• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made art of my Black Desert experience so far

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    What happens when I go for dream horse.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Wizard of the Black Desert. So many excellent ways to take the character creator instead of huge eyes and other body parts

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    The “How to Fuck Your Passive Income For Equestrians, Horse Girls, and Dumbasses” Guide

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h_7ZNgsKs07MHdsX0xESNqIpJoIHQSw9eQnMweyRshs/edit?usp=sharing

    Over the last few months, people kept popping in the BDOHC or Lifeskill discords asking how to make money with horses. Frustrated with explaining these concepts over and over again, I created a short (10 page) and concise explanation for the three major methods of making AFK money with horses and how you're actually losing real life money by using these methods.

    Feel free to show this Google Doc to anyone (especially that one smug friend on Discord) who says they make lots of money AFK training horses or raising coursers, or are looking to get into horse raising. It's like an MLM marketing scheme, and friends don't let friends lose all their money trying to flip protein shakes. The house always, always wins here.

    I hope this guide provides some valuable guidance to the community for where else you can find a consistent and profitable income, and at the least, highlight some of the most unfair aspects of Training as a lifeskill itself.

    If you have any more questions regarding horses, I highly recommend you check out the BDO Horse Community Discord using this link here!

    submitted by /u/Blisschen
    [link] [comments]

    Someone brought a guild elephant to Vell

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    he protec he attac but most importantly u on the ground

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Hakoven Be Like

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Social distancing in BDO

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I see this as an absolute win :D

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    RELEASE SOME QUACK QUACK

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    that..is a fine ass...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Black Desert makes my PC overheat to the point where I can only play for one hour.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I have been having issues with overheating when I play bdo. After playing for around an hour, my pc automatically shuts down, which I can assume is due to overheating. When I load the game, my cpu is around 55C and after playing for a bit it goes around 75C-85C. This doesn't happen for any other demanding game, so I'm confused. It might be an issue with the thermal paste, but I'm not sure. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/k3pl4r
    [link] [comments]

    261 mystic, need tips for hystria

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Anyone have tips for a level 62, 261 nouver mystic new to hystria? I've been looking at this guys main combo:

     

    https://youtu.be/P-FCCV09a68

     

    But I'll be damned if it isnt hard to remember, lol. Is there a better, easier combo or should I focus on this and suck it up?

    submitted by /u/I_hate_Sansa_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    "Dusk Til Dawn Rose"- one of my favorite shots with my DK, SeleneRayne (character inspired by Selene from Underworld and BloodRayne)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    The Book of Ranger - New guide series on Ranger PvP.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Aaaaaalmost there

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Finally got my birb

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Finally got my birb

    After 4 months (casually attempting, at 23 stack) I finally got my Dream Horse.

    I know a lot of u guys here might have one, but just wanted to share my happiness with you all :D

    https://preview.redd.it/h8cymubd2fs41.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=58a7917bb9089a696c6cded67fa6928b81a53e96

    submitted by /u/Cryy1
    [link] [comments]

    How does passive +% evasion works?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I tried asking this to /u/bigandshiny in his stream but i am dont think i understood it, so asking if anyone can explain to me how the +% passives works?

    Lets say i am a succ Lahn with 700 evasion, the skill Prime: Silk Flower adds a +5% All evasion rates, does that means i now have 735 evasion?

    The skill Prime: Primrose Sprint has a buff that adds 12% all evasion for 12 seconds, so when this buff is on i now have 819 evasion?

    submitted by /u/kazdum
    [link] [comments]

    Queable Arena

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I haven't played this game in over a year, but keep an eye on it because I will come back if they ever add a qeuable arena. It looks like BDO mobile recently got a ranked arena, and I was wondering if there were any rumblings of something similar being added to the real game.

    submitted by /u/DrawnFromDreams
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t load/crashes AFTER clicking ‘play’ in the launcher.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hi, my friend and I have downloaded the NA version of the game to play, mine runs smoothly (custom built desktop), but his game won't load after clicking play in the launcher (Alienware 15 R4, a gaming laptop).

    We can't work out why, everything online seems to be talking about the launcher itself crashing, which in this case it's not.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

    Edit: BDO SEA works for him, and we've tried restarting his laptop, turning off windows defender, reinstalling lightfx.dll.

    submitted by /u/whatnoob_
    [link] [comments]

    Exceptional parking skills

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Can't do Instant Accell

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    When I press F while sprinting with the horse it just resists and goes into hold w or s to control the horse and mostly ends up falling and I fail to understand why I have drift as well if it matters and once in a while it works properly

    Any help will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/argol528
    [link] [comments]

    Umm...what??

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment