• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Black Desert Online Cron Stone costs of relevant items

    Black Desert Online Cron Stone costs of relevant items


    Cron Stone costs of relevant items

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    The Autumn Leaves Event is Reducing Drop Rates

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    The Autumn leaves event is currently broken. It is taking up a slot on the drop table for much more valuable items. It is very apparent on seasonal servers where the seasonal materials are much more rare as drops than one week ago but the leaves are taking their spot. This needs to be addressed because it may be on the same drop table as items worth 100s of millions. This is from my experience of over 30 hours of farming since the event started. If there is an official response or acknowledgement of how the leaves work on the drop table i have yet to find it.

    submitted by /u/Voodoohigh
    [link] [comments]

    T9 vs T10 overall chance to awaken horse at i-th attempt

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    That red moon is perfect

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I think I enjoy the sceneries more than anything else in this game.

    submitted by /u/Quirky_Imagination97
    [link] [comments]

    Church Buff Locations: O'draxxia

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    They told me to do guild missions for income...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    i have not heard anything about crimson desert lately, what are they up to, any release date?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    O'dyllita - ♥

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Just a few hours of fun grind with the squad.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    NA Tier 1 Node War October Highlights

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Returned after LazyPeon's latest video, blown away by discovering they finally added a proper outfit system!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Valkyrie or Guardian for PVE

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys, between Valk and guardian which one is better for high end PVE spots? I mostly go to Aakaman/Hys/Miru.

    I am going to early graduate my season Valk. Since I play succession, I could convert her awaken weapon to my guardian, but Not sure if its worth it. Ideally

    I am currently sits at 255Ap and my goal is to grind star's end or sycraia one day. So which one is better when gain more AP?

    submitted by /u/Ilovebdorng
    [link] [comments]

    Invest into class?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Hey there!

    I am playing the game for 2 weeks now, though 10-12h a day. I really have grown to like the game and got it through twitch drops for free.
    I stated off with a Lahn as a season char. I watched a class selction guide and was immediately in love. My plan is to max every season a different class to find my favorite one and future main. Now the question: Do you think is it worth to do minor investments into each of those season chars I create? I am talking about 50 bucks or something like that per char, for quality of life things such as weight and inv slots. Of course, If I don't enjoy the class or like a class I already played more, I wouldn't do that since that would be just making money.

    I don't really have much money since I am attending university, but I can spare around 50 bucks a month.
    Personally, I think it's worth. But I am a little conflicted on spending money on classes I don't know if I will play them further in the future or not.
    Rn i am grinding Pila Ku with my lahn and discovered that I have to run up to my mount every 10-15 minutes to store m trash loot since I am already full, so some weight would be nice. Also, while fishing i really could need those inv slots. I really like playing her so far, and the little experience I had with pvp wasn't that bad either (considering I play this game for 2 weeks now). But, like I said I don't know if I should invest since there COULD be a class I enjoy more and therefore be a waste of money.

    I'd like to hear your opinion!
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Alphabethur
    [link] [comments]

    Drops Enabled

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Hello!

    A buddy of mine is a streamer with low viewer count, and is looking for higher engagement / more viewers, etc. I recommended to him to become a streamer who has drops enabled on his stream so people come to him and have to watch. Thing is though, we have no idea how to go about that. I read it's up to the developer to allow drops from your channel, but how do you reach out to the game developers to request a channel to be approved?

    Thanks for any responses!

    submitted by /u/mcbooty_sammich
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior or Berserker, which is harder?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    From your experience which class is harder to play?

    submitted by /u/IamBestWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    how to properly enable g-sync for bdo?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    i tried looking on google.but i seen alot of old and miss information.

    Many people.believe that they need only to enable gsync through nvcp and they see the green light from monitor (who have this) or nvidia indicator indicating that gsync is enabled, but this is false, sadly is not that simple, google blurrbusters gsync, or look on youtube, there are some youtubers like battlenonsense and others who exaplins this in detail.

    This is what i know:

    1. i need to use fullscreen mode only (this would remove fps cap, and window forced vsync), otherwise a triple buffering is applied by windows, and tripple buffering doesnt work woth gsync, needs to be double, and playing anything less.than fullscreen mode literally is a downside less fps amd also gsync could cause stuttering for other windowed applications

    2. i sent a ticket to bdo team, and they said, bdo dpesnt have implemented any kind of sync, and they said is not possible to emable gsync for bdo

    3. i know that i need to use vsync for gsync to work properly to get rid of stuttering in the lower part of the display ( according to blurrbusters and others)

    4. i know a -3 fps cap is needed so fps dont overshoot and literally playveith vsync

    5. i am aware of null, but i dont trust the technology, i prefer to cap my fps through nvcp or rtss

    My questions are:

    1. what if i force vsync ON for bdo through nvidia control panel, would that work?

    2. what is your experience with gsync, did u manage to enable it and work properly?

    3. is gsync a waste of my time, is the game way beter without any sync? (i am aware that some classes are played better with high fps)

    4. did u manage somehow to disable the popup whent alt tabing in fullscreen mode?

    submitted by /u/fanatycme
    [link] [comments]

    Last asula items

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I got the 4 items (belt, necklace, ring, and earring) from the mediah subjugations but how do I get the other 2 items, ring and earring?

    submitted by /u/S1p_0f_cy4nide
    [link] [comments]

    am i standing on the horse ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    am i standing on the horse ?

    pretty nice bug :D it was funny cuz my horse was parked near the storage keeper

    credit goes to the dude that sent it to me

    lol

    submitted by /u/llexinka
    [link] [comments]

    So Hunting is supposed to suck in the new Region?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    according to Khur's twitch channel he got a response from the developers and it says as follows:

    "According to devs, it's scaling with mastery.In fact , O'dyllita hunting animals are intended to give smaller amount of item in comparison with animals in other regions, so we understand that players can feel that way."

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Horseshoe

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and trying to equip the light iron horseshoe on my horse and it only puts it in inventory I am not riding it and I'm standing next to my horse yet it still only goes into the inventory the horseshoe says it can be used on horses and camels as well please help

    submitted by /u/ForsakenVain
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior montage!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment