issue is the problem persists even if i completely unplug my secondary monitor. Is there a way to fix this and have it playable in 1080p

    The 1080p panel is set as my main display in windows. every other game defaults to this monitor as well so im not sure if its really a dual display issue or whats going on

    submitted by /u/LeahCreams
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your main?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Who's your main and why?

    submitted by /u/Punda438
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Monitor Mouse/Camera Issue

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Hi, just recently got a new dual monitor setup and when I drag my mouse to the right hand edge of the screen it freezes the camera rotation (see attached video, camera moves freely when going left but stutters and freezes up when moving right). Sometimes its for a brief second other times it locks completely. My guess is that the mouse is moving onto the other monitor which subsequently freezes it. Any ideas on how to fix that? I am playing in FS Window but switching to FS doesn't help. Playing in windowed helps fix the problem but it drives me nuts. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/swervinmervin11
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most annoying Dark Rift Boss..?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Upgrade

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    So this may seem like a dumb question but I bought the standard game a while ago. I was browsing and saw that the explorers package was on sale. Is there any way to upgrade? When I click purchase it says I already own it and can't purchase.

    submitted by /u/CjNumbaNinee_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Buy Pearls with Kidney.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Selling my kidney to get pearls so I can go for more PEN attempts. I already sold my first kidney and didn't get PEN accessories. I'm pretty desperate at this point and decided to resort to this once again. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ceriaste
    [link] [comments]

    [Event] Shakatu's Sharp Box. 4/5 Sharps. 1/5 Memes.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    cant make an account

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    i made a bdo account but when i launch through steam it only allows me to create an account so i did but the verification email is just blank

    any help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/ImHereForHelp05
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn of "You obtained better gear" ???

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Its a nice feature for mobile and the first hours of playing bdo. But I've found it very distruptive to gameplay afterwards. Is there a way to turn this function off?

    Its an issue for me when I'm using life skill clothes to harvest blood. I hit r to collect all and at the same time it swaps my life clothes for the piece of gear I just picked up. Afterwards I need to stop, find what got taken off to put it back on, then get back to gathering. Gear drops every few monsters for me, so this problem is showing up around 20 times a day.

    submitted by /u/Jenn_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment