• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch notes - 14th October 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch notes - 14th October 2020


    Patch notes - 14th October 2020

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    wednesday gonna be like

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Blackstar armor + clead pieces on my warrior

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Our guild is having a vote for the new Guild Advisor position. Here's my campaign ad.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Please let us turn off this adaptive brightness thing. It's SOO annoying. I literally can't see anything. Its like if the sun was a giant dwarf about to go supernova.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Am I even allowed to keep grinding?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    emergency rations

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Thanks to steam link i can barter from anywhere! (In the house at least lol)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    More Hashashin movement clunkyness

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Hello everybody!

    If you dont remember a few weeks ago i made this post to show how Hashashin movement is different from any other class:

    https://old.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/j248qs/why_is_hashashin_movement_so_clunky/

    Today i did some more tests and found out that your FPS will actually change how you move:

    Playing at remasterd mode and around 60 FPS:

    https://streamable.com/5ltmlv

    Playing in optimized mode with 144 FPS:

    https://streamable.com/mesr3v

    As you can see depending on your FPS any small change in terrain level will make the Hashashin stuck at higher fps(anything more than 120 from what i tested) while moving at the same terrain with lower fps wont make you stuck

    submitted by /u/kazdum
    [link] [comments]

    World of Wild West anyone?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Tough luck. Love this game.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Lahn korean preset

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    if bdo made a 2020 pvp mechanics comic *full comic at the comment*

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Request: Please remove mandatory random emotes during photo mode.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Really. This is the most obnoxious thing. Make it something we can toggle on/off.

    submitted by /u/MorningaleOntheBayou
    [link] [comments]

    I love Halloween

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    BDO Progression - Enhancing, O'dyllita Release, and Fallen God armor

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    What kind of real life weapons are the Maewha's weapons modeled after?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    That's all I want to know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CangYuLing
    [link] [comments]

    AFK Fishing Stonks

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Can overnight fishing be made profitable? Last night I more than doubled my inv space (141 now) and afk fished, made over a mill in fish for the first time. Some details: Balenos rod +6, only +1 fishing skill, Art. 7, selling to Heidel trade manager. Filled up almost entire inv, 4/5 gold fishies, 6 relics or so, fishing at Heidel dock. Any ways to improve my stonks? I purely do this because I enjoy cashing the fish in and the relics are nice, but it is very non-profitable rn. Never caught a red tier fish, never active/hotspot fished. I've enough active life skills and want to keep fishing as my overnight afk activity.

    submitted by /u/gucciavacado
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal slot in outfit

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    If I use black spirit claw to open up a crystal slot in outfit, can I put for example: hoom: HAN magic crystal in or it has to be some special kind of crystal?

    submitted by /u/r2d228PL
    [link] [comments]

    Valencia City Expedition Log Knowledge

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Early Grad-arinooo

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    DK awakening over/pvp

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    With the tag system coming out I was planning on tagging my Dk which I haven't played since release. I hear about succession all the time for pretty much every class it seems, but right now I'm 265 AAP Nouver but 261 AP and liked awakening, how's the viability lately in both pvp and pve I know they recently buffed pvp. I guess the main question is is the difference between awakening and succession so dramatic that I should bite the bullet and just play succession instead

    submitted by /u/adiofire
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean when a class has "Good" vs. "Bad" PvE? What defines a "bad" clear rate?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I often hear classes talked about as having "good"/"bad" PvE capabilities, usually in relation to how fast or efficiently they can clear certain areas. But what does this mean from a practical standpoint? For example, if I look at two classes, and the "bad" class only earns 10% less per hour than the "good" class, that's just a time investment, right? One you shouldn't mind making if you enjoy how the class plays? Or does the "worst" class usually clear at, say, something dramatic like 50% of the time? Or does it mean they simply don't have the damage and AoE to clear efficiently?

    I find I often get caught up in which classes are "good" and "bad" in some regards but without knowing how that actually impacts my ability to progress it's been hard to make judgment calls about what I should prioritize.

    submitted by /u/FaZhaoxin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment