• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Black Desert Online AYAYA

    Black Desert Online AYAYA


    AYAYA

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Sorc love courtesy of FrederikaDraws (DA)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    OC

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I kept wondering how my Guardian keeps er Jordun weapon on her back... then I realized she has the world's strongest glutes

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Stream Code: BDOJLOS

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Client Users: Login to Official Website > Shop > Redeem Code.

    Steam Users: In-game Escape Menu > Redeem.

    Edit: 2nd Code: BDORIST (Thanks to u/Lonkeromonster)

    Edit: Codes are now expired.

    submitted by /u/Grimmkill
    [link] [comments]

    I made this wallpaper with all my characters, I'm not an expert in Photoshop, so, I will appreciate any advice. 19200*10800 link in comments.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Time-filled and Refined Black Stones local quests rewards

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Henlo guys and girls. Would someone be that nice and list every season local quest rewards like this:

    Kagtums - 150 Time-filled and 40 Refined

    Polly - 120 Time-filled and dunno how much Refined

    Cadry - EXP and DUO: Tuvala Belt

    I would be really grateful.

    I'll edit the post and add rest of the locations mentioned in the comments:

    Edit 1:

    Fadus - 120 Time-filled* and 30 Refined

    Sherekhan - 150 Time-filled and 40 Refined **

    Desert Fogan - 100 Time-filled and DUO: Tuvala Earring **

    Edit 2:

    Crescents - EXP and DUO: Tuvala Ring*

    • - i've checked it myself
    submitted by /u/DiColossus
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 5 year LDR anniversary to us! Any other couple out there playing BDO together?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Breeding my own horse be like

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Am I too late?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I guess the devs don't have pets

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Hashashin is releasing September 2nd on EU/NA

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    When you read your enemy

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Pearl Abyss Merchandise store took an item out of my order from over 30 days ago.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    After having waiting over almost 3 weeks I finally got an email that my items were shipped. But after another week of waiting, I get an email saying I have refunded the item before shipping was accepted? And the item was removed from my order and then re shipped...

    1.This is getting ridiculous

    2.The item on their store is still in stock so why was it removed? I did not do it

    3.The shipping cost is insane so if I want to re order my item I have to cough up an absurd shipping cost.

    submitted by /u/datnigc
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s calpheon city? I’m doing the better Armor quests and I can’t see it on the map, I’ve on Delphine castle. Where do I go from here?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    SEA server

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    me @ guardians

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    That's one big pearl.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I just purchased the game from Steam and downloaded it, but when I try to launch it it will stay there and it has been like that for almost half an hour. I’m not sure what I should try, could you guys help me out with this?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Should I buy a T8 Horse or a Sailboat?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I have extra silver saved up and would like to either go from a T5 (lvl 30) Horse to a T8 with Two-Seater+Skills (which I really do want, regardless of how useful it actually is) or buy a Sailboat and start bartering.

    Obviously, the question remains as to what I want, but:

    -I can only afford one, and it's going to be a while before I can farm silver from grinding again due to IRL

    -I have close to 1 bil in savings, I don't really use pearls, I was grinding from combat earlier but now its going to be quite low.

    -I kind of want to get into trades or bartering, but I don't know whats a good amount of silver to entry. Basically, if 500 mil is not enough to start bartering for a decent income, I guess it's not worth it for now.

    -On the flipside, I do want to go faster and just be done with a horse upgrade. T5 is great, but then I see people zooming around with others. I saw videos of comparisons and its a pretty big difference in speed.

    -My bartering skill is at 0, if it matters.

    It's a weird and specific situation, but that's why I came here to ask.

    So, it's basically this:

    Is ~500mil good enough to start bartering decently? This does not include just buying a ship.

    Should I just build the ship myself? I hear there is a minimum of two weeks tops to build a sailboat?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wapabloomp
    [link] [comments]

    PvP quiz/trivia

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I've created PvP quiz/trivia.
    You can try it out on the link below... :-)

    Quiz link

    submitted by /u/Frixsik
    [link] [comments]

    Graduation Summer Season & Hashashin Release Schedule (Time Stamp Available)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    coupon question.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    coupon question.

    I'm tryin to figure this out, if I leave this 20% off coupon in my mail will it not expire? or am I going to be forced to use it within 3 (7) days? not sure if the pic is necessary but its got info that someone might be able to comprehend better than i did.

    https://preview.redd.it/5q08webpxid51.png?width=565&format=png&auto=webp&s=66d4dd3c20c595641ae31ebf00be0dee8b012add

    submitted by /u/Satou-Hiraga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment