• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 3rd June 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 3rd June 2020


    Patch Notes - 3rd June 2020

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I'm the only one in my guild who got a t7, the rest got t8

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    The percentages are exaggerated but you get the idea.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Potato Horse

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    FREE CRONS

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Never lucky rubber ducky

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hoping for a future 3D models upgrade.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Liam Neeson is a courser.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    They shoot Bull$#!% arrows

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Drieghan, land of dragons... and holes

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    after a long lifeskill session with all buffs i had including cake buff i reached my goal that i set up 3 weeks ago, to get from m13 gathering to m25 within the lifeskill event! :D

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    myluck.mp4

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    The ancient prophecy is true

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Anybody by any chance can get this KR template?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Take a Sneak Pearl... I mean Sneak Peak at our plans of how to milk you this summer!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I finally captured a lightning on 4k.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    there goes my luck for the day

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    PSA Seasonal Content Gear Conversion Changed!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    So KR's Season just finished and I wanted to make an updated post in regards to what happens to the gear after season finishes. They've sorta changed the way things get converted so I just wanted to add some clarification.

    You get these stones that convert ONE of EACH Piece from each slot into regular character gear, still keeps the name of Tuvala Gear, but it is able to be used on regular characters.
    They are now Family Bound meaning every class can use it!

    You'll receive ONE certificate, which allows you to convert ONE of the Tuvala Pieces to the Boss Gear equivalent (Example, PEN Tuvala Chest Piece --> Tet Tree Armor) and you can continue enhancing this.

    If you convert PEN Tuvala Chest Piece, you can convert it to TET Tree Armor, and then enhance that tree armor to PEN, then put C10 Caphras on it and then convert it to Dead God with the Flame of Despair.

    I messed up on this step and currently can't convert a piece because I accidently gave the person my Certificate then tried changing the quest from helmet to armor piece and it didn't give me back my certificate. So be careful NOT to do that.

    The Tuvala Gear that gets converted to regular character gear CANNOT be enhanced anymore, but can be used on every person and has same item effects of the boss gear equivalents, just doesn't have the boss gear names. Remember Tuvala Gear at PEN is like TET Boss Armor (Giath/Tree/Bheg/Muskan) and Base Capotia Accessories.

    submitted by /u/BDOBloo
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Online Sorcerer Template / 黒い砂漠オンラインソーサラーカスタマイズ

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Ultimate Katan Awk & Sandstorm Sub Weapons

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Since we now have these weapons has the idea of not enhancing them still stand? A clean Ult Katan has 60 monster damage on the KR server (or did anyway) but the version we have only has 25. Any ideas for how to proceed once receiving the weapons?

    submitted by /u/RAYMANZO
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged Junaid Giant Cat

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    How do you keep yourself motivated?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hey,

    so I recently managed to get full TET armor/weapons/accs. That shit took me 3 years of playing with long breaks in between and a ton of frustration.

    And still, with 270/270/314 you're mostly getting fucked in PvP. Everyone who still plays this game on a somewhat high level seems to be full PEN and if you don't have it you're just getting oneshot and pretty much cant defend yourself.

    My question is, how the f*** do you motivate yourself to keep going for PENs when you cannot invest upwards of 10 hours a day playing this game. For me playing a lot means grinding 3-4 hours a day (I have time to do that maybe once or twice a week, mostly I just manage to play 1-2 hours a day). Thus, being able to attempt PENs or even buy one off of the MP would take literal months of absolute mindnumbingly dumb mob grinding. And don't even bother me with lifeskilling, that's even more boring to me than grinding.

    I'd love to be able to participate in the PvP endgame content of BDO (experiencing Sieges for example) because I mean that's pretty much the only thing you're gearing yourself up for eventually, but the game does everything to make your way up there as annoying and time consuming as possible.

    Not sure if I should just quit. Anybody here who has some tips on how to remain motivated going for PENs and not loosing all hope ever being able to play the PvP content this game is advertising for are highly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ronniejonesx
    [link] [comments]

    Pen Manos knife attempt?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    With the heidel ball cron stones reward and me saving them from the past, I've got 1.5k cron stones that I'm willing to use for enhances.

    Choice 1: I can do 3 Pen attempts on my manos butcher knife (with a 111 FS).

    Choice 2: I can buy a TRI manos cook cloths and enhance it to TET with my crons. ( No fail stack required)

    I already have a tet manos gather cloths, so it's just a matter of Pen knife mastery worth??

    Since I also make guru boxes, should I go the manos cook cloths route?

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    Radiant Adventure Box

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Heidel Ball: AT HOME – 2020 Update Roadmap

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment