• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Black Desert Online Easy gains

    Black Desert Online Easy gains


    Easy gains

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Finally fixed my house lighting!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    My life be like

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    best loot from triple Float rod. Ive ever seen

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I just wanna chat :(

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Oh, is That So?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Social distance

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Making profit of gathering

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Hello! I was thinking of getting a TET: Manos Hoe, but Im not really sure if its a great investment considering it costs about 2bill. If else, is there any other gathering I should lean to?

    Edit: I also have a T2 Hedgehog and gathering Pro10 Edit2: Ive been grinding sheep's meat, is butchering better?

    submitted by /u/JenkeiZed
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Mirumok Ruins Witch Succession 285AP Kutum 5600+/hr (Yellow Loot Scroll)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Things that may never be fixed?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    A few days ago I found out that you cannot delete or rename groups made in your friends list, and today I found out that the Journal has been broken since 2016?

    So anyways instead of waiting around to find more things that don't work, I figured i'd ask here to see if there are any other features that just don't work, and may never be fixed.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/the-anti-akuma
    [link] [comments]

    Farming for cooking

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I'm starting to make stir fried steak, and need to farm onions and hot pepper. How many farms do I need to be able to make 150 imperial boxes daily (assuming using high quality seeds)? Where is the best place to grow them? Assuming I breed some and harvest some, will I get enough to make the dishes daily without buying from MP? (don't feel like running back and forth to seed vendor)

    Is it worth power leveling farming skill just for cooking? How many onions and hot pepper can I get per harvest and does farming level influence this?

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    Kibelius Divinus Wings

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Can the wings be turned off, someone said that it now works if you toggle off the cape, is that true? Did they change anything?

    submitted by /u/nalucanon
    [link] [comments]

    Okay maybe I’m dumb but I don’t know what they’re asking me to do. Are they saying I have to use the coupon for something else?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    How good is ninja succ on pve?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Hi! :)

    Anyone who have ninja experience or just know about the class how good is ninja succ pve actually?

    submitted by /u/Allergbdo
    [link] [comments]

    How does armour work

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Do I find new armour and it will have better DP or is all of the armout start out weak and I need to enhance it

    submitted by /u/zingyzucchini
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps disconnecting and connection

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    BDO was working fine a few hours ago
    now I can't manage to load in ( character load up but can't see the server chat or interact with anything) then it disconnects after a minute or two and connects back in
    tried to run it with VPN but the same problem tried all other games and they all working fine

    submitted by /u/TheSexyOnii-Chan
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy Theiah's Orb for Weight ? Even level I Weight more useful than auto water V (sorry for Turkish Language too lazy to change :/ )

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Game locked at 30fps

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I can't figure out why my game is locked at 30 fps i have a 2080ti and a ryzen 2700x as of right now im using the geforce recommended settings but i don't remember ever being capped at 30fps until this week does anyone have a clue why?

    submitted by /u/J_terrell937
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with killing Tree Stoneback Crab *READ*

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Currently trying to do the quest and I completed the quest for 2 days now but today for some reason I can not kill it. I take "both" quests to spawn the boss, I take his health to halfway and it spawns the baby crabs. I've done this twice now and I killed the baby crabs instantly and I tried killing each of them one by one so the big boy can "bury" into the ground. After you kill them its supposed to come back up and you are able to attack it again. I've tried server swapping as well.

    submitted by /u/Wizdaf
    [link] [comments]

    bdo free looting vs ordered

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Me and my friends grind trees and this dude told us that free looting gives you more loot or some shit like that. Can someone explain the difference and why we should use one or the other?

    submitted by /u/Momo__exe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment