• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Black Desert Online "I'm conducting an 'experiment' you see. As you know, I just found out I could train 4 hourses at a time with a wagon so naturally......"

    Black Desert Online "I'm conducting an 'experiment' you see. As you know, I just found out I could train 4 hourses at a time with a wagon so naturally......"


    "I'm conducting an 'experiment' you see. As you know, I just found out I could train 4 hourses at a time with a wagon so naturally......"

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Felt like showing off my new summer look

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Some Useful Resources for Obtaining Tuvala Enhancing Materials

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Some Useful Resources for Obtaining Tuvala Enhancing Materials

    Regional Monster Hunt Quests: There are two consecutive mini-quests that appear (next to map UI) when you kill monsters in the following regions.

    • Bashim Base Lv.56 - 20 Refined Magical Black Stone
    • Desert Naga Lv.56 - 100 Time-filled black stone
    • Titium Valley Lv.56 - 100 Time-filled black stone
    • Gahaz Bandit's Lair Lv.57 - 20 Refined Magical Black Stone
    • Cadry Ruins Lv.57 - DUO Tuvala Belt
    • Crescent Shrine Lv.57 - DUO Tuvala Ring
    • Fadus Habitat Lv.57 - 30 Refined Magical Black Stone
    • Polly's Forest Lv.58 - 30 Refined Magical Black Stone
    • Sherekhan Necropolis Lv.60 - 40 Refined Magical Black Stone
    • Blood Wolf Settlement Lv.60 - 40 Refined Magical Black Stone

    Credit to: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/hz3mh8/timefilled_and_refined_black_stones_local_quests/fzi68w5?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    Game Recommended Areas for Grinding Materials

    https://preview.redd.it/4azg2652ddl51.png?width=1121&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ecf2a3abb3e0415a91eabf94246ad7ef45542df

    Weekly Quests: Can be found under Recurring Quest.

    Please add any useful tips in the comments. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WoodMan42069
    [link] [comments]

    Just ask yourself... WWKD --- (What would Keanu do?)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Brain Reminder ��_(ツ)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Thanks for your grind data, we made a website with PvE grind data BDOhub.com

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    The Ultimate Fishing Rod

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Lahn and Tamer

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    A friend drew this. (Comic by Teerstv) https://www.twitch.tv/teerstv

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Is that sword glow dyeable? Before I regret buying...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Is there a BDOAS0 code for today?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Sep. 5th 2020

    submitted by /u/Alissan_Web
    [link] [comments]

    Your opinion about Valkyrie

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Hi, I want to create a Valkyrie this season just because she looks nice to play and I personally like the theme Valkyries have in her skills. But there's a lot of misinformation around about her and I didn't found a good discord server about Valk either, so I want to ask the opinion of people who actually know what she's about. So what do you think about her in general? Considering Awk and Succ, and if you know a good Valk discord server I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Farkones
    [link] [comments]

    Succession Lahn on Nodewars/Siege 2020

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Hi, I need help in figuring out what i need to do as a lahn on t2 and up nodewars/siege. Im having problems with getting kills right now as im used to t1 where i just dive then spin the hell out in fort then get many kills. Im currently sitting on 281/276/309 which is pretty much the same with some guildies but still gets more kills than me. This is why i think my strategy is bad in node wars.

    Here is the list of some scenarios that I do which i think is already Bad:

    -Flying immediately after getting pa inside the fort then spinning (This works on t1 tho without pa) -I always get impatient and try to chase stragglers near my main bulk -I always fly to get to my location everytime it cd's so it is unusable when i do need it to get away.

    Now, i dont see many guides on lahn in nodewars but i do watch some highlights on youtube which i think is not suitable for me as their dp is much higher than mine so they can just go ham like this vid from a korean youtuber named "똘머"

    Really need some guides or suggestions from other lahn mains out there on how i can maximize my performance in nodewars/siege.

    Ps. Im really sorry if I sound like a newbie, jusy started playing 3 months ago so I think i still need to learn more.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/carlo1003
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting started on Delphe Knight Armor

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Hi,
    I need help on this since I've been trying to look it up for several hours and there is nothing that helps, nothing that specifically states the answer or solution I'm looking for.

    I'm trying to get the quest to craft the Delphe Knight Armor. Unfortunately, Jeron's not giving the quest to obtain the certificate to craft the armor. Can someone tell me why the NPC is not giving the quest and how I can unlock the quest? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WulfHeart37
    [link] [comments]

    If this isn't cute, I don't know what is.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Does anyone know which castle gives a 50% drop buff in the Odillyta Region?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Is there a Hashashin Discord?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Question with Last Seasons Boss Exchange

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I took off about 2-3 weeks at the end of the season and didn't get to manually graduate my character. When I logged back in the Autumn Season had already started. I got my rewards for graduating including boss weapon exchange coupon but whenever I go to Fughar I can never get the quest to exchange the gear, is it still possible for me to do this? and if so what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Hoboooo
    [link] [comments]

    Question for people who have 550+ energy.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    How in the heck do you deal with some of the quests that have been changed and no longer match up with the codex and what not? It's been a real head scratcher so far, and I am trying to find more resources for stuff like what branching quests I need to redo (and which branches to pick) on alts.

    submitted by /u/OrangeWizardOfDoom
    [link] [comments]

    The site im writing for is doing a Black Desert collaboration, please consider joining for a shot at a Classic Outfit Box and other prizes

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Hunger Games

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Combat Level

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Question:

    What do you get for a level up? Like extra HP/Dmg?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/FuryLG
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal gear

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    This is my gear, basically just all PRI Tuvala gear + TRI naru accessories.

    Where do I go next? How do I get tuvala accessories and how do I upgrade the tuvala gear efficiently?

    I'm lv55 btw (this is my first character).

    submitted by /u/Phoresis
    [link] [comments]

    Is 261 ap tet kut tri bs Archer enough for Stars End ?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Or should i rather stick to aakman ?

    submitted by /u/Pain-Seeker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment