• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Black Desert Online Where’s my payout?

    Black Desert Online Where’s my payout?


    Where’s my payout?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    The light was just right.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Halloween Event - Oct. 28th Coming Soon (BDO KR teaser)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    If you want to talk to blacksmith, you better run around town!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Make RBF great again

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    So I made a post in the forums suggestions (which I'm sure Kakao goes through all the time), but wanted to get some more eyes on it.

    To summarize the post, it talks about minor, easy changes that would make RBF more enjoyable content, as opposed to their current idea of making new maps, because that went well, right Garmoth?

    It covers team number balancing, gear cap or a floor increase, making rewards better (or noticeable), the use of camouflage, and a few quality of life changes.

    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/rbf-the-red-battlefield.528058/#post-2557179

    submitted by /u/TheDecoyDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally deleted one of the old Shataku seals, feelsbad

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Server-Change-Cooldown should be reduced

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Grindspots are currently realy crowded with the drop event. even ordinary dueling for spot isnt an option because there are 5 people who want to grind at the same time, so we have a massive clusterfuck.

    what would be an arguement against a 5 minute cooldown instead of the already existing 15 minutes?

    googled it and couldnt find nothing.

    (maybe boss-trains for kzarka for example, but those drops arent realy worth anything anymore)

    submitted by /u/LotusIsBest
    [link] [comments]

    Litlbit in the moon light

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I’m off on an adventure

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Some Ultrawide Shots :)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I bought Witch pearl shop gear when I was on my Dark Knight

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    So, I purchased the gear for my witch and I was expecting it to show up on all my characters, but its stuck in my Dark Knights inventory and not in my witches. What do I do? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JimmyAdams110
    [link] [comments]

    I'ma try this game out first time. How pay to win is it?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I've heard it's a great game but there's pay to win...How much of it is there?

    I want to play a rewarding combat action oriented MMO with good skill progression (like dragon nest or PSO2 or upcoming blue protocol) but dragon nest is dead, PSO2 seems to just be whales and pervs, and blue proto isn't released

    submitted by /u/AykanNA
    [link] [comments]

    If I'm getting a relatively stable 60 fps in remastered mode is there any point of lowering it?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I'm new to PC gaming so this a newbie question i'm aware. On BDO i'm getting a relatively stable 60 fps with remastered mode turned on, anti aliasing turn all the way up, and most settings that would effect the quality turned up. Is there any point of lowering my settings if i'm getting a stable 60fps already? My monitor's refresh rate is 60hz so would it even matter if I lowered the settings to getting higher frames?

    Here are my computer specs if anyone has any graphics settings suggestions:

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz

    Ram: Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200

    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

    Storage: P2 500GB Micro 3D NAND PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD

    submitted by /u/Cronos_VII
    [link] [comments]

    Technical Quest about upgrading PC

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I've been playing with my old computer for a while right now.

    It has:

    FX6300 500GB HDD 240GB SSD 8GB RAM DDR3 GTX 1050 Ti A 650w power source And a motherboard I don't remember, sorry!

    I don't have too much money to spend but I'd like to get an upgrade on it... because currently I'm playing in very high with 50-60 fps.

    I'd like to play in remastered.

    I don't know anything about PC's, so I'd appreciate some help.

    I thought about:

    Ryzen 1600 AF 8GB RAM DDR4 (maybe 16GB in a near future) Motherboard MSI B450 PRO

    And... I was thinking of maybe getting a GTX 1660 Super.

    Should I get the microprocessor, RAM and motherboard first or the GPU?

    The point would be getting the higher upgrade possible with the lower amount of money, as you can see.

    Thanks in advance! I really appreciate any type of help or advice. I like learning so I will thank you for all the information you could give me. I know it's a small amount of money, but I can't put more in it.

    Love you guys! Sorry about my poor English! :)

    submitted by /u/ItsIcyBreezy
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop with hd620 iGPU?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Anyone running this game currently with HD620?

    Rest of the specs: - i5-7200u -12Gb ram and ssd

    I know my mini Lenovo desktop at work can run afk fishing and walking around town (laggy) but this laptop just closes after 10 seconds.

    submitted by /u/skywillflyby
    [link] [comments]

    which is better Wizard vs guardian in pve

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Question in terms of pve which is better wiz or guard ? couldnt find good answers on it like end game pve stars end etc which would be better guard or wiz dmg/trash wise etc :) thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Mediocre_Concern5518
    [link] [comments]

    First attempt at outfit

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    PEARL PROTECT Ban - Week 01 SEA SERVER

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    PEARL PROTECT Ban - Week 01 SEA SERVER

    We were introduced to the new New Macro Detection Program this week on SEA.

    week one ban list

    On the list was one Macro user who is always auto running straight lines on RBF, yes we did report him many times

    BUT we also had some casualties including a very Helpful SUPPORTER of ours.

    Well not here to judge anyone, just be careful all. I enclose both of their posts on our forums so you have a better understanding its situation on our servers.

    False Positive BAN , Macro Detection Program

    https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/Community/Detail?topicNo=30180&topicType=3

    False Positive Ban, use of illegal programs?

    https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/Community/Detail?topicNo=30186&topicType=3

    We have tried raising the issue to our SEA GM via support letters on their behalf as well to no avail sadly.

    Take care you guys!

    Toffee of Florin

    submitted by /u/veonyatoffee
    [link] [comments]

    How many normal cooks/special cooks/byproduct do you get at a given mastery.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I am working on creating a website to find best cooking profit. For example at mastery 1000 every cook is about 2.5 normal cooks and .25 special cooks and like .001 byproducts and at lower masterys all of these values would be lower. Does anyone know where I can find this info.

    submitted by /u/FeVeganBTW
    [link] [comments]

    Musa or Hashashin

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I started playing around 2 weeks ago, i have a ninja level 58 but im getting bored of him so i wanna change class.

    I'm interested in musa and hashashin because their awakening weapons seems so cool.

    So i wanted to know which one has the best endgame pve in awakening.

    (sorry for my english, this is not my first language and it's like 4:00 am lol)

    submitted by /u/SilvioMX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment