• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Black Desert Online 12k pre-orders on EU atm feelsbadman

    Black Desert Online 12k pre-orders on EU atm feelsbadman


    12k pre-orders on EU atm feelsbadman

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    How it feels to go through the Valencia II questline for the first time

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Had to do it

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    So my girlfriend draw this to keep me motivated after aprox 700 hours grinding hystria for compass

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Why are we griefers for simply wanting to play the game in peace?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I understand I'll get downvoted, called a griefer, karmabomber, shit lifeskiller or whatever else but in my small, casual and mostly lifeskilling guild, PvP elitists/wannabies are becoming a growing frustration and something I wanted to dump my thoughts about. I'm talking about the 'duel for spot or leave' or 'I killed you, leave' attitude in PvE that makes absolutely no sense to me and if you don't abide, you're suddenly a griefer and scum.

    As a bit of a scene setting, PvP does not interest me in the slightest - there are no tangible rewards to me, nothing to look forward to, the classes aren't balanced, gear plays a huge role in whether you can win a duel and with limited game time, it's just no something that appeals to me In essence, there is absolutely no reason for me to pay attention to PvP whatsoever but for some reason if I lose in PvP, I'm suddenly worse than the 'jungle-only' ex LoL player in a ghillie that flagged on me and I best sit afk until he leaves.

    With that in mind, a few points below...

    Why should someone play the way you want them to play?

    I think most importantly, it doesn't make sense to me that other players should dictate the way I play the game. As a casual player, I only spend my 1h a day on grinding, whilst concentrating rest of my time on semi-afk lifeskilling. Once I swap around channels, find a free rotation and pop my buffs, I genuinely don't see a reason why I would have to stop grinding, just because you want me to stop, by killing me. Some will say 'just swap' which I do, very often, but there is a limit to how many channels you can swap to and the time and buffs are ticking. I don't understand why in a situation where a player kills another, suddenly he dictates whether they can play the game and progress or not.

    The 'I killed you, leave' argument is stupid:

    Being better in one aspect of the game, shouldn't dictate whether you can take part in other aspects of the game. As mentioned before, PvP does not interest me so why should I PvP to be able to PvE? I don't really understand why you being better in PvP, means I have to stop PvE. Can I set the rules on how we settle for a spot? Could we do a horse race? Why don't we just see who clears the rotation faster? How about we chop wood and see who gathers more logs? Of course you'll find those suggestions stupid but that's how I see the suggestion that if you win PvP, I have to leave.

    This of course has been even more ridiculous when people ask for a duel or flag on you because they want to take your lifeskilling spot - that one just blows my mind.

    People are full of shit:

    'I lagged', 'again', 'no, no, it's actually best of 3', 'I killed you first', 'doesn't count', 'remove your buffs', 'you de-sync', 'don't care, you are better geared' are just among some of the excuses I've heard over the last few months. This of course happens mostly from people who come in a ghillie and flag straight away, or 'DUEL OR LEAVE' in caps (because it's more important then). I do sometimes try to duel just for the peace of mind but then the previously mentioned excuses come in if someone loses. From my experience, people who ask for a duel and lose, are more likely to stay on the spot than people who just want to grind in peace. This is of course even more ridiculous when people simply flag on you whilst you do your rotation. More often than not, they follow you and at some point CC from behind, 2 shot and 'spot taken'. Now it doesn't matter if you come back and kill them afterwards because 'I killed you first' so you have to swap, right?

    Claiming the entire map because I won and unwilling to compromise:

    As mentioned before, I do try to duel/fight back sometimes and when losing go to another available rotation depending on where I grind. The issue is however, that so many players claim a rotation that is far too big for them, often claiming two rotations and calling someone a griefer, karmabomber yada yada, if they are confronted about it. This is a situation where I would absolutely not leave and claim a smaller rotation if I think that someone is being an ass.

    Why don't people go arsha?

    So my biggest question to finish up with is to all the people wanting to PvP their way into a grind spot - why don't you grind on arsha? The arsha server has an incentive for people like you to grind and of course, you don't have to worry about griefing or karma bombing from players, because you can continue killing them with no penalty whatsoever. My guess, is that those players know, they would get obliterated on arsha server, by players who can PvP and PvP often. It's easy to win a spot from a lifeskiller but it's not easy to win when fighting someone who can comfortably fight back and is more importantly is willing to fight back. Those players who don't enjoy PvP can't go to a non-PvP server to grind but you can go to a server where you can PvP all you want and kill with no penalties so why don't you?

    Happy to discuss any of this with anyone who can convince me I'm wrong.

    submitted by /u/Uguuuh
    [link] [comments]

    A god does exist

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    1 Year progression

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Ran out of stamina in the desert so i decided to take lovely photo.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Gods and Deities

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    My mans out here just trying to get his 4 friends Memory Fragments, gods work

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I can get down to the Velia music

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Haso is the place where all the East Asian characters and the Striker and Mystic are from.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    If Sorceress was a Bunny ��

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    My first PEN ! Who was suppose to be failstack (I wanna cry)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Need help/opinion

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    I am currently playing kunoichi at lvl 60, 250ap/300dp

    I want to play a more pve class type and a class that can defend a spot.

    any opinions on maehwa and ranger? Especially for pve aspect of the game

    submitted by /u/IcedSaidCawfee
    [link] [comments]

    Ghillie suit is kinda bad

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Like the title says ghillie is bad game experience. Fought a succ wiz in ghillie at sherekahns, saw him on the minimap took a few sec to register him since his colors blended with the mobs, he tps i need to look at the minimap need to play where is waldo again between all the mobs, think i got him, another tp and i am dead without even knowing where he once was. Make the red brighter around them is all i ask so we see them more clearly ...

    submitted by /u/Chrisslybaer
    [link] [comments]

    [GlobalLab Update 4 June 2020] Hard & Sharp Black Crystal Daily Quest, Added % Chance Awakening Horse

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Valkyrie Weapon Disappearing Bug

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Valkyries,

    We've decided to make a forum post regarding the bug on Shield Chase I and Shield Chase II to hopefully get the attention of Kakao / the PA developers to fix this issue. If you want to help the cause feel free to like the post and reply to the thread. We'd like to keep it to helpful replies only to not turn this into a negative thread.

    The forum thread:
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/valkyrie-weapon-disappearing-bug.524026/

    submitted by /u/Motorkiko
    [link] [comments]

    About gear scores

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    So people have been telling each other in other threads that DP is useless for most of the time and all that like 265 or 280 ap still one shots 340 dp etc etc. I wanted to ask if 265 enough then whats the cry about gear gaps? Like if 265 is enough for one combo anything or almost anything than whats the crying is about?

    Still trying to solve pvp in this game so the question might sound dumb.

    submitted by /u/moragdong
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I begin

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So just started the game. I think I want to do some sort of crafting or cooking but idk how that translate into end game.

    Just been doing the black spirit quests for now but idk where to begin with other stuff

    submitted by /u/MagnumAce
    [link] [comments]

    Just purchased the standard package

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    And I'm a little confused on where to find the items. I checked mail box and inventory and I haven't been able to find them.

    submitted by /u/ILoveZenkonnen
    [link] [comments]

    Knowledge Grades and Resetting It

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    So way back in the day when I use to play we would have to reset knowledge on enemies at an NPC in Calpheon. I heard now you don't have to reset knowledge if I were trying to get S knowledge. So say if I have a B on Sausans Soldier, all I would need to do is keep farming him for a chance for my knowledge on that enemy to just boost up to S? Also is there such thing as S+?

    submitted by /u/GoldForNothin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment