• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Black Desert Online My girl made me the best of gifts today for my bitrthday! A PEN: Ogre Ring with it's own black spirit safe and info card. 👉🏻👈🏻

    Black Desert Online My girl made me the best of gifts today for my bitrthday! A PEN: Ogre Ring with it's own black spirit safe and info card. ��������


    My girl made me the best of gifts today for my bitrthday! A PEN: Ogre Ring with it's own black spirit safe and info card. ��������

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I know it has been asked for before, but i think it is time to talk about it again. Imperial delivery processing stone!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    someone said tuvala is ez

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    RTX 3080 Benchmarks

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Since someone did their 3090 testing, I decided to post what I got from my setup as theirs seemed rather low.

    Specs: RTX 3080 Founders Edition (no OC)

    Intel I7 9700k Boost @ 4.49 ghz

    32G Generic Dual Channel RAM

    Asus Prime z390-A MOBO

    M.2 SSD Game installation

    Temps: Custom Fan curve to match the temperature 1:1, never exceeded 70 celsius on remastered, maxed 65 on High and lower.

    All testing is done on a 1440p ULTRAWIDE monitor @ 21:9 Ratio - Running at 1080p or regular aspect ratios may lead to greater results.

    All settings are with HIGH textures

    (All Numbers in FPS)

    REMASTERED

    Heidel : Low 93, Median 101, High 123

    Velia : Low 89, Median 101, High 116

    Combat (Open World) : Low 107, Median 111, High 131

    Combat (BA) : Low 121, Median 132, High 141

    HIGH

    Heidel : Low 139, Median 156, High 181

    Velia : Low 91, Median 106, High 120

    Combat (Open World) : Low 181, Median 204, High 231

    Combat (BA) : Low 243, Median 251, High 262

    Optimal (NW & RBF) For you loser warriors who play minecraft mode for frames:

    Low 191, Median 241, High 281

    REMEMBER, These benchmarks are on an ULTRAWIDE 1440p monitor, meaning results can improve on lower resolution and ratio.

    Notes : Velia sucks, Heidel is where cool kids live.

    submitted by /u/ALlamaMayo
    [link] [comments]

    PEN Ogre Ring 197FS Success! (WARNING! *LOUD SCREAMING*)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Can anyone write me hashasian awakening animation calcels?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    For example forward F gives mobility but it takes time while character moves his awekening weapon with cool effect. Can we cancel that and make it faster?

    submitted by /u/SonAnka
    [link] [comments]

    Drop of Blackstar value

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hey, I 've noticed that the MP value of black star weapons dropped quite a bit and is now quite cheaper than a zarka. Is there a specific reason for that?

    submitted by /u/Snowmelt852
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't better only play Season characters?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    What you guys think, isn't better to only play Season Characters? We all have the same gear, PEN is really easy to get and we have Arsha server to grind.

    Thinking in ohter games like Diablo and PoE, what's the real reason to not only please Season, having in mind we can do Node Wars, we don't have over-geared people impossible to beat and we still can grind for the inf pots, compass, map etc.

    What I'm missing? I guess if you're a siege guild make sense, but as a player that plays by himself, without a guild and just chills, grind and does pvp, I think overall Season is the best way.

    submitted by /u/Lacryman
    [link] [comments]

    PA please fix

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Sky balloon

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Can you ride the sky balloon with friends? If you both have a ticket? Or is it one person at a time thing?

    submitted by /u/bakakitten
    [link] [comments]

    T1 NW NA REGION

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/g5s7pRlHZPM First time sharing some of the fun clips we had on my guild we are still growing and progressing into t1s. thanks everyone for watching :)

    submitted by /u/46ansonbystreet
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding FPS issue

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Greetings! I have FPS drop issues when grinding.

    Recently, I have discovered that FPS is really essential in BDO combat for DPS. And also noticed the difference in 'cast speed' between 60 FPS (windowed fullscreen) and 75FPS (fullscreen) and 100 or unlimited FPS (Vsync off).

    The GPU usage during combat is not high though? It's around 20%, 1800ish MB but still having frame rate drops.

    Question:

    1) How do I utilize more GPU usage to improve frame rate?

    2) Should I turn off vsync to grind in Sycraia, since I'm getting my monitor refresh rate and even lower?

    Bartering - 140FPS

    Stars end - I can go average 110FPS, sometimes 1 sec frame drop to 70 ish

    Sycraia - average 100FPS not in combat , 70~80ish when during combat and even some frame drops as well

    My specs:

    Ryzen 5 2600

    GTX 1660 6GB

    16GB RAM

    Dual-monitor 75ghz

    Game Settings:

    Lowest possible- optimized mode , 0 combat effect etc.

    MSI afterburner clock (tried to go further, but graphic gone glitched after a while):

    https://imgur.com/a/SHk82wk

    submitted by /u/Big_Fix4476
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i find a list of all Season black spirit quests? Found unexpected one

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    So I just finished Kama story today on my season character (first season character), and the BS gave me 30 refined stones as a reward/extra quest that popped up. Funny enough another random person in Server chat also pointed that out as they had just finished it too, like 5 min after I did.

    So my question is does anyone know a list of all quests that the spirit can pop up with and what their requirements are, specifically for Season characters? Maybe based on last season. I really wanna know if bothering with certain other content and story quests might be worth it (casual here, nothing else to do with my time that I Know of as Im sure you guys might)

    submitted by /u/parzival1423
    [link] [comments]

    Can't do Balenos Island Hunting Dailies

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I have done all of the non island quests and dailies from Chuck Laurie and the jellyfish daily by the catfishmen and like all of the guides say to do. When I go to Luivano Island to start the Balenos dailies Purio only has the Taste of Pomfret quest to do. Any idea what I might be missing?

    submitted by /u/Silverandir
    [link] [comments]

    Stack for pen

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Whats the best option for increasing a 110 stack for pen armor/weapons? Failing pen then croning for tet?

    submitted by /u/EveryName_Is_Taken
    [link] [comments]

    Quests

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    How do you turn off repeatable quests in game? I turned everything off apart from fishing and main quests and still they show up and alchemy quests too

    submitted by /u/rollerballewf
    [link] [comments]

    Best Class for Bartering

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I love my Sorc and want to play Sorc all the time but I know it's not optimal, so I'm creating an alt to focus on building carrack and bartering. My plan is buying a sailboat from market and start bartering. Meanwhile doing daily and gathering saps. Hopefully I'll have enough money to buy red tree and zinc so I don't have to gather them. My question is which class I should choose for this alt that can help me build carrack most efficiently and also later when I barter ( I heard that alt with more LT helps a lot). Thank you guys!!

    submitted by /u/Hohoho111111
    [link] [comments]

    Do skill addons overwrite eachother ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Should i get monster ap on every skill or is one enough ?

    submitted by /u/Petrenkov
    [link] [comments]

    seasonal grind spot rewards

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Could somebody link me the list that shows which places have grind spot rewards ? (kill 250 ... for 150 time filled black stone). Im sry for this post but i really cant find anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Paleelo
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Do not logg off while your alts are reading books !

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Hey,

    i am currently knowledge grinding and someone mentioned the method of letting your alts read books from your residence bookshelf to gain a random S grade knowledge, after 1 hour. This is especially good when you have lots of alts. It also works when you are logged off. So , last night before going to bed and actually turning off BDO, i send my main+alts reading books. Everything was dandy , but when i tried to login back this morning i got an error msg while selecting any channel "You cannot change server due to restrictions".

    After google i found a forum post about it and quickly finding out what causes the error. Thats right, the afk reading alts at my residence.....

    You can ONLY login onto the channel you were previously on, and parked your characters to read. Of course in my case i had NO IDEA which channel i was last on, due to the fact that i had to switch from season to a normal server in order to read the books on all characters. And i just randomly picked one channel without really paying attention.

    So yea, i had 2 choices really. The first one was to write a ticket and let the support reset your restrictions (GL waiting for them) or just go through all the channels until you found yours.

    So yea took me 30-40min to find my channel (Velia 5....) I had to step up my login-game and actually work with an excel spreadsheet to check which channels i already tried. It doesent help that the game just ends everytime you get that msg , so patience is key.

    TL;DR Dont be me, just remember which channel you were on last.

    submitted by /u/Hellifant
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried custom settings with the config file?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone tried some stuff i managed to get TAA on Very High Preset.

    submitted by /u/Bill_Distinct
    [link] [comments]

    Tanning or butchering to get Valtarra's Clairvoyance during the event?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    The only way to obtain Valtarra's Clairvoyance is to use tanning knife in Navarn Steppe, but they added event where we can get it also in Valencia/Drieghan/Kama and it says "Only by hunting and butchering monsters" - so I can get it now also with butcher knife or they wrote it by mistake? Can anyone confirm it works with butcher knife too? (Link to event: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/4244). They extended event to october 7

    submitted by /u/Menossa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment