• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Black Desert Online first time playing and enjoying watching the boats go by with my dog. loving the Shai class so far!

    Black Desert Online first time playing and enjoying watching the boats go by with my dog. loving the Shai class so far!


    first time playing and enjoying watching the boats go by with my dog. loving the Shai class so far!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    It was time for thomas to leave, he had seen everything

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I drew some of my friends BDO characters

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    How it feels to still be in seasonal:

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Cooking Notifications were finally fixed

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    They finally stop whenever you are done cooking because they don't queue up anymore. This is such a good quality of life change.

    submitted by /u/PurelyArbitrary
    [link] [comments]

    Annual complaint that we still don't have Ram Horn Witch for Witch, & more.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Every year, I look in the pearl shop for the Halloween updates in hopes that I will see that we've been given Ram Horn Witch for Witch. Four years in a row I have now been disappointed. I know I am not the only one who wants this costume for Witch. I personally think that the Ghost Bride is the worst costume I have ever seen for my class.

    Other classes have been shafted of Halloween costume choices as well... i.e. Archer doesn't have access to Grave Keeper, Dark Knight doesn't have access to Gloomy Fox, nor does Witch to either female costume option. Shai, Hashashin and Guardian, the newer classes have zero Halloween options.

    submitted by /u/elaenastark
    [link] [comments]

    It be like that

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Paladin - New Class Info

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    So my friend sent me screenshots after stream was asking about it.

    New Class: Paladin - Korean Text Has it as Paladin, that's how we got this name!
    Code Name: PPW
    Mainhand Code Name: Iron Mace
    Offhand Code Name: Tower Shield

    Screenshots of said Information

    submitted by /u/BDOBloo
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Olun Valley - Small guide to mechanics.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I like this moon

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    New seasonal character or not?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I am currently lvl 51 with a normal character and playing on an olvia server but now i am questioning myself if it would be better if i create a new seasonal one and level him/her. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Shinoran
    [link] [comments]

    Cant login

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Hey, steam player here. I was waiting for the maintenance to finish, and 5 minutes later I tried to login and it says: "There is a problem with the status of your account"

    Does anyone have the same problem as me? I didnt do anything wrong so I cant explain why it happens.

    *ALREADY FIXED GUYS*

    submitted by /u/Dovhan
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is this???

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Wtf is this???

    That's the wrong place to fish.. i think

    a normal day in bdo

    submitted by /u/Uollf
    [link] [comments]

    First time visiting the new region. Before & After included.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    <3

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Crystal set anti-cc´s Aakman?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    who could tell me a build of cc´s resistance crystals for aakman

    submitted by /u/SnooMachines7513
    [link] [comments]

    Patch notes - 14th October 2020

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    How am I supposed to get this much tuvala ore?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I'm a little depressed rn. I wanted to enhance my tuvala necklace and got it up to tri. For that I spent all my 200 tuvala ore I had. I enhanced correctly with good valk stacks and even farmed stacks before with reblath.

    So how am I supposed to get this much tuvala ore? I mean as it seems I need 500+ per accessory... I farm a lot on fogans without loot scrolls though, but that only gives maybe 10-15/h (have 5 t1 pets). Weekly gives 90 but only once per week. Also there are these ouk pile of rift thingys I can exchange for tuvala, though that doesn't give much either. I know I can exchange time-filled black stones but I still need them for my armor which isn't pen yet (also would only give me 1 ore for 10 black stones). So am I missing something or is PA just an asshole?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Alphabethur
    [link] [comments]

    What are the normal rates for drops at Pollys?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Im on season server with 190 AP, using awak striker, And I got around 160 time fille stones 1h grinding here with loot scroll.

    I have 4 t3 pets and 1 t4 pet.

    is 160 stones low or normal for pollys with loot scroll?

    Is there any place that has better rates than pollys only matters is Tuvala Materials nothing else, dont care for xp or skill xp.

    What are the normal rates for pollys and how much trash loot should i get with ls? forgot to keep track of the trash loot this time.

    I also tried Marie cave but my dp is just not enough (220)

    I know the limit is dec2nd but starting next week i wont be able to play much

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Just Start to play in SEA server

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Anyone know what state of SEA server now.
    Does the last information like class changes, meta, Guide here is apply to SEA.
    And I want to play Valkyrie. Does she frendly for Beginner & do well in Grinding & some of PVP later.
    Thanks for your comment!

    submitted by /u/hoaiduongst
    [link] [comments]

    Bathing in the moonlight

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Do the fall colors always disappear during the Halloween Event?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    The first thing I noticed when logging on today was the green trees outside of my house. I just bought Heidel 6-3 because I loved the red trees right outside the windows that were there yesterday.

    I was completely willing to overlook the fact that they completely transplanted the trees along the river in Heidel in exchange for seeing some in game fall foliage. I've only been playing since March, and I have to say I was looking forward to watching the seasons change.

    Is this a design oversight that happens every year with the addition of Halloween decor? Will the Autumn colors return in November after the Halloween Event? From a lore standpoint, it seems a bit cruel to make all of those Heidelian workers transplant those giant trees so many times in a season.

    submitted by /u/MsVanCleef
    [link] [comments]

    Just a simple question

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys.what is a Resplendent Bead?

    submitted by /u/GoldenZerk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment