• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Black Desert Online Grand Prix but cooler

    Black Desert Online Grand Prix but cooler


    Grand Prix but cooler

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Customized my characters' grid

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Said i wouldn't dare touch another MMO unless i could bring my WOL with me and well...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Just one more try

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Tingus, the Herbalist

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    How it feels playing Wizard against Striker

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Combat EXP and SP coupon

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Is the coupon that transfers all your skill points and level to an other character going to be available again?

    submitted by /u/Instancy_Funeral
    [link] [comments]

    Loot RNG: how it works?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Does your RNG roll upon looting the drop?

    Or rolled when dropped by monster?

    Reason i'm asking is could it be i'm leaving valuable loots behind coz my pets can't keep up? so that could be a potion piece you left behind coz your pet wasnt able to loot it.

    submitted by /u/kimsoyens
    [link] [comments]

    Speed and Accel Bracket Test (They don't have brackets)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    when they try to cut you off but they fall off a cliff

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Awaken Nova grind 4400 trash, stars end, basic LS, no agris

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Curious about how much trash other are pulling at areas like stars end. My awake nova is 269 kut without Blackstar and she has no weight. So i had to stop multiple times during my hour to, refill pots, repair gear, and put trash loot in storage via maids. Still made just over 4400 in an hour on a basic LS no agris doing temple rotation. I wouldn't suggest doing temple either as i started over clearing once i figured out pulling and was good about popping en garde every time i could.

    A few tips for those who might be interested:

    En Garde should be refilled before it comes off CD or at least very close.

    RMB is a good pulling tool, Shift Q with some mouse movement can be as well but if you are squish like me got to be careful since you cant cancel it.

    Lunge, Remise, Riposte in that order. You get the debuffs on the mobs and the buffs for yourself.

    Try to get back attack when your not breaking the crystals to KD them, starfall in the back hits really hard.

    What kind of trash numbers have you guys pulled, i know i could do better on main rotation and with better weight. Also fix the stupid bug that burns my kutums durab so fast its annoying. Also curious about underwater grind, i cant grind there because my gear is bad but still want to know.

    submitted by /u/Nightslaeyer
    [link] [comments]

    Quests to get 100+ Advice of Valks?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    Trying to get my TeTs to Pens and I have ran out of stacks to use. I know you can build stacks yourself, but I'm trying to make sure I haven't missed a chance to get a premade one from questing/adventure logs. I have gotten the 2 from Bartalis and One from Altar of blood so far along with the ones given for the new year/Xmas rewards.

    submitted by /u/Anon432110
    [link] [comments]

    Best class to grind for the 30k quests?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Currently planning to push for the 30k quests for the juicy 300fs and 5 perma fs. As stated in the title, what's the best class that you would consider to choose your questing alts to be in order to grind out those quests most efficiently? And why? Currently what I have in mind is Lahn (for she can fly) and Ranger cus of her running speed boost. Are there any better options than these two? Any suggestions are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CptStupidy
    [link] [comments]

    I obtained the title "Darkness Shatterer" but I can't find it on the list of titles I've received. Where to look at?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Old Moon Grand Prix Guide

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Lahn suc vs Lahn awak

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Everyone says Lahn suc is much better grinder in high end spots while awak is ok. I tried playing suc and it feels so slow and clunky, is she supposed to be like that? My awak Lahn has a lot of recovery so I never have to use potions but I can't say the same for suc. Can anyone give me some tips if I only want focus on high end spots?

    submitted by /u/user4591
    [link] [comments]

    Process for Grinding Money

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    I've read plenty of guides on where to farm. Been told countless locations, but I don't know exactly how people grind so much money...if that makes any sense. Am I just grinding obscene amount of trash items that I stack on my horse to then sell in bulk? Am I farming for earrings to sell? I'm just unsure of where to start. I've never really had over 2b before. I'd like to get a system down where I can buy my accessories. Because I've tried and it's just...cancer. Any info would be helpful! Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/FerrilDruid
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Ru Shai Concert 20.05.20

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Save Settings (console)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    How exactly can you save you're settings for the next time you open the game after closing the application? I have tried everything adventure support seems to only get them to say the same thing that they replicated the situation and nothing is wrong when clearly my settings are not saving

    submitted by /u/TrainingBeginning190
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl shop

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I bought a costume from the pearl shop and I can't find it anywhere?

    submitted by /u/beasty_j0sh1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment