• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Black Desert Online Potentially making a BDO comic about two retired adventurers getting pulled back into the fray after getting involved in a conspiracy between Kamasylvia and Calpheon. Thoughts?

    Black Desert Online Potentially making a BDO comic about two retired adventurers getting pulled back into the fray after getting involved in a conspiracy between Kamasylvia and Calpheon. Thoughts?


    Potentially making a BDO comic about two retired adventurers getting pulled back into the fray after getting involved in a conspiracy between Kamasylvia and Calpheon. Thoughts?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I don't understand this community sometimes

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    When you have full TRI event boss gear and joined RBF.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    *Cries in DK*

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Infinite pot grind locations updated

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    If Warrior was real

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I don't have much to brag about on this game, but I can now say that I finished my ultimate goal as of this morning.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    After 2 years of making beginners guides, I finally decided to push for Softcap, and beyond. Thank you reddit for all the support in the last 2 years, I appreciate everything you've done for me

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    When u node war

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    My duck Quacky helping my Shai get that extra fishing EXP out in the Ross Sea

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Is Blood Wolves the best silver/h grind spot you could do with just Oasis gear and some quest accessories?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Just kinda curious, with the free gear what's the best grind spot you can do.

    This is excluding the super broken PvE classes like Awak Guardian, just kinda middle of the road classes

    submitted by /u/WookaTV
    [link] [comments]

    After the buffs, which version of Berserker is superior, awakening or succession? Purely PvE.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I love the simplicity of succession but I love the movement of awakening, but low AP awakening grinding is just way more effort, long cooldowns on the most useful skills make it frustrating, I am a Warrior main, my Berserker is just an alt for some extra grinding at lower AP areas, but I cant decide between awakening or succession.

    Anyone got anything that could sway me to one or the other?

    submitted by /u/JokerIsHere4031
    [link] [comments]

    If BDO Chars were real ... Zerker

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Ah yes, the new update "Flying Ship"

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Fanmade Music Video from kBDO YouTuber Rabo

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Is the Inventory Slot Expansion Coupon Bundle a good value?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I keep hearing to only buy inventory space etc when it is on discount. Is this a discount?

    Sorry, I haven't played in quite some time and it seems like you're almost getting 15 slots for free.

    Currently raising a Shai, would like her to be a good farmer.

    submitted by /u/Siigari
    [link] [comments]

    my shai def ain't missing gym during quarantine

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    cooking quests

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    hmm so i just got my first calpheon cooking quest after 1 month of cooking and reaching master 10 and i wanna ask how can there be such a big difference like damn 1k milk is pretty cool is there a way to increase the chance of getting it? it will help me alot with imperial cooking

    submitted by /u/GodlyAsura
    [link] [comments]

    Looking To Gift Some People The Game!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Looking to gift some people the game

    Does anyone want a gift pass on the NA server?

    If so, please message me and send me a screenshot of your character at level 30 and the word "BDO Gift" in chat/in game . Also please be sure you access the game through the website launcher, not Steam.

    Looking to gift a couple of people.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Zerkii
    [link] [comments]

    Skillbar keeps resetting

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    No matter what I do log out via character select, server selection, directly exit game the skillbar resets itself usually with a potion in slot one and some combination of skills from my two newest characters. I thought it was a corrupted gamevariable.xml so I deleted the gamevariable file for all three characters. Then I thought it was because I was using a certain texture mod that shall be forever unnamed. So I completely uninstalled that. And the issue still persists. Someone said delete the entire profile folder but I don't know what folders that is.

    I am so tired of dealing with this because the game is unplayable until I get this sorted. I sent in a ticket gotta wait till they respond, if they respond, curious if anyone figured out how to fix this and can direct me how to do so.

    submitted by /u/Joey3155
    [link] [comments]

    Just cillin before Nouver

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Absolutely beautiful

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment