• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Black Desert Online Photoshoots with AFK Players『01』

    Black Desert Online Photoshoots with AFK Players『01』


    Photoshoots with AFK Players『01』

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Loosing 3bils be like

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I have been spending more time in the customization menu than actual grinding.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I'm a Blender noob and decided to practice by creating this lil' bastard. It's 4K so feel free to use it as a desktop background if you like!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Pro-tip: Save an empty skill preset to have free resets for life

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Alternatively, save a bare-bones preset and whatever you feel like for that day, you can fill in the rest.

    Ex: Shai can only level one of four songs to rank 3. Save a preset that only has rank 2 songs and every 10 minutes at a skill instructor, you can switch out what song you want at rank 3.

    edit: technically can't save an empty one, but thats not a catchy title and you can just add to something you'll 100% get for every build like infinite mastery

    submitted by /u/cransis
    [link] [comments]

    Odyllita when?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    My Afk training seems to be doing well..

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    SEA [Update] July 29, 2020 Update Details

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    *Insert open world game title*-type poster

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Need final answer for this very difficult pve buff question

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hey,

    Im a succesion mystic and i wanna grind at aakman and hystria in the future.

    i knew that everybody used the pvp cron meal and the pvp draught for pve/aakman and hystria before the cron meal update.

    what about now after the cron meal update?

    which combination would you recommend only tor the grindspots aakman and hystria? and more important : why?

    submitted by /u/Daysorrow1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I lock the skill hotbars?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Whenever I use mouse movement, I keep moving skills out of their hotbars and its really annoying. Couldnt find the option to lock the interface/hotbars entirely. Where can I find it?

    submitted by /u/Edaemonia
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting tuvala gear to PEN?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Just looking for the most optimal way to get my tuvala gear to pen. This is my first time playing BDO and as far as I can tell I need to use cron stones to prevent them from going down. Right now I have a tet sword on my ninja and all armor tri. Also, if cron stones are the way to go then what is the best way to get them. They are around 2 million silver each and I need hundreds of them lol

    submitted by /u/CMDR-kickbutt
    [link] [comments]

    Journals of Trials: The Test Run (Fan Made puzzle game for BDO adventurers)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Hello Adventurers! This project is inspired by BDO Mysteries of Summer and Trials of Summer events which were cool events, but they had few flaws.

    BDO Devs afterword of Trials of Summer: "The next iteration of the web riddle event is far away…"

    This gave me idea to try out my own Puzzle Games for interested players.

    Depending on feedback, count of participants and support future puzzles will be made more complex and story based. I was planning to create set of 10 puzzles per month and if there is enough players I will add rewards to the fastest ones.

    Journals of Trials: The Test Run: 3 Chapters of Black Desert Online puzzles

    Chapter 1 = Riddle puzzle

    Chapter 2 = Location

    Chapter 3 = NPC

    After each puzzle you will get a new link to next Chapter. And remember to submit the last puzzle you completed.

    In each chapter you need to type in your ingame Family name and Region so I can keep track on where you are in the puzzles.

    Good Luck adventurers!

    Created by Pohjantikka (EU)

    https://forms.gle/VKRGWfXjRUe9Q6u77

    All 3 puzzles are purely Ingame knowledge!

    submitted by /u/Pohjantikka
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 29th 2020

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Joker Cosplay

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Took like 8 hours of questing to get the emote but I can finally pose my Guardian all tough looking

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    BDO on PC UI changes to display controller buttons?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I've played BDO on both console (xbox) and my PC. I thoroughly enjoy the combat when playing with a controller can't say the same for mouse and keyboard as its not as fluid as on console with a controller. The game supports controllers but I can't seem to find an option within the UI to display that I'm playing with a controller on my PC. Basically I want the UI and button mapping to look and play the same way as on console as it is much more intuitive and you don't have to remember what the 1,000 buttons on you keyboard do, is this even possible?

    submitted by /u/Riveration
    [link] [comments]

    Horse skill trick

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    PvP noob

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    When is a good lvl/ gear lvl to start PvP? I've got full tri including kzarkas and dandelion on my lvl 57 mystic? Can I at least hang in node wars and other pvp? Or should I focus on grinding to 60 and full pen? I don't need to dominate PvP, just want to be able to have a good time and not get steamrolled.

    submitted by /u/TheVelvetOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    Idea - Option to Hide Players that have been in a Safe Zone for the Past 5 Mins

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    This would be to improve the performance of your client. It would be an option that you would have to check yourself that you choose NOT to render the other players that have been in the same safe zone for the past 5 min.

    And their mounts. And their boats. And no collision with their mounts or boats.

    submitted by /u/FeathersnakeBDO
    [link] [comments]

    Failstack Storage, Hexe 160 AP, Crow's Sacred Chest (Sneak Peek 29 July 2020) (Time Stamp Available)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Valencia meals cooking

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Valencia meals: 1 king of jungle 1 COus cous 2 date palm wine 2 fig pie 1 tet sandwich

    when cooking the mats above, I'm getting procs of spicy teff sandwich, classic cous cous, mild date palm wine, sweet fig pie, and jumbo king of jungles.

    I understand special procs are used at a 1:3 ratio, but when I try to use them to make Valencia meals, it doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone dried the possible combinations of these special procs and how to turn them into Valencia meals?

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment