• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Black Desert Online Every time you open a chest

    Black Desert Online Every time you open a chest


    Every time you open a chest

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I sketched my Lahn :)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Drew my seasonal Lahn over a coffee break uww

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    opinion: I think there are too many low effort videos/posts on this sub

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    It's kinda annoying when looking for actual resources or discussion of new game content when some people, often repeat offenders, treat this sub as some kind of a personal diary and place to force their content and progression. It's nice that there is fluff sometimes but as of recently feels like it's happening too much.

    Dont want to be mean but a lot of people dont care and didn't ask for a guide or video about pearl shop update/patch notes, and now there are multiple people posting same stuff on regular basis. (the upvote/downvote relation on a post should be a good cue of how interesting/useful people find your content). And isn't it already blatant self promotion to post every single video or commission you make? What do I want done about this? Nothing, it's just my opinion and I'm as validated to post it as anyone else is .

    submitted by /u/TransBot9000
    [link] [comments]

    Velia feels like Dion town. Just needs duels at its gate.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    What's the first thing you'd tell an idiot that just started playing this game?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I just got in to BDO because I essentially wanted to play a Dynasty Warriors MMO and have just been mindlessly grinding levels. When it started to get difficult around 51, I finally looked where I should be farming and saw that my weapons should be around +15 (not +5). So what's the first thing you'd tell an idiot that just started playing this game? The idiot being me. All advice welcome.

    submitted by /u/Mattathias
    [link] [comments]

    150+ Kutum Kills Later...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    When a Dirty Thief gets Caught

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    My cat got tired and decided to become a parrot.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    [MENA] Ranger PvP Collaboration Montage - Jeorra & Myumu

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    BDO keeps crashing ��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I got BDO a while ago but uninstalled since then. Today me and a friend decided we'd get to playing it together but when I open it, I get a little ways into the game and then it just randomly closes for no reason. I've tried deleting the user cache and the xcorona file (or whatever it's called lol) but neither have worked. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Derivium
    [link] [comments]

    Mystery bugs of Summer [2020] Honest Trailer. (All in good fun)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I heard that you actually can swap pen naru for pri Tuvala, where can I do this?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    AP of average pvper in 2020?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Hey all i just asked in Discord what AP should i be aiming for in 2020 to start PvPing again, I have 268 Nouver and in Discord they said 281 Nouver is the bare minimum and a start...

    Don't know if its even worth trying to catch up again hahaha

    submitted by /u/BlackMetalIstWar
    [link] [comments]

    Berserk Costume

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Will they bring this back? I am so desperate for this, i wasnt playing at the time this was released and i only found out about them months after. I really hope they bring this back this year

    submitted by /u/Triggered_Persona
    [link] [comments]

    F KEY ISSUE HELP

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    when i try to greet or steal from npc, my F keys wont activate it, but they work outside of BDO

    submitted by /u/ogboogabooga
    [link] [comments]

    Exchanging Hunter Seals

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I right click it and it sends me to the NPC but i cant exchange them. I finished her questline but still notihng, am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/nategould
    [link] [comments]

    Are these events that give out pets hard to come by?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Recently due to the splendid adventurer box event, there was an abundance of pets out there and I was able to purchase many pets from the market. I got all 5 of them to t3s, there's a few days left and I wonder if I should keep buying them and try to get t4s. I don't have much money left, but if an event like this is unprecedented, I think I should grab as many as I can. I haven't played this game for long, so I don't know if this kind of event is common

    submitted by /u/greydegandalf
    [link] [comments]

    This is the kind of Wolf that will give you x2 Sharps and x2 Hards

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Stuttering at hystria.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    So basically what the tittle says, i've been having this problem for so long no matter which graphic quality im using. It always happens at 2 specific spots in 7 elten rotation, every time i go through them my screen freezes and nothing seems to fixt it. Can I get any help or is just another bug.

    I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a 1660ti if it helps.

    submitted by /u/KikoMatamoros
    [link] [comments]

    Imperial cooking guru - which is the easiest meal?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hey,

    so i know that valencia meal gives the most exp by producing it, but what when i dont need the cooking exp anymore, for example because i have guru50 already or because i want to spend fewer money than getting more exp.

    bad ingredients are those, which arent often on the marketplace and are capped to get because of only 10 fences for farming and no or only few nodes for worker to gather like :

    eggs milk onion garlic pepper rose

    which meal for guru cooking crates needs the lowest amount of those items for it? or at least the lowest variety of those?

    submitted by /u/Daysorrow1
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out crate stuff

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    So the must popular place to start from is grana to valencia, my question is in grana you only have 1 workbench so how do i do a lot of crates there? also what setup should look like my grana city/OWT

    submitted by /u/ptcocas
    [link] [comments]

    Naru gear for Olvia growth server?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Hi there! I started playing bdo again after a long hiatus. My character has only been on the Olvia servers because she isn't a season character (I cannot go into seasonal servers). However, after the most recent patch drop, I have been getting seasonal gear rewards instead of normal ones.

    For example, I used to recieve normal black stones for enhancing gear available on the marketplace, but now I only receive beginner black stones for enhancing Naru gear.

    I hit level 56 recently and in addition to my normal awakening weapon, I also received a PRI Tuvala Awakening Weapon Box that I can't use or open.

    Is this a normal thing or should I be messaging support? /:

    submitted by /u/monthlysubbox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment